Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Men Feel After Divorce? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Feel After Divorce? (7106 Views)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

That would be because they are lacking in judgement. Not the fault of the giver of the advice. It's up to us to decide what to keep and what to chuck.

Still Saturday here, for another 50 mins but I'll take the good wishes. Sending the same back to you.

Yeah, I've been off radar.. Life gets busy sometime but hey, it's nearly Christmas. What you got planned?
Nothing
Saint Nick is on strike this year sad angry

Seriously though, planning on forgetting all about Christmas. Usually i buy gifts and stuff them under the tree and then i get an earful of how I didnt get this or i didnt quite pick the right colour of that (you know how you ladies can be wink )So this year I'm going to pretend that I plum forgot. Be on the recieving end for once. Then when she's about to blow a gasket I bring out my gift hidden in the stove or toilet.

As i said it out now it doesn't sound like a good idea... But I'm gonna do it angry
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:26am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

Nothing on here that isn't obvious to strangers.
Now I'm curious, I want to know this biz that you are hiding.
Lol, personal stuff.
But I'm unraveling little by little. I think mimzyy is responsible for that angry . Encouraged me to write a diary.
Anyway, the day i give off too much info about myself I'll just deactivate. Feeling too old already here sad
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2016
TheeDetective:
See am, nah only to curse nah wetin you sabi. grin grin grin

That's all u need..
I have good people i wish well

While someone like you, na series of curses u need for meddling into my affairs.

Am just helping u.. So that next time.. U mind your fucvking bizness

If I talk my recent achievement now.. U go just collapse cheesy U won't sleep for days and nights. Lol. grin grin u will be murmuring to yourself with eyes wide open.

So need.. Lemme. Be kind 2 u

Jobless he goat grin

All these energy and time u use to create false Impression about me, cause I didn't give u the informations u want.

If u use this energy and time to create an idea out of the box for Nigerians and for yourself.. That will yield monies. Because owo ni koko.

Won't you be famous and make millions for yourself.. Like. Am. Doing in real life.. cheesy

Lazy goat.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

Nothing
Saint Nick is on strike this year sad angry

Seriously though, planning on forgetting all about Christmas. Usually i buy gifts and stuff them under the tree and then i get an earful of how I didnt get this or i didnt quite pick the right colour of that (you know how you ladies can be wink )So this year I'm going to pretend that I plum forgot. Be on the recieving end for once. Then when she's about to blow a gasket I bring out my gift hidden in the stove or toilet.

As i said it out now it doesn't sound like a good idea... But I'm gonna do it angry
Just make sure it's something soft incase she detonates before you can surprise her. It won't be funny to get a broken head for Christmas.

And don't play victim here. You want to deny the delicious meals she serves, the poor gal will be slaving over the hot cooker, cooking shikin etc
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol, personal stuff.
But I'm unraveling little by little. I think mimzyy is responsible for that angry . Encouraged me to write a diary.
Anyway, the day i give off too much info about myself I'll just deactivate. Feeling too old already here sad
Did I hear Diary? shocked

I'm all over that ish like a rash.

Sweet cheeks, you are as old as the person you are feeling. tongue
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:

That's all u need..

While someone like you, na series of curses u need for meddling into my affairs.

If I talk my recent achievement now.. U go just collapse cheesy U won't sleep for days and nights. Lol. grin grin u will be murmuring to yourself with eyes wide open.

Jobless he goat grin

All these energy and time u use to create false Impression about me, cause I didn't give u the informations u want.

If u use this energy and time to create an idea out of the box for Nigerians and for yourself.. That will yield monies. Because owo ni koko.

Won't you be famous and make millions for yourself.. Like. Am. Doing in real life.. cheesy

Lazy goat.
Sherlock and Amelia, thin line between love and hate. tongue
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

Just make sure it's something soft incase she detonates before you can surprise her. It won't be funny to get a broken head for Christmas.

And don't play victim here. You want to deny the delicious meals she serves, the poor gal will be slaving over the hot cooker, cooking shikin etc
Well... She does make a mean chicken.

She had an excellent albeit untidy teacher grin

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:39am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

Did I hear Diary? shocked

I'm all over that ish like a rash.

