Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Men Feel After Divorce? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Feel After Divorce? (7095 Views)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do men actually expect their wives to wash their undies for them? Even if she volunteers, I cannot allow it.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by eitsei(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

No be if the woman agree to marry you?

If u don't do it, a better man will do the court wedding with her.
Shikena..
Choices full everywhere
so doing a court marriage makes a man better abi?

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by KevinDein: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
eitsei:
so doing a court marriage makes a man better abi?
1 like for you.

It's just psychological manipulation. Tell him he's not a better man because he wants xxxxx so he can change his mind.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by eitsei(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
KevinDein:
1 like for you.

It's just psychological manipulation. Tell him he's not a better man because he wants xxxxx so he can change his mind.
don't mind her jare, I don't know why everything must always be about them
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
I thought she was as well.

That is one of her quotes below on the attached link so not sure why she made that statement if she was not married. Nawa oh.

https://www.nairaland.com/2096499/ladies-pls-pls-beware

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Amelian(f): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
yes oo, am speaking from experience smiley

but thank God, am smart..my instincts never fails...and am always curious...i wont take all words, line,hook and sinker....warri babe no dey carry last... sweet words, magnificent houses , awesome cars dont move me..nahhh...thats one ace, i had up my sleeve, when i was searching back then , and wanted a stable partner..
thank God, i got married to a normal dark good looking guy who has a normal everyday job, one can identify with..and we met in my compound, he came to see my next door neighbor who is his secondary school mate, back then...my neighbor respects me, and i notice he talks highly of him too, that's how my grounded , romantic and real relationship started and we are married...my neighbor could not believe that any guy could make me chuckle.. am always serious, quiet and easy going...we , sha clicked grin

Aquariann:

Rather than have a healthy debate, you always come out gun blazing, attacking anyone whose opinion don't sit well with you. The embolden wasn't necessary.

I personally wouldn't have a court wedding for whatever reason. And I know people who never had one and are doing fine.

And by the way, thought you were already married as you always mention your hubby and baby? What's with the several proposals received this year?

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
I thought you were married as per your quote in the link below. Are you now saying you are not again? You can correct me if I'm wrong though.

but thank God, am smart..my instincts never fails...and am always curious...i wont take all words, line,hook and sinker....warri babe no dey carry last... sweet words, magnificent houses , awesome cars dont move me..nahhh...thats one ace, i had up my sleeve, when i was searching back then , and wanted a stable partner..
thank God, i got married to a normal dark good looking guy who has a normal everyday job, one can identify with..and we met in my compound, he came to see my next door neighbor who is his secondary school mate, back then...my neighbor respects me, and i notice he talks highly of him too, that's how my grounded , romantic and real relationship started and we are married...my neighbor could not believe that any guy could make me chuckle.. am always serious, quiet and easy going...we , sha clicked grin

Amelian:

Oh ok
The look alike baby is my god daughter. One of my married friends, who looks like me is her mother. When I saw her daughter for the first time, I fell inlove with her. Yeah, the Lil girl looks like her mum and me smiley Such cute bundle of joy. cheesy

About knowing about marriages, most of my friends, if not all are married women and few married men. They always confide in me, am kind of a listening ear to their problems at home. At my spare time, I ponder on their problems and try find some feasible solutions to what they complain about. My mind won't rest until a solution comes up. In short we all rub minds. So I virtually know most things that goes on in marriages and with in-laws. I love to learn and study my environment and people around me, so I won't certain mistakes they make.
I learn everyday that's the beauty about a creative mind.

So am not married but hope to be someday cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by bennyrazz: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
on social media, you can be married today, divorced tomorrow. You can even be single and say you are married. Choose whatever status you want to choose wisely and make sure you remember. Lies are easy to tell but it won't stand the test of time Cuz they are so many fact checkers.

4 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Gbam grin grin grin grin
bennyrazz:
on social media, you can be married today, divorced tomorrow. You can even be single and say you are married. Choose whatever status you want to choose wisely and make sure you remember. Lies are easy to tell but it won't stand the test of time Cuz they are so many fact checkers.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
I thought you were married as per your quote in the link below. Are you now saying you are not again? You can correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yawns "it's a beautiful story"

So?
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Then you for say nah story and not deceive people.
Amelian:

It's a story

And?

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
And if you guys are expecting another make believe story.

Well sorry 2 burst y'all bubbles.. It ain't happening

Lol

Una wan hear story? grin

Story story? Storryyyy cheesy

Once upon a time? Time time

Oya make all of una siddon make I give another story cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh jeez! Very funny peeps. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abi oh, me sef shock, and she now come talk say nah story. Story indeed. Ok oh story teller continue ooo grin grin grin
Aquariann:

My bad then, thought I once saw a picture of you and a lookalike baby on here. Again, you always have an advice for every marital issue on NL, so I guess it fuelled my assumption your advices were from your experience as a married woman.

Modified: Amelia, you claimed to be married on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2096499/ladies-pls-pls-beware. Can you explain now please?

Cc: TheeDetective, thanks o. I was just too busy to search through her comments

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
Then you for say nah story and not deceive people.

Deceive ke angry

I was only living a make believe story back then with what uv dug up.

