Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Men Feel After Divorce? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Feel After Divorce? (7097 Views)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Now this is highly entertaining. cheesy
grin
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
shaybebaby:

Actually, you got me to comment after you dug out her previous post subsequent to her first assertations.

I guess I was surprised because I imagined the other fella got it wrong and then viola! You stepped in.

There was me thinking that misrepresentation is the harder option as it takes time and effort so couldn't fathom why anyone would create work when there is no need to even do the work at all. Naive me.

Her "detractors" are nice people.
She deliberately lied and gave a false persona to prove a point. She was found out and in a moment of embarrassment and adrenaline pumped braggadocio she fought her way through and cowered her opponents.

It would be very annoying if it weren't so comical at the same time grin

So many people pretending to be what they are not on the internet, giving advice they aren't really qualified to give.

But then again I guess most of us are all guilty of that in one small way or the other. Its those that get caught that are used as scapegoats cheesy.

Amelian don't count yourself strong o. It is your enemies that are weak wink

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Onegai(f): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
shaybebaby:

What if I told you that Neil Armstrong is my cousin nko? grin

Get a flight boo.

You're kidding! Neil and I dated, tell him I said hello. Local flights are apparently now N50 to N70K+ and they are cutting corners to make ends meet (I saw a handwritten Arik Air boarding pass). So that is out of the question. Let us try trains na.

I mean, Aviation options now include driving to Cotonou or Ghana to get a cheaper international ticket sad. Na wa o, chanji!!!
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Which one come be Scapegoat nah? grin grin grin.

I guess we should all create room for comedy in life to ease the stress factor grin grin grin

Indeed, the internet has become a place where a good number of people claim what they are not in reality. shocked shocked shocked
5minsmadness:

She deliberately lied and gave a false persona to prove a point. She was found out and in a moment of embarrassment and adrenaline pumped braggadocio she fought her way through and cowered her opponents.

So many people pretending to be what they are not on the internet, giving advice they aren't really qualified to give.

But then again I guess most of us are all guilty of that in one small way or the other. Its those that get caught that are used as scapegoats cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nah so ooooo grin grin grin
EfemenaXY:
Now this is highly entertaining. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
Engrossed about your life, for wetin? Nah you take your mouth talk say you don marry. When questioned for confirmation, you come say nah story.

Good say you go follow shaybebaby advice to put a disclaimer to distinguish wetin be true and wetin be false when you wan tell story. grin grin grin

I use my mouth talk years back.
Did I tell u to bring it forth after hoe many years?

I send u work?
Or I send u message

Taking panadol for wetin no consign u

Bad belle because I give concrete advice online.

I know your type

Rant all day and all night

I don't give a fucvk!

It won't add money to my account

Neither will it stop my boo from being with me

So u can say whatever u like.

It's your cup of tea.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onegai:

You're kidding! Neil and I dated, tell him I said hello. Local flights are apparently now N50 to N70K+ and they are cutting corners to make ends meet (I saw a handwritten Arik Air boarding pass). So that is out of the question. Let us try trains na.

I mean, Aviation options now include driving to Cotonou or Ghana to get a cheaper international ticket sad. Na wa o, chanji!!!
That Neil sef, I've told him to restrict himself to the grannies in the nursing home where he lives now. Gawd knows how he managed to escape to be able to woo a spring chicken like you.

Na so the economy bad reach? angry

Atleast they are still writing the boarding pass for you. Don't try Ryanair ooo, you print everything yourself, pay to check in your bags, do the check in yourself . Even water on their flight is not free, if they could get away with it, they will accept standing flight passengers as well.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you no say u no be wetin you dey claim, put disclaimer there to avoid stories like this. cool cool cool
Amelian:

I use my mouth talk years back.
Did I tell u to bring it forth after hoe many years?

I send u work?
Or I send u message

Taking panadol for wetin no consign u

Bad belle because I give concrete advice online.

I know your type

Rant all day and all night

I don't give a fucvk!

It won't add money to my account

Neither will it stop my boo from being with me

So u can say whatever u like.

It's your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
Which one come be Scapegoat nah? grin grin grin.

I guess we should all create room for comedy in life to ease the stress factor grin grin grin

Indeed, the internet has become a place where a good number of people claim what they are not in reality. shocked shocked shocked
Its all good bro/sis.
I know of one old moniker like that, a hardcore feminist on nairaland then, her comments used to get me so riled up! Any small thing she will deal with her man, her man cant try shit with her. And then one day by sheer happenstance we met. She was calling her hubby "daddy"! I was like shocked shocked, Very respectful to her oga oh! I was tempted to expose her but was "sworn to secrecy" grin

The idea though is not to take this internet stuff too seriously. Its mostly entertainment and killing off boredom. Most people wont do half the things they talk of doing online in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Thanks for your advice..