Sweet cheeks, you are as old as the person you are feeling. tongue
Its kind of a very disjointed diary...awwwww, now i wish i hadn't mentioned it embarassed
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Hehehe abeg make I laugh. Nah you take your own hand create a false impression about yourself, so can't help you there. grin grin grin

Learn to use your mouth to praise rather than curse. cheesy

You no go be the first nor last to claim things you know you are not in real life so no be today, nah internet age we dey. cool cool cool
Amelian:

That's all u need..

If I talk my recent achievement now.. U go just collapse cheesy U won't sleep for days and nights. Lol. grin grin

Jobless he goat grin

Lazy goat.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Hate ke, nah no time for that. Life's too exciting to hate anyone. grin grin grin
shaybebaby:

Sherlock and Amelia, thin line between love and hate. tongue

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2016
TheeDetective:
Hehehe abeg make I laugh. Nah you take your own hand create a false impression about yourself, so can't help you there. grin grin grin

Learn to use your mouth to praise rather than curse. cheesy

You no go be the first nor last to claim things you know you are not in real life so no be today, nah internet age we dey. cool cool cool

Story..

Have said all I need to say to u.
So it's yur call.

I don't care whether u believe what i say or not.

Your believe on me will. not increase the monies in my bank account , so I care less.

You are there chasing winds and stories with your Ostrich neck . Am here making money.

So kiss my lovely assz!

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 1:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Nah you dey tell fictitious story o no be me. grin grin

Nah everybody get mouth to talk anything dem wan talk both the ones wey dem be and the ones wey dem no be but dem dey deceive people say dem be. cool cool cool

Story teller carry go o. grin grin grin
Amelian:

Story..

Have said all I need to say to u.
So it's yur call.

I don't care whether u believe what i say or not.

Your believe on me will. not increase the monies in my bank account , so I care less.

You are there chasing winds and stories with your Ostrich neck . Am here making money.

So kiss my lovely assz!

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2016
TheeDetective:
Nah you dey tell fictitious story o no be me. grin grin grin

Nah everybody get mouth to talk anything dem wan talk both the ones wey dem be and the ones wey dem no be but dem dey deceive people say dem be. cool cool cool

Story teller carry go o. grin grin grin

Just like I predicted, you won't sleep , that's how will keep. Murmuring to yourself. Better go and rest o.

Murmur all Night.. Na your wahala.

If u are not fake, then show your pic on your profile.. If u have the heart for it.
Scared like a fowl. You are not even bold as a real man should be. Hiding behind a handle , spewing trash
And feeling good. Lol

Keep murmuring all. Night, cause thats whats already happening . Don't forget to add daytime join.
And yeah try as much as possible to check. All. The websites, even call my family line to. Know. The real. Amelian and my real. Name too.

Call my number tmrw. Morning, I will give u links to people, family, websites and blogs u can check and contact about my relationship biography and my biz.
Whatever information u arrive at, pls feel free to store it in your archives and meditate on me every time..
Keep murmuring all night about me, it's your duty.
Lemme say my prayers to. Baba God who. Has always been by my. Side.
And have my beauty sleep. Good night everyone.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 1:25am On Dec 18, 2016
I no know say you don finish o, abi you still get more fictitious story to tell us, as we don see say you don become confirmed story teller. grin grin grin

An empty barrel makes the most noise. People who have made money, don't go around telling the whole world and make too much noise about it. cool cool cool

Goodnight o, and have a nice beauty sleep. cheesy cheesy

This is the kind of comedy that happens when you get caught with your hands in the cookie jar hehehe, anyway it was all fun whilst the back and forth lasted. cool cool cool
Amelian:

Just like I predicted, you won't sleep , that's how will keep. Murmuring to yourself. Better go and rest o.

Murmur all Night.. Na your wahala.

If u are not fake, then show your pic on your profile.. If u have the heart for it.
Scared like a fowl. You are not even bold as a real man should be. Hiding behind a handle , spewing trash
And feeling good. Lol

Keep murmuring all. Night, cause thats whats already happening . Don't forget to add daytime join.
And yeah try as much as possible to check. All. The websites, even call my family line to. Know. The real. Amelian and my real. Name too.

Call my number tmrw. Morning, I will give u links to people, family, websites and blogs u can check and contact about my relationship biography and my biz.
Whatever information u arrive at, pls feel free to store it in your archives and meditate on me every time..
Keep murmuring all night about me, it's your duty.
Lemme say my prayers to. Baba God who. Has always been by my. Side.
And have my beauty sleep. Good night everyone.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Onegai(f): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

That Neil sef, I've told him to restrict himself to the grannies in the nursing home where he lives now. Gawd knows how he managed to escape to be able to woo a spring chicken like you.