Lol wink

You can simply google mY real name on facebook , snoop around my neighborhood and confirm if am married!
It's that simple
Cmon don't be lazy

Don't u think? wink
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok oh if you talk say nah story. But be careful with stories oh, as you can see that when you said you were married in that statment you no add say nah story o. Anyway it's all good. cheesy
Amelian:

Deceive ke angry

Lol wink

You can simply google mY real name on facebook , snoop around my neighborhood and confirm if am married!
It's that simple
Cmon don't be lazy

Don't u think? wink

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

Deceive ke angry

Lol wink

It's that simple
Cmon don't be lazy

Don't u think? wink
I am a bit confused. I can understand wanting privacy and not sharing personal stuff on social media.
However, surely you don't have to divulge anything if you do not wish, you are fully in control of what you type. Why tell tales rather than say nothing?

6 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Aquariann: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:
And if you guys are expecting another make believe story.

Well sorry 2 burst y'all bubbles.. It ain't happening

Lol

Una wan hear story? grin

Story story? Storryyyy cheesy

Once upon a time? Time time

Oya make all of una siddon make I give another story cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh jeez! Very funny peeps. Lol

Please just stop fooling yourself. No one after seeing this is going to take you serious. From your comment about learning from other people's experience, you earned my admiration and respect, so just do yourself some good and shut up.

4 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
She say nah story grin grin grin grin
shaybebaby:

I am a bit confused. I can understand wanting privacy and not sharing personal stuff on social media.
However, surely you don't have to divulge anything if you do not wish, you are fully in control of what you type. Why tell tales rather than say nothing?

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Aquariann:

Please just stop fooling yourself. No one after seeing this is going to take you serious. From your comment about learning from other people's experience, you earned my admiration and respect, so just do yourself some good and shut up.

You should SHUT THE FUCCK UP!

did I send u on a merry go round with your detective friend to go snooping on. My page?

I didn't send u that work. O

Since. Morning, u were sniffing and snooping . So don't blame me. With whatever u see.
Because I know much about married lives, and other things about life Shouldnt create headaches for u..
It's my life and my business!
And for the records my private life is mine to keep. And mine to divulge.

If that pretty little girl is my daughter I will. Never deny her.. Cause she is too beautiful to. Be denied
Why claim another woman's child, when it's not like am crazy.

So if u are looking for. Another juicy story

Just gerrout and go look for tales by moonlight

Ode.. Goat.. Mumu

Bloody foovl.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Onegai(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am a 40ft tall pink Giraffe with feathers on my feet. Does anyone know if trains run from Lagos to Abuja, because I can only find Abuja to Lagos.

Hullo Thorpido. PM please?

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
shaybebaby:

Well it's my right to tell tales or say the real deal.

And I can choose to do whichever one I want.

It's my fucvking business.. Not yours..

Why should I tell a faceless forum while my pic is on my profile all My life history?

cmonnnnn! Honestly I don't know how u guys think?
Should my fucvking life history be so accessible to faceless people here
Let's be realistic and not be swayed by hearing more sweet tales by moonlight.

Some people can decide not to say anything about their lives

Some. People can tell tales about their lives

Some people can even tell a tale they wish they are in it But in the real sense, are not in it . But portray it like they are already in it

When ones mind is hyper creative.. Anything with the mind happens..

Most things I say here is true.. U can believe or not.. I care less..
I know some peeps here have learned one or two things and also adjust in their daily lives on some things I say here.
And that's the beauty of life .. Enlightening and also possibly entertaining myself and certain peeps.

But am. Simply a creative person with my. Mind and I study my environment most times.

And I ain't! Apologising for it!
It's my decision and my choice.

Not yours.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by thorpido(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onegai:
I am a 40ft tall pink Giraffe with feathers on my feet. Does anyone know if trains run from Lagos to Abuja, because I can only find Abuja to Lagos.

Yea send.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Onegai(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
thorpido:
Yea send.

Thanks. It's a medical question. I hope you can help, even though I have it on good authority you're actually an experienced School teacher with a smashing knowledge of First Aid wink
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

Well it's my right to tell tales or say the real deal.

And I can choose to do whichever one I want.

It's my fucvking business.. Not yours..

Why should I tell a faceless forum while my pic is on my profile all My life history?

cmonnnnn! Honestly I don't know how u guys think?
Should my fucvking life history be so accessible to faceless people here
Let's be realistic and not be swayed by hearing more sweet tales by moonlight.

Some people can decide not to say anything about their lives

Some. People can tell tales about their lives

Some people can even tell a tale they wish they are in it But in the real sense, are not in it . But portray it like they are already in it

When ones mind is hyper creative.. Anything with the mind happens..

Most things I say here is true.. U can believe or not.. I care less..
I know some peeps here have learned one or two things and also adjust in their daily lives on some things I say here.
And that's the beauty of life .. Enlightening and also possibly entertaining myself and certain peeps.

But am. Simply a creative person with my. Mind and I study my environment most times.

And I ain't! Apologising for it!
It's my decision and my choice.

Not yours.

...or saying nothing at all as opposed to telling porkies or revealing anything about yourself.

Note, I didn't ask about your life, I asked about the rationale behind lying. A creative mind should always be encouraged but when posting, attach a disclaimer saying it's fiction.

Don't pen fiction claiming its biography.

6 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onegai:

What if I told you that Neil Armstrong is my cousin nko? grin

Get a flight boo.

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
shaybebaby:

...or saying nothing at all as opposed to telling porkies