Am strong.. Am. Not a weakling like you.

Cause u guys have nothing upstairs to proffer as solutions to people's problems online does not mean am meant to be that empty headed like u guys

Eat your hearts out.

I will keep saying my opinion.. Whether I fake personality or whatever.. It's my business not yours..

You are not meant to know my marital status or life story before u listen to good advice most times from me.

So. Just keep your advice to yourself .. I don't need it

Bad belle with empty Brains cheesy grin

Some people wan die on top my life history..
Say whatever u all like.. I will keep on advicing peeps that need my advertise.
Call me whatever name..
I send it back to you.
Shikena

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

I guess that's the beauty of the World Wide Web. We are all here as a form of escapism so I guess no harm done.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
If you no say u no be wetin you dey claim, put disclaimer there to avoid stories like this. cool cool cool

Am not putting any disclaimer.

Go and kill yasef tongue

Is it your page.. Is my handle your handle?

Are u the one bearing Amelian?

Go and put disclaimer ontop , if u are so pained

Instead of you to bother about your life.. U are here obssesing on mine
tongue

Ode

Keep obsessing o

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

Thanks for your advice..

Am strong.. Am. Not a weakling like you.

Cause u guys have nothing upstairs to proffer as solutions to people's problems online does not mean am meant to be that empty headed like u guys

Eat your hearts out.

I will keep saying my opinion.. Whether I fake personality or whatever.. It's my business not yours..

You are not meant to know my marital status or life story before u listen to good advice most times from me.

So. Just keep your advice to yourself .. I don't need it

Bad belle with empty Brains cheesy grin

Some people wan die on top my life history..
Say whatever u all like.. I will keep on advicing peeps that need my advertise.
Call me whatever name..
I send it back to you.
Shikena
See what I mean? grin
The only name I intend to call you is juvenile delinquent.
And i mean it in a most affectionate way smiley

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Its all good bro/sis.
I know of one old moniker like that, a hardcore feminist on nairaland then, her comments used to get me so riled up! Any small thing she will deal with her man, her man cant try shit with her. And then one day by sheer happenstance we met. She was calling her hubby "daddy"! I was like shocked shocked, Very respectful to her oga oh! I was tempted to expose her but was "sworn to secrecy" grin

The idea though is not to take this internet stuff too seriously. Its mostly entertainment and killing off boredom. Most people wont do half the things they talk of doing online in real life.
I like how you say "most" because I am pretty much the same. To the extent that my brother read one of my posts and called me to ask if I was shaybebaby on here. Never spoken to him about my forays on here previously.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
shaybebaby:

I guess that's the beauty of the World Wide Web. We are all here as a form of escapism so I guess no harm done.

Don't mind them.. Pretending as if they are saints.
Bloody foovls.

Obsessing over my stories..

They don't even have one iota of brain cells..

If my advice is paining them.. They can simply look Pass my comments and move on.

Bad belle them.. Cos am wiser than them. In life issues

Smhhh.

My dear thanks for. Your input

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2016
You are kidding me, ehen you for talk nah and burst her bubble hehehe.

Nah true you talk ooo, not to take things too seriously on the internet o otherwise, person go just dey get unnecessary headache.

Yeah you are right that most people won't do half of what they say online in reality.

Nah this nairaland nah em person go dey call themselves billionaires and dey no get reach that o, but online them be billionaires. Wetin person no go see and hear for this life. grin grin grin
5minsmadness:

Its all good bro/sis.
I know of one old moniker like that, a hardcore feminist on nairaland then, her comments used to get me so riled up! And then one day by sheer happenstance we met. She was calling her hubby "daddy"! I was like shocked shocked, Very respectful to her oga oh! I was tempted to expose her but was "sworn to secrecy" grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

See what I mean? grin
The only name I intend to call you is juvenile delinquent.
And i mean it in a most affectionate way smiley

Lol cheesy

Look at this one.. What's he saying.. Ode

Better look for urgent post to contribute on if u have the brains and answer for it.. tongue

People always jealous when someone can proffer solutions.

U people will just kill yourselves with worry over me
tongue
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:

Go and kill yasef tongue

tongue

Ode

Keep obsessing o
Chick, it's all good. No need to get riled up, I aired my thoughts, so did the others and so have you.

You are wherever you are doing your own thing, most likely paths will never cross with any of us in real life. Chill. The real you is intact and none of your privacy has been invaded and won't be except you permit it.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

Yeah, it takes some getting used to though.
Sone people take some outrageous advice they get on here pretty seriously and apply it to thier everyday lives. Causes chaos. And the person that gave the silly advice walks free without a care in the world, no guilt on his/her conscience.