Na so the economy bad reach? angry

Atleast they are still writing the boarding pass for you. Don't try Ryanair ooo, you print everything yourself, pay to check in your bags, do the check in yourself . Even water on their flight is not free, if they could get away with it, they will accept standing flight passengers as well.

Don't mind him, me I'm like 15 years old, still living with my parents in Alimosho, where he comes to toast me daily. I don't understand the economy or I do understand small and that makes it even more scary. Do you know we import cows into Nigeria? I asked and they said they pay Cefa or what they call it to the Fulani guys who are not Nigerians because Nigeria does not have enough cows. If a foreign country is serious, it will be easy to destablise us, just starve us, mess with our currency, make imports difficult and pay enough people to put certain ideas in the mind of the populace. I don't think we make or grow anything sufficiently. sad
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by KevinDein: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Wow, what a shameless liar. Fuuckinng lowest of the lows.

Just wow.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Onegai:

Don't mind him, me I'm like 15 years old, still living with my parents in Alimosho, where he comes to toast me daily. I don't understand the economy or I do understand small and that makes it even more scary. Do you know we import cows into Nigeria? I asked and they said they pay Cefa or what they call it to the Fulani guys who are not Nigerians because Nigeria does not have enough cows. If a foreign country is serious, it will be easy to destablise us, just starve us, mess with our currency, make imports difficult and pay enough people to put certain ideas in the mind of the populace. I don't think we make or grow anything sufficiently. sad
That's why we need to get back to the basic, farming. We have the land... Time to get back to what is sustainable.

It is really unfortunate though we have all the means but the wrong set of folks to maximise it. Everyone on the "get rich or die trying lane".

You don't seem to have the typical outlook, how do you cope in the midst of all that?
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Mimzyy(f): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol, personal stuff.
But I'm unraveling little by little. I think Mimz is responsible for that angry . Encouraged me to write a diary.

Writing, to me, helps to clear the head and relieve tension. Don't feel guilty wink, you're on the right track.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

That's why we need to get back to the basic, farming. We have the land... Time to get back to what is sustainable.

It is really unfortunate though we have all the means but the wrong set of folks to maximise it. Everyone on the "get rich or die trying lane".

You don't seem to have the typical outlook, how do you cope in the midst of all that?

No one is willing to farm. It's been long touted as the ultimate economic panacea, yet no one's willing to take the talk out of the bullpen.

How can it go beyond mere words when anything short of a white-collar job is given the stamp of irreverence? When parents would show the rough edge of the pineapple to their kids should they decide to study Agriculture in the university, because according to them: it is a course for the unintelligent.

The collective mindset of the populace needs to be righted first. Otherwise, we'd talk from now until the second coming of Christ and nothing would be done.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thank you Lord.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by johnson232: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:
Thank you Lord.
Na u be dat.... cheesy

Why u con carry dis thread for your head?

your moniker just dey everywhere on here...
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by johnson232: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
KevinDein:

Just wow.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by johnson232: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Me sha no fit do court wedding for woman.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by sparkleRed(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

First of all I'm gentle but not perfect and its because I'm gentle and not the troublesome type that's why I don't have the mind to go through the disrespect and dishonour that would come from her having known that im vulnerable through legal wedding.

Don't even think you can buy my mindstate over by accusing me of not being a gentleman because I don't want court wedding..thats your own personal view. It could rather be seen like this...traditional wedding only without court wedding makes a woman gentle and value her roles. The reverse is also true. Any form of vulnerability of the husband births nonchalance from the wife.

Its better to agree with ones lawyer in writing immediately after wedding for a 50:50 share of property after divorce without the wife's knowledge and make it a suprise after divorce if it ever comes up. Whether she sees it as a suprise or not, its her own cup of tea. But its definitely not gonna be with her knowledge.

Except u neva plan on travelling out or u dnt need some official documentation dat warrant marriage certificate in dis life den spot on
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
johnson232:

Na u be dat.... cheesy

Why u con carry dis thread for your head?

your moniker just dey everywhere on here...

