Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (7399 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
I think tudor is right, u abhor the truth, but when u are admonished you freak out like a wet bird
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^ shouldnt you be tasting other "exotic" food like cockroach instead of wasting time with tpia.?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

see a typical 419 scamming nigerian trying to rake in some dough.

I''m sure you'll soon pass round an offering plate.

what happened to your vile and foul mouth that you were cursing Christians with?

oya, abuzola- get him angry

he used to help you attack your enemies the kaffirs christians but now he's pretending to cross over to their side because of $$$$

on the issue of fornication- hope nothing? You seem very disturbed by your lifestyle and you're trying to rope me in? you don fail wink
What is wrong with me passing the collection plate, eh? Is Malach 3 : 8 missing from your copy of the bible?

Remember "Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over. . . ."

This is the word of God and not my own fabrication.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abi o
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

you WISH I were hyperventilating, my dear

I'm sure i was hyperventilating in your dreams. However, delusions are different from reality.

and once again, you're trying to transfer your personal problems on to someone else.

YOU DON FAIL wink

now, instead of getting your tiny head swollen because you quoted a couple of bible verses (yes, I understand how proud of yourself you must be feeling. Quite a change from cursing,swearing and vomiting all over NL, right?), but the bible is a big book and you might as well take time off to study the other few thousand verses to find out who they apply to .

You're the official watchdog for ferreting out hypocrites, so make sure you do your job well
Why the ranting?
Why does the word of god make you restless?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Tudor6(f): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
tpia.:

for tudor the "fire, thunder and hot gas" preacher

do the words cunning, craftiness and DECEITFUL ring a bell somewhere in your brain?

They should, since that describes you to a T dear tudor.

now, while you're on this ganja fueled break from your normal swearing and cursing, you want to tell me what happened in your life that turned you to a brother Jero styled preacher?

Not a shortage of cash I hope? the recession has hit hard- I know. I need a well paid job myself make before hunger nack me finish.

I have no idea what you talkn' bout. . . .nothing in that verse describes me and you KNOW IT! Quit misrepresenting my noble self.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic.
Pity Yourself. . . . .
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by mamagee3(f): 3:16am On Nov 18, 2009
angry
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:54am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]If you like squeeze your face like sh!t ,I've already have my say. . . .Muslims, Christianity, and so on are the same thing. you waste all your life saving a death God and i think you are crossing the line by pointing at the Satanist and most especially the Atheist.Believe me,We are Freethinkers and our logic dont lie!.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Maykelly(f): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt].Believe me,We are Freethinkers and our logic dont lie!.[/size]

[size=13pt] grin grin senseless mind forever. grin grin We are Freethinkers and our logic dont lie!. grin Spell don't die grin Oh! what a World! ; cheesy cheesy you are LOST.
" na who do you dis thing?[/size]

free thinker, who made you? satan punish you, say abuzola grin
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by manmustwac(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=14pt] A Frethinker is someone who forms opinions about religion on the basis of reason, independently of tradition, authority, or established belief[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly if i catch you i make sure some water are squeezed out your yanch! ass. . .,You better change your ways.

Manmustwac i feel your intelligent word.
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by muhsin(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2009
Sheath your sword. . .
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by noetic15(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
manmustwac:

[size=14pt] A Frethinker is someone who forms opinions about religion on the basis of reason, independently of tradition, authority, or established belief[/size]

is it possible for ones thought to be independent of certain elements of bias?
is it possible for a thought to be completely independent of external factors. . .no matter how minimal?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
I pity all of you, sadly i find absolutely no attraction to religion or non-religion, save for its amazing capacity to astound me with its deep stupidity and hypocritical double-standards and self-deception

Christians - Fulfill your life's purpose by remaining righteous in spirit, words and actions so that you can gain a reward in heaven that totally contradicts the teachings of self-piety, absence of desires for worldly riches (mansions in heaven, streets paved with gold) in our very own bodies that have no blemish and will not fall ill or grow old (such simple notions that have plagued the very desires of man from time immemorial). Heavenly Utopia it seems is simply worldly desires on Steroids. so WTF is going on

Muslims - Fulfill Allah's will by bringing peace to all by the sword or constant violent attrition with high casualties so that one may tastes in excesses, the milky fresh flesh of spik-span supple buxom virgins.

Atheist, Satanists and others, do as you please because there is really no God but ourselves and when we die, we turn to farm-shit, so what da heck! such freedom of reason cannot be shackled by ages of illiteracy and barbarism of centuries of dim-witted religious leaders and politicians from the days of Babylon.