But that's not wisdom anyway.

Its been a while I've seen your posts. Happy Sunday smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Aww the thing dey pain you abi grin grin grin. Dat nah wetin dey happen when you claim what you are not online and get caught out.

Next time as dem don advice you put a disclaimer if it's a fictitious story you are telling and don't deceive people. cool cool cool
Amelian:

Go and kill yasef tongue

tongue

Ode

Keep obsessing o

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Amelian:

Don't mind them.. Pretending as if they are saints.
Bloody foovls.

Obsessing over my stories..

They don't even have one iota of brain cells..

If my advice is paining them.. They can simply look Pass my comments and move on.

Bad belle them.. Cos am wiser than them. In life issues

Smhhh.

My dear thanks for. Your input
I feel you chick, whatever your input, it was coming from a good place, to do good.
Nobody holy pass.

Now everybody, sheath your pens, keyboards, swords etc.

It's almost Christmas for fvck sake!
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

Chick, it's all good. No need to get riled up, I aired my thoughts, so did the others and so have you.

You are wherever you are doing your own thing, most likely paths will never cross with any of us in real life. Chill. The real you is intact and none of your privacy has been invaded and won't be except you permit it.

Exactly! God bless you dear.. Please tell those two kids 2 grow up
i never knew I was so important in their thoughts.. Lol

Our paths with them will never cross . God forbid.

They thought they can shut me down..

They can do nothing.. And I will keep airing my thoughts and advise for many years to come.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2016
TheeDetective:
Aww the thing dey pain you abi grin grin grin. Dat nah wetin dey happen when you claim what you are not online and get caught out.

Next time as dem don advice you put a disclaimer if it's a fictitious story you are telling and don't deceive people. cool cool cool

You see your life! cheesy

Lol. cheesy grin grin

Who is deceiving who?

Whether u like it or not.. I will keep proffering solutions to. Peeps who. Need it..

U can rant from now till tmrw

Body pepper am.. I get brains pass am...
A man for that matter..
That's why he wan die ontop my matter..

Lol.. Shioor

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Abi o that's why getting any advice from here is risky business as some give advice that dem no go fit accept themselves if the same happened to them. grin
5minsmadness:

Sone people take some outrageous advice they get on here pretty seriously and apply it to thier everyday lives. Causes chaos. And the person that gave the silly advice walks free without a care in the world, no guilt on his/her conscience.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2016
shaybebaby:

I like how you say "most" because I am pretty much the same. To the extent that my brother read one of my posts and called me to ask if I was shaybebaby on here. Never spoken to him about my forays on here previously.
Kudos to you.
I guess some people remain the same.
Others tend to hide or exaggerate things.
I tend to hide a lot of stuff. Dont feel its necessary to bring your biz out for the whole world to see.
Different strokes.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2016
You see your life hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool next time you will think very well before posting stories.
Amelian:

You see your life! cheesy

Lol. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

That would be because they are lacking in judgement. Not the fault of the giver of the advice. It's up to us to decide what to keep and what to chuck.

Still Saturday here, for another 50 mins but I'll take the good wishes. Sending the same back to you.

Yeah, I've been off radar.. Life gets busy sometime but hey, it's nearly Christmas. What you got planned?
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2016
TheeDetective:
You see your life hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool

Obssesing over me go kill you one day.

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2016
TheeDetective:
You are kidding me, ehen you for talk nah and burst her bubble hehehe.

Nah true you talk ooo, not to take things too seriously on the internet o otherwise, person go just dey get unnecessary headache.

Yeah you are right that most people won't do half of what they say online in reality.

Nah this nairaland nah em person go dey call themselves billionaires and dey no get reach that o, but online them be billionaires. Wetin person no go see and hear for this life. grin grin grin
grin
If wishes were horses
Nairaland would be full of them!
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

Kudos to you.
I guess some people remain the same.
Others tend to hide or exaggerate things.
I tend to hide a lot of stuff. Dont feel its necessary to bring your biz out for the whole world to see.
Different strokes.
Nothing on here that isn't obvious to strangers.
Now I'm curious, I want to know this biz that you are hiding.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2016
True talk hehehe grin grin grin
5minsmadness:

grin
If wishes were horses
Nairaland would be full of them!

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2016
See am, nah only to curse nah wetin you sabi. grin grin grin
Amelian:

Obssesing over me go kill you one day.

Ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Thank you / Are Good Marriages/ Relationships A Taboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.