Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You (7263 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
No cos the other thread u just stated the irony.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola i dont believe in God and i dont practice any religion so dont think Satanism is religion maybe you have read it somewhere or someone told you but know it from this day Satanism is Lifestyle. . . . I've got my own Theory and not even any religious Dogma can change it.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 12:36am On Dec 02, 2009
Hmmm ok ve heard u, but u remain a satanist, ryt ?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes my man. . .I remain a Satanist until i enter the sand. Thats when i have accomplished my life. . . my destination.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by pcicero(m): 1:39am On Dec 02, 2009
Enough of this nonsense
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 2:05am On Dec 02, 2009
@ogaga, i love you , i wouldn't want you to die in satanism cos it would be a great loss. Why not try islam and see how it will transform ur life, embrace islam for one month and see how it will change ur life. Do u hav an id on face book
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]You sound funny my friend. . . dont worry about that. Satanism is my Life but for the main time here's my Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1100261017 you can add me there, . .
[/size].
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2009
Am serious mr ogaga, am having difficulty in accessing ur profile, give me ur Email or name let me search it
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola, this guy is nonsense. Is satan accepted in islam? dont let this guy decieve you o!
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
Quran 36

60 Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.
61 And that you should worship Me (Alone Islamic Monotheism, and set up not rivals, associate-gods with Me). That is a Straight Path.
62 And indeed he (Satan) did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did you not, then, understand?
63 This is Hell which you were promised!
64 Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve.
65 This Day, We shall seal up their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their legs will bear witness to what they used to earn. (It is said that ones left thigh will be the first to bear the witness). (Tafsir At-Tabaree, Vol. 22, Page 24)

the above was the first post by abuzola. and this shows that even islam is against the satanist.
@abuzola don take this ogaga the devil for a friend.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
@aksat- how do you show a friend that he is not on the right path, to desert him ?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@aksat- how do you show a friend that he is not on the right path, to desert him ?

I dont say that you should desert him but dont let him decieve you. tell and convince him that satanist is a wrong religion
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Alright, thanks for the splendeour advice
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola my man just Click the Link and if you're already a member of facebook then send me a friend request. . . check out my Nairaland page to get my email. your friend. . . cool[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ok
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . .and patiently waiting for you there. wink[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 2:31am On Dec 04, 2009
Is not going o, let me ve ur id
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok. . . . [/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2009
Waiting ,,,.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Kay17: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
pls abuzola, is Satan a God or a person? what the actual nature of his person?
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2009
Satan is a person, invisible, he belong to the family of jinn or genie thats why you can't see him
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Abuzola11(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
u:
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by focused123(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Abuzola :

So why do you deluded son of satan go to Saudi Arabia to stone someone you do not see ??

Abuzola the devil lives inside you.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]focused123 sorry you hardly make sense these day. . . . Just take a look at your self. undecided. oooo my goodness im freakin' tired of reading no-sense on here.[/size]
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by focused123(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]focused123 sorry you hardly make sense these day. . . . Just take a look at your self. undecided. oooo my goodness im freakin' tired of reading no-sense on here.[/size]

What do you mean I am not making any sense ? You senseless fool. What I am saying is directed to Abuzola, Okay.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2009
focused123 you can say whatever but i haven't seen any sense on your post, Period.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by niceguy10: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2009
Poster or what ever, you must pity yourself cus you just dont know any thing.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2009
@ ogaga, the question is not for u so why do you decide to distract the person the question is directed towards.

Ogaga4Luv:

focused123 you can say whatever but i haven't seen any sense on your post, Period.

You cannot see any sense in it because the you cannot answer the question. All you've come to de is to lie, kill, destroy, decieve and draw people to hell but your plan cannot work as long as there is still grace for salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2009
F3CKING TERRORIST grin
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by jcross22: 1:54am On Dec 29, 2009
@ogaga4luv,YOU ARE THE MOST FUNNIEST GUY EVER MET , AH AH AH AH OGAGA WANT TO RELEASE MUSIC . IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS THEY ASKED WHO CREATED SATAN YOU ANSWERED THAT NO BODY AND YOU SAID YOU ARE THE SATAN , YOU CLAIMED " I AM WHO I AM" YOU CLAIMED ALL THAT TO YOURSELF LATER I SAW ANOTHER POST OF YOURS SAYING YOU WORSHIP LUCIFER , ARE YOU TWO IN ONE NOW B,COS IN YOUR WORDS THERE IS SOME CONTRADICTION "I AM A SATAN AND I WORSHIP LUCIFER "THOSE TWO SENTENCE CONTRADICT EACH OTHER. AND FOR THE MUSIC YOU WANT TO RELEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME UNLESS IF YOU WILL NEED SOME EVIL ASSISTANT THAT WILL BOOM YOUR FAME OR YOU WILL LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD PREPARE YOUR PATH IF NOT, YOU WILL JUST STAY IN THAT STUDIO AND GAIN NOTHING JUST A WASTING OF TIME.
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by AbuZola3(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
jcross22:

@ogaga4luv,YOU ARE THE MOST FUNNIEST GUY EVER MET , AH AH AH AH OGAGA WANT TO RELEASE MUSIC . IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS THEY ASKED WHO CREATED SATAN YOU ANSWERED THAT NO BODY AND YOU SAID YOU ARE THE SATAN , YOU CLAIMED " I AM WHO I AM" YOU CLAIMED ALL THAT TO YOURSELF LATER I SAW ANOTHER POST OF YOURS SAYING YOU WORSHIP LUCIFER , ARE YOU TWO IN ONE NOW B,COS IN YOUR WORDS THERE IS SOME CONTRADICTION "I AM A SATAN AND I WORSHIP LUCIFER "THOSE TWO SENTENCE CONTRADICT EACH OTHER. AND FOR THE MUSIC YOU WANT TO RELEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME UNLESS IF YOU WILL NEED SOME EVIL ASSISTANT THAT WILL BOOM YOUR FAME OR YOU WILL LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD PREPARE YOUR PATH IF NOT, YOU WILL JUST STAY IN THAT STUDIO AND GAIN NOTHING JUST A WASTING OF TIME.

And you are the most unfortunate person here, cheers
Re: Christians, Satanist And Atheist I Pity You by KunleOshob(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
Abu Zola:

And you are the most unfortunate person here, cheers

Ahhh!!!!!! the jihadist is back, where have you been? Are you sure you were not in yemen or some other terrorist enclave providing logistic support for Umar farouk Abdulmuttalab? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.