Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79359 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Joshman141(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
rubbish post everywhere. seun sucks

5 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by itunesgiftcard(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Billyonaire:
Is playing this MMM not synonymous with playing yahoo yahoo ?

Bruv do they play yahoo... yahoo?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
How can people so foolish to have even invested a kobo to this criminal global network
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by osazsky(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Still rocking my mmm till infinity I just pH 100k now

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by RealityShot: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phranex:

i think the mmm kenya uses bitcoin too... but i will sleep on it cool cool
How many percent? I no see am for the site
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is this real?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
akilo1:
your eyes will soon clear

Wetin consign u? Is it your eyes? tongue

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Keep living in a dream world. MMM is a bygone. How many people will provide help (PH) in January. The number of GH would be greater than PH.

Abeg BRT jor, is it your dream? tongue
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by wunmi590(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
uvalued:
hmm hoping

MMM is coming back by January, nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Seun360(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Somebody should book me the next available flight to Nairobi make go recover my money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Kiakia(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM have crashed in Nigeria. Fact! It crashed in Zimbabwe and South Africa. It will also crash in Kenya.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Tos87(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun and his pawn aka lalasticlala are bunch of wallowing hypocrites.
your exceeding and shallow minded effort to add more sorrow on the minds of MMM participants won't fetch any gain. You failed on arrival. in as much as you never supported MMM...is it your money.
In fact who you epp?
Nonsense.

Hope you ban me after this

3 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chubbyswit(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Makapounse:
Mogbe Moku Modaran MMM
lol whats the meaning of those words sir?
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!

Lustychima,
I am touched by your narration but know this, successive life failures and life disappointments are no reason to get involved in demonic business like MMM. I called it demonic because that's what it is. It is designed to exploit and ruin lives.

People give testimonies of how they moved from one room apartment to mansions but have you asked yourself how that money come through? A few people prospering at the expense of millions is CAPITAL EVIL. MMM does not produce anything. MMM does not manufacture any product. All it does is recycle people's money.

Wtf is 'GETTING HELP' and 'PROVIDING HELP'?
You invest your hard earned money and some smart evil man tells that you aren't investing money rather 'providing help'!!! Is that not enough warning to you to stay the hell away from such a man and such a scheme!??

Can you sue him?? Bro you provided help because you are a PHILANTHROPIST and very benevolent.

There are news of this sort of scheme all over. Umana, Benaz bond in the east in the 90s. They all crashed and the smart brains behind them vanished with people's money.

A friend was telling me about ZEEK scheme. It was in ththe US. It crashed. Where does your 30% come from?

No one should celebrate MMM...You are ruining lives same way drug dealers destroy lives. A drug dealer is even better than you lot. He buys with his money and gives to gullible and helpless people out there who can't resist his product.

I don't mock those who get involve but there are several warnings out there for the wise to heed. Govt, financial institutions all warn d about this evil but your likes defended it as long as you are 'getting help' from gullible people from the base of the pyramid.

I believe you are an Igbo man...there's a saying..." Ukpana okpoko gburu, nwanne okwa nti chiri ya o.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bravehost4u(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

Well stated

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Ironlion1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

Modified: All of you that have been quoting me, why unah dey drink Panadol for another person headache?

#ibelieveinMMM
Gullibility has suddenly become an incurable disease. Even Simeon Peter is more sensible than carriers of this disease.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Phranex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
RealityShot:

How many percent? I no see am for the site

here
kenya-nnn.net/bitcoin/
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by deleo16(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:

well said a black will never allow a black raise above him but but will prefer a white person this words only remind me of Pastor Mensah otabil when he preach on level of wickness spoke on this issue especially black race some people glory in another people failure

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by innobets(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
I wish I dey Kenya now, I for invest better money on it cus i knw d first month must surely pay

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by 9ja4show: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Join Get help worldwide. ..very safe and fresh
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by jollymizzle(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:

No, thanks .......You're too kind undecided

Go back to school with your MMM money undecided
brutality!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by EzedunukweM(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/
.. it's a lie. how can 40% and 30% be in the same photo? Photoshop tinz
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by muller101(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

Modified: All of you that have been quoting me, why unah dey drink Panadol for another person headache?

#ibelieveinMMM
soon u will start playing with ropes and rat poison.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by ArinzeUgo: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Photoshop...nonsence...earn 40% on the top of the page and down u can clearly see how to make 30% ....gerout
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Maj196(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
chubbyswit:
lol whats the meaning of those words sir?
Mogbe = Am in a problem, Moku = Am dead, Modaran = Am in trouble. All in Yoruba.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by sekem: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tos87:
Seun and his pawn aka lalasticlala are bunch of wallowing hypocrites.
your exceeding and shallow minded effort to add more sorrow on the minds of MMM participants won't fetch any gain. You failed on arrival. in as much as you never supported MMM...is it your money.
In fact who you epp?
Nonsense.

Hope you ban me after this

I'm telling you!

Their hypocrisy is very disgusting.

Since they care about peoples welfare so much, why can't nairaland start a social welfare program that is fraudulent free

Just look at the way they are publicizing the supposedly mmm crash and spreading fear unnecessarily.

To what end, I ask them.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Charly68: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please what is the full meaning of MMM !
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Sweetrolly(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
OMOTOWO:
I was supposed to pay somebody #1.5m last week but the lady called me to tell me I should not pay the money inside the account detail I saw on MIKU MIGBE MIDARAN(MMM).She gavevme another account details.i suspected a foul play..na so a no PH abi na GH una dey call am.May God almighty console those who may have lose/have already lose money in this ponzi scheme..a o ni fi oru e San ooo..May good God return all what the cancaworms and caterpillar(MMM)have eaten in your blind pursuit to quick wealth.e o ni ri oru e no oo

poor guy mentioning 1.5m...in your dreams
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by chubbyswit(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maj196:
Mogbe = Am in a problem, Moku = Am dead, Modaran = Am in trouble. All in Yoruba.
lolz, thanks alot
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:

MMM is coming back by January, nothing will happen.
I doubt it
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Sydneyege10(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM eyaf crash ooo nt suspended

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by kennyhydee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Famsey:
But really, I have a question for this stuff. Why don't they take it to developed countries like US, Canada, etc??

My guy, kolewerk there, Y? Simple, ppl there think with their brains unlike in Africa where ppl think thru their buttholes!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.