Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Men Feel After Divorce? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Feel After Divorce? (7100 Views)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by sisisioge: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Wowzerful! I initially avoided this thread cos I really don't give a hoot abt how men feel after divorce but lack of other interesting topics kicked me in. Amelia, easy girl...who dey poke your ribs?Biko face front, don't allow anyone bully you...no time to still read the thread o jare.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2016
bellong:

Hello,

Which Island is this? @your DP
Hiya,
It's Jamaica...along the western coast of the island.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2016
DarkRebel101:

No one is willing to farm. It's been long touted as the ultimate economic panacea, yet no one's willing to take the talk out of the bullpen.

How can it go beyond mere words when anything short of a white-collar job is given the stamp of irreverence? When parents would show the rough edge of the pineapple to their kids should they decide to study Agriculture in the university, because according to them: it is a course for the unintelligent.

The collective mindset of the populace needs to be righted first. Otherwise, we'd talk from now until the second coming of Christ and nothing would be done.

Words on marble.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by EfemenaXY: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2016
DarkRebel101:

No one is willing to farm. It's been long touted as the ultimate economic panacea, yet no one's willing to take the talk out of the bullpen.

How can it go beyond mere words when anything short of a white-collar job is given the stamp of irreverence? When parents would show the rough edge of the pineapple to their kids should they decide to study Agriculture in the university, because according to them: it is a course for the unintelligent.

The collective mindset of the populace needs to be righted first. Otherwise, we'd talk from now until the second coming of Christ and nothing would be done.

Necessity should overcome any misplaced pride. The question of whether to farm or not only arises if the luxury of choice exists.

Common sense should propel anyone with dependents at death's door / looking starvation in the face to pick up their hoes and cutlasses and start digging.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by bellong: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

Hiya,
It's Jamaica...along the western coast of the island.

It's cool... Nice beach they have there. Jamaica here I come.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2016
bellong:

It's cool... Nice beach they have there. Jamaica here I come.
Ya man! You will have a blast. Enjoy when you do go and make sure you take pics to show me when you are back.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Necessity should overcome any misplaced pride. The question of whether to farm or not only arises if the luxury of choice exists.

Common sense should propel anyone with dependents at death's door / looking starvation in the face to pick up their hoes and cutlasses and start digging.

Common sense is a rare commodity in the Nigerian socio-political landscape.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by general111(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Amelian:

No be if the woman agree to marry you?

If u don't do it, a better man will do the court wedding with her.
Shikena..
Choices full everywhere
"a better man"..I really don't agree with the idea of not doing court weddings,but I have come to a realization that if a person has a different opinion from yours,pls respect his opinions instead of thinking him less of a person..afterall court wedding will not change a wife beater.I hope you get my point ma?
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
general111:
"a better man"..I really don't agree with the idea of not doing court weddings,but I have come to a realization that if a person has a different opinion from yours,pls respect his opinions instead of thinking him less of a person..afterall court wedding will not change a wife beater.I hope you get my point ma?

It's none of business. Do whatever u like.
Thats the least of my thoughts for Nw.
Thanks.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Common sense is a rare commodity in the Nigerian socio-political landscape.

grin grin grin
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Come give me your book for free na. Give me as my Christmas gift. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Come give me your book for free na. Give me as my Christmas gift. cheesy

It's not for the underaged.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by missjo(f): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
^^^
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by 5minsmadness: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm...

So many goings on in this nairaland ...
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nenum(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2016
@topic

Personally I do not wish any man/woman that went through the "i do process" to just quit........... However I would strongly advice young married and about to be married couples that there is a saying that " a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage", I would "personally" add that "a broken marriage is way safer than a broken life"........
My people when the push comes to shove "court, traditional rites and church" are just historical rituals, what really matters is where you both stand and your individual happiness. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thank you / Are Good Marriages/ Relationships A Taboo? / How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.