Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month (79371 Views)

Lmfx:fake Address! LMFX Escaped After Swindling Investor Out Of 288,000 Naira / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Runs To Kenya After Freezing Nigerian Accounts, Promises 40% Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by obanth2016: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
I challenge Seun, e'tal on (given d weather of his intelligence) investigative journalism rather assuming d copy and paste posture of most journalist. I know, if he does, he wl come out objectively. I can take other myopic and subjective reasoning of educated illiterates for granted but not his, whose I respect and read as Seun.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by seunlly(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Period007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland has outlived it importance.,.... cooking up stories every moment.
long life MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Oluwasola055: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/
Trust this scheme at ur peril
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Makapounse(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mogbe Moku Modaran MMM
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by uvalued(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:
God go punish all these media.

As long as I am alive, I will continue PHing and GHing.

#ibelieveinMMM
hmm hoping
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:

#ibelieveinMMM
Keep living in a dream world. MMM is a bygone. How many people will provide help (PH) in January. The number of GH would be greater than PH.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Uwaiwe: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
From what i read about MMM south Africa, what is happening in Nigeria took place in SA may 2016, They suspended the mavro for one month and reopened it. When it was reopened, all old mavro's were suspended and people were asked to restart afresh promising to clear the old invested fund in six months which they never did.

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by akilo1: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
wunmi590:

#ibelieveinMMM
your eyes will soon clear
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by yomz1e(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
My people died for the lack of knowledge

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by FancyDaddy: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
This news is a lie.
MMM has been in Kenya since July 18 2016.
MMM dribbles them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success Attraction. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

Nigeria Media na wash.

Inept.

MMM dribble them like Merci. Every MMM Bad news is a Success Attraction. Publicity stunt.
Still got Paid today on MMM.
And more People are joining because they found out that MMM is working. The system is secured like Berlin Stone wall. MMM is Rock. It stand gidigba. Every Upgrade is a blessing. Even Banks Upgrade their server/site too. Come January!! Dews of Heaven!! Showers of Blessings. No bi today MMM is changing lives. ISTANDWITH MakingMyMoney(MMM)

Kenya Started MMM Long ago.
Sometimes It is embarrassing to share the same space with low IQs.

If FG can distribute Social welfare in a decentralized way like MMM. No begggar would be on our street.

The Future is Blockchain technology it is Decentralized Tech.

The System can be adopted by FG to make everyone rich. Instead of centralizing the who nation resources in Foreign account, buying houses in Dubai with Public money.

Learn to see the good sides of things. Dont have evil eyes on people.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Euniz: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please look at that post well, the first is saying 40% and the write up under is saying 30%.OP you must be a learner in this business. Go and up grade your skills before you mumu yourself
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Dinocarex(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Any Kenyan on this thread.. This is the best time to do MMM. Introduce every member of your family to it. After 4 months before they shut you down. Withdraw your money!!

Be smart!!
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Stillbayo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Why all this fake news? MMM IS REAL TILL TOMORROW
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by jnrbayano(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
lustychima:
You got into many relationships that never worked, and no one is mocking you in public. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook celebrating your pain, and you haven't killed yourself yet. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost money, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper, just to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story. Will you also celebrate on facebook if they commit suicide tomorrow on account of your mockery?

Even if they were careless in taking risk with MMM, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any conscience sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squatter to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

My name is chima lusty and i hate hypocrisy!

Can I follow you?

You addressed my concern perfectly. May God bless this heart of yours.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by ripbubu: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Maybe you should have seen the way MMMers were abusing people for cautioning them. This is a case of he who laughs last laughs best. Call me wicked but I aint done laughing yet Im fact Im just getting started
even my best friend wanted to disown me for cautioning him.. Lol
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
mmm has been in kenya for close to 2 years now. I just confirmed from someone that lives there. Why is everyone spreading lies about mmm? Any blogger looking for traffic just make out stories and insert mmm inside
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is playing this MMM not synonymous with playing yahoo yahoo ?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by FancyDaddy: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kenya Visa is given at Port of Entry. MMM Nigerian booking next flight to join their colleagues in Nairobi. July 18 2016 Kenya started it's own long since.

Do you know how many business that were started through get help from MMM?

...Businesses sustained with MMM money?

You don't get it.

Children School fees paid still with MMM money.

Learners who never benefited coming up taking what they dont know.

This is Reality Flashing. people are still getting paid today.Alert from MMM.

Sit down there hating. As I am 'Making My Money'.MMM
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by COURVOISier(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mmm Kenya has been in existence b4 Mmm nigeria crash. Stop making it look like it was created yesterday.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Russian-fraudster-sets-up-pyramid-scheme-in-Kenya/1056-3428676-mksht9/
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by iretinyeee(f): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mmm dis mmm that everyday. People ll not rest over dis mmm news. Nigerians and their lies sef. Abeg make una park well. Long live mmm. Make all mmm haters quench
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
jnrbayano:

Can I follow you?

You addressed my concern perfectly. May God bless this heart of yours.
sure

1 Like

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by ripbubu: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
My new website will be mmc money for the mother less children.. ..ph to the motherless and gh later
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
ramdris:

And I just love u and the way u put down ur point...
tanchue
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

thanks for spreading this honey, let's continue.
gracias
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Xano(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun , many did not register in MMM (I inclusive). Many did, some made profit, some just started this December, paid to but never received.

Seun , stop the front page info about MMM. Many are in tears(anger) about what this Christmas would be for them and their family.

Some read topics about MMM here, they would have heartache, increased blood pressure.

Seun , many did not register to MMM, but we should sympathize with those who are angry, unhappy.

Transferred anger is possible. Those affected be vengeful on unwitting honest people.

Seun , reduce the frequency of MMM topics on this forum for the sympathy sake.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by bobfash(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
After conquering South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria, MMM has taken its message to Kenya, {promising} 40% return on investment.

The scheme, which calls itself a Global financial social network but is really just a Ponzi scheme was created by Russian criminal, Sergei Mavrodi.

Here’s to hoping Kenyans don’t get as greedy as Nigerians.

http://ibasam.com/2016/12/15/mmm-runs-to-kenya-promising-40-return-after-swindling-nigerians/

MMM Kenya has been on since last month! sorry you be mumu and God will punish all of you mumu bloggers circulating fake news because of traffic.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
hardballripplez:

FYI. MMM is actually not helping people, instead it is adding to the level of poverty in the land. This scheme robs peter to pay Paul. Those who have huge capital to invest rob those who have little. This scheme ought to be discarded. MMM is not into any business, no is it involved in any form of buying and selling. How to do explain a scheme that takes money from Mr A to pay Mr B? then who is going to pay Mr A if no new particiipants comes into the game? I think what the media and everyone speaking against MMM are doing is for the good of the participants. It is better to educate and encourage people to stop patronizing this scheme because the end result won't be favourable for the late adopters or laggards.
I like d manner u expressed ur opinion
Anyway what I said is mine opinion and it's sacrosanct.
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
chumakk:
lol. Stop preaching nonsense gospel. MMM is not like marriage or business so stop it. MMM is a fraud and you are greedy to want to want to cheat your way to success
c who is talking about success

Just like 2face preaching birth control
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
streamsofjoy:

Chima, after liking ur post I still wasn't satisfied, I just feel I should tell u this. I LOVE U. U= level of maturity, reasoning etc
love u more

To d moon and back

*winks*
Re: MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
rychard:

Lame analogy
ur opinion

I respect dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / "Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.