Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? (990 Views)

Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? by throttler(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
many relationship is in shambles today but started on good note ( with words we will grow old together) you are my only etc

when you examine the root cause if the man is not pointing a finger at the woman the woman will point at the man but this are far from the truth

the remote causes are laws(where there is no law there will be no offender the knowledge of the law bring offense and one is offended) but love is the end of every law like its your duty to cook and wash with all the samson syndrome. do you think there is more??

what name can we call a man who does not respect his choice?? your wife or girlfriend is the product of your choice do you agree ? so it is with the woman to man.

love with your soul not with your appetite or feeling.
Re: Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
Im sorry but I tried but couldnt get what you are trying to say embarassed
Re: Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? by maedan(f): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
"love with your soul not with your appetite or feeling. . ."

Like the way you waxed philosphical on that. But @ Ebonyeyes is right, everything else was like greek to me. But I get what you're getting at wink.
Re: Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? by Dewdeuces(f): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2009
@poster wtf are you going on about?!!!?!?!?!? lipsrsealed no joke
Re: Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2009
It seems like it would be a very nice topic sweetie, but like the others I don/t understand what you are trying to say. I think this would be a good topic if you could have some points clarified.
Re: Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? by chiogo(f): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance / Brother Married Sister / Can U Live Ur Boy/girl Friend In D Same Room. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.