When my name is been tarnished I need to carry it on my head and show peeps, I wasnt joking or forming stories when it comes to the fact I own 2 companies.
Shebi una no let MI rest yesterday, some people saying all. Sorts to discredit me.
No lemme show off my wealth, if thats what y'all are clamouring for.

More pictures are coming about my assets and the kind of home I live in smiley smiley
Shebi u all want me to rub it in your faces that am successful and Rich! . Claiming a successful life I don't have? Abi?
No prob, I was humbled before, but u want to see the proud and arrogant side of my life? Abi? You all will see the other side of me.

Useless lots, talking trash of what they know nothing about. Pin! Y'all don't know about me.

Y'all insulting me, I send back to you guys in a million folds! Amen.!!!

If u are frustrated about your lives don't blame me.
I didnt create your destinies. I didn't make u guys poor and useless

Smmmhhhh.

At least pictures says it all.

I don't need to make mouth.. Y'all there insulting yourselves. Am here comfortable and making it, even with the recession. Smiling to the bank. While some will give up January 14th cos of MMM, with all their peanuts there.

My life is real. Take it or leave it.

Done with this thummb useless thread.

Bad belle them. They are never happy when one is rich.
Useless lots
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
KevinDein:

Just wow.

You are simply frustrated of life and people that clicked likes

May God deliver you and your supporters from poverty and foolisvhness.

Hey I didn't create u and your supporters impoverished destinies.

We all know, who is indeed the lowest of the low and also a horrible liar.

Lets see what u have and have achieved with your pics in it.. Before bad belle go kill u and your cohorts.

Ode.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by johnson232: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:

When my name is been tarnished I need to carry it on my head and show peeps, I wasnt joking or forming stories when it comes to the fact I own 2 companies.
Shebi una no let MI rest yesterday, some people saying all. Sorts to discredit me.
No lemme show off my wealth, if thats what y'all are clamouring for.

More pictures are coming about my assets and the kind of home I live in smiley smiley
Shebi u all wante to rub it in your faces that am successful.. No prob, I was been humbled before, but u want to see the proud side of my life? Abi?

Useless lots, talking trash of what they know nothing about.

Y'all insulting me, I send back to you guys.

If u are frustrated about your lives don't blame me.
I didnt create your destinies.

Smmmhhhh.

At least pictures says it all.

I don't need to make mouth.. Y'all there insulting yourselves. Am here comfortable and making it, even with the recession.

My life is real. Take it or leave it.

Done with this thummb useless thread.
Childish & totally uncalled for... didn't know u already had personal issues with some persons on here because i didn't read most of the comments, just glance through the pages...

All that happens on here dies here... see it as some persiflage from fellow nairalanders, no need to take it personal... it is not worthwhile...

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
johnson232:

Childish & totally uncalled for... didn't know u already had personal issues with some persons on here because i didn't read most of the comments, just glance through the pages...

All that happens on here dies here... see it as some persiflage from fellow nairalanders, no need to take it personal... it is not worthwhile...

My comments are not childish at all. It's what they are craving for. If not? peeps here will be spewing trash about me all through this week and even next month.
So as they want it the hard way.. They receive it the hard way!

Am done with useless peeps here.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by KevinDein: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:

You are simply frustrated of life and people that clicked likes

May God deliver you and your supporters from poverty and foolisvhness.

Hey I didn't create u and your supporters impoverished destinies.

We all know, who is indeed the lowest of the low and also a horrible liar.

Lets see what u have and have achieved with your pics in it.. Before bad belle go kill u and your cohorts.

Ode.

no one has any bad belle for you. It's not as if you have achieved anything that anyone would be envious of. You are just a shameless liar and the whole world knows that now. Just go find one corner and reason your life. All this write up and insults won't help you.

Bye bye liar Mohammed

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2016
sparkleRed:

Except u neva plan on travelling out or u dnt need some official documentation dat warrant marriage certificate in dis life den spot on
When the time comes, we'll do a court affidavit. I know elderly ppl who didn't do court wedding but now own houses abroad.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Frankly NL is full of childishness and its really boring a times.

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by bellong: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Hello,

Which Island is this? @your DP

My Friend's Wife Lied For 7 Years / How Did Your Family Celebrate Nigeria's Victory Yesterday? / 40-year Old Mother Pregnant For Son, Ready To Marry Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79