The real questions y'all should be asking yourself is what has your orientation benefited mankind as a whole, infact forget mankind, what has being a Muslim, Christian, or others benefited your neighbor , 40+ million freakin Christians and 60+ million Muslims and 10+ million Satanist, Traditionalists ,Witches and Wizards. have amounted to shit in this shitty country. y'all who prefess religion should be boiled in oil and dipped in honey and placed on an ant hill to die
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
i assume lager typed while in a drunken stupor.

see how he singled out one group for extra invectives by calling them freakin Christians?

he didnt do the same for his brothers in the beerhouse-namely the muslims, satanists, atheists, witches, wizards, etc.

speaks volumes and cuts through the crap. All of them na the same father them get.

we shall see shortly.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]tpia you again. . . Ok. im coming, wait for me!.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by noetic15(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I expected ur e-mail. . .but u refused to mail me. were u afraid of me? why?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

you really dont want "none of this"

even your demons will warn you before you take that step.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Notic15 i wasn't afraid of you.so sorry i didn't respond you because i didn't get it. you can please do me a favour by sending me another mail?.[/size]
noetic15:

I expected your e-mail. . .but u refused to mail me. were u afraid of me? why?
noetic15:

I expected your e-mail. . .but u refused to mail me. were u afraid of me? why?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by noetic15(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Notic15 i wasn't afraid of you.so sorry i didn't respond you because i didn't get it. you can please do me a favour by sending me another mail?.[/size]

my e-mail addy is noeticnairaland@yahoo.com I will be expecting ur email.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]noetic15 i have always known you right from when you're Noetic and Noetic2 or something like that , you see i dont waste my time on yahoo to start sending messege without control. . . .i think at first you've got something to discusse and now you want me to mail you.

man,honestly speaking you're always free to be friend and if incase you have something to share with me, then you should kindly mail me. i dont love responding to mails that doesn't mean seriousness. I cant tell you now if i'w respond mail you but i have already store the contact.
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by noetic15(m): 12:40am On Nov 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]noetic15  i have always known you right from when you're Noetic and Noetic2 or something like that , you see i dont waste my time on yahoo to start sending messege without control. . . .i think at first you've got something to discusse and now you want me to mail you.

man,honestly speaking you're always free to be friend and if incase you have something to share with me, then you should kindly mail me. i dont love responding to mails that doesn't mean seriousness.  I cant tell you now if i'w respond mail you but i have already store the contact.
[/size]

have u forgotten so fast? . . . . u were going to give information about witches and how to overcome them?. . . and also talk about how God does not help to overcome them.
u promised the poor dude who opened a thread on the subject. . . . . u also refused to give this information publicly. . .so i asked that u e-mail me the solution.

I was simply interested because of the RIDICULOUS assertion u made that God does not help in such instances. All I wanted to do was to refute ur BASELESS claims and ensure that the poor dude does not believe u.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:49am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok, if you drop me your reasons of your previous messege on Ymail then, no need of continueing this debate with you i think. . .The dude has already recieve some respond from me. The pieces of advice i gave was very useful and believe me, he already extend some improvement news to my notice .[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by BADLEE: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Ogaga ,

are you a musician ?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, I'm a Musician. . . .[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Mr Abuzola my friend you have known now. . .Well , i have been working very hard on my first "Be YourSelf" Music Albulm in the studio , what do you think?.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by BADLEE: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yes, I'm a Musician. . . .[/size]

Did you recently perform any show with two guyz organized or sponsored by MTN ?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]BADLEE i didn't perform any show with MTN but couple of week ego here in Yamoussoukro i performed a concert with most of the Francaise artist in the " Star2Demain" pour afrique Show. [/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by BADLEE: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]BADLEE i didn't perform any show with MTN but couple of week ego here in Yamoussoukro i performed a concert with most of the Francaise artist in the " Star2Demain" pour afrique Show. [/size]

When you were performing, did you have two boys that was dancing for you ?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]BADLEE I've no dancer with me during i was performing unless the gazing crownd and some two ladies which came out  to join  up the stage with me. . . . .

abuzola999 I haven't release any albulm . Not yet but sooner it shall be out of studio. . .
[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola my friend it is not a joke . Yes, I'm serious and honestly speaking. . . .Peherps, this is what i hardly expose in public just to avoid some things, you know what i mean. I cant really tell how come the dude called BADLEE know about this, i think some who knows me must have told him/her.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Testimony Of First Fruits / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.