Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79360 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by afroxyz: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:
It's a pity this dude can't be arrested

He creates acct with Nigerian names

U pay to his acct as PH and he on d other hand won't GH, he places that acct on temporal ban and opens it's up for another person to PH

DUde has made billions on Nigerians

TO think of it, let all d mmm users tel themselves the truth,

If mmm open by January, how many of una go PH?
Na so so GH go full everywhere

MMM is gone

Don't expose your ignorance

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe I copied ur ancestors
UgChris:

You should say "copied" as you are not the originator of this write up. Putting your name and not quoting the writer or where you culled it from is called plagiarism

On MMM Issue, Life is all about risk and it takes a bold heart to take a risk. I believe you should have the heart to neglect whatever anyone on NL will write about MMM having initially taken the risk solely.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
dre44k:
no matter what Oga Seun post here, it can't bring MMM down. He's not a participant neither does he understand the MMM ideology. Together we change the world!!!

Guy biko which world u wan change? grin

Make dem no go arrest u thinking u r mavro shege grin

5 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobo65(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
afroxyz:

Don't expose your ignorance

Ignorance in what way pls
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by oladipo322(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
Maybe I copied ur ancestors
lolz.... can't stop laughing after reading so many comments
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Gassa007: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

Sit down n think Is it not the system that pairs u to someone that u will pay?
With his one acct, he paired himself with many ppl to get paid
Wats hard to understand here?
Na only crayfish dey this one brain.#wasting my precious time replying you

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by 9jatatafo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hard way is the only way
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Phranex(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Now for those who dont understand web technologies. Lemme explain what some things. Its true that they are now in kenya. what is not true is that they got there this month. In fact, chances are that its same people who did nigeria mmm that are in kenya now.. the info below is when mmm kenya was set up... It started in august. So heres the catch.. MMM would work from now till november next year in kenya.... so if you smart, try to get in there now and be a top participant...

cc: spicymimi

Domain Name: KENYA-
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: PAUL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-aug-2016
Creation Date: 12-aug-2016
Expiration Date: 12-aug-2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by rottennaija(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/

Why do you delight in lying? Is it just to make front page?
MMM has been in Kenya for more than 2 months

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by dre44k(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

Guy biko which world u wan change? grin

Make dem no go arrest u thinking u r mavro shege grin
Arrest? U guys don't knw jack about MMM!!! Make una dey dere, dey use panadol for another man headache, and make una mate dey make am...

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by deleo16(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

Now for those who dont understand web technologies. Lemme explain what some things. Its true that they are now in kenya. what is not true is that they got there this month. In fact, chances are that its same people who did nigeria mmm that are in kenya now.. the info below is when mmm kenya was set up... It started in august. So heres the catch.. MMM would work from now till november next year in kenya.... so if you smart, try to get in there now and be a top participant...

some people are so gullible that they have google to search through information but nairaland is their source of information juts like herds of cow that follow each thank GOD FOR THIS MMM news and donald trump election this has shown the dark side of social media and forum website believe anything on front page at our peril

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by linearity: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

As we speak right now, many Nigerians who could not participate in Nigeria, are taking the next bus or flight to Kenya in a bid to cash-in.

Even some who lost money, have chalked up the whole experience to the fact that, they hesitated initially and joined very late and that, had they joined around June when MMM started in Nigeria, they would have made their killings and they do not want to miss the starting of this new MMM in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!

Lame analogy

5 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Cajal(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM MORBIDITY AND MORTALITY MEETING
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by misterjosh(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Now this is more than glaring that MMM is a scam. Interpol should go after whoever those that are behind it are.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by streamsofjoy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

Chima, after liking ur post I still wasn't satisfied, I just feel I should tell u this. I LOVE U. U= level of maturity, reasoning etc

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Neddstark: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

Maybe u are not greedy

But am yet to c ur philanthropic deeds

Pls swerve HYP0

Cum goggle my hairy balls in ur mouth. Greedy punk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by zbone(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
bobo65:

Wise man stop calling names and defend urself

From your previous comments on this topic, I am Wise enough to discern that defending myself to you, would be an exercise in futility. Peace
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Unigweson25(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
charlzcavanni101:
make them run we are waiting for them here
cool
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, weti u fit do? they chop u because eyes big
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Unigweson25(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
bistonsmith:
the gullible fellows will say its a fraud... Ndi Ngbu
U as blind as Bartimus
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by SpicyMimi(f): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

B

But one needs to have a bank account in Kenya...right?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by gbegemaster(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
sanky346:
Seun really means the MMM business oo
Seun is trying to save us from further gullibility and stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
I think Nigerians in Kenya will have learnt from their brothers here.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Unigweson25(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

#ibelieveinMMM
E no go beta for that person wee curse u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by TTLHORLA: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm....kenyans go cry ehn,their skin colour go change sef
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by gbegemaster(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

Smarty lala. What goes around comes around. If you join MMM to defraud the Kenyans, someone will also defraud you or family members. What you sow is what you reap.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
omo the sale of insecticide go increase for january. m jst watchin mmm supporters through my 4k camera
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

thanks for spreading this honey, let's continue.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

chaaaaaiiiiiii! Osanobua..... Opethom Hava shey you talk say you go bounce back lie bounce game grin grin

MMM don crash
Iyalaya MMM
Your signature is so hilarious:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by redroom: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

#ibelieveinMMM

Stop deceiving pple, I have faced reality is a scam, I lost money, my family lost money, and I have moved on stop deceiving pple cos u have blood on ur hands

4 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by veekid(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
RealityShot:

Your signature is so hilarious:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
grin
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Phranex(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:

But one needs to have a bank account in Kenya...right?

i think the mmm kenya uses bitcoin too... but i will sleep on it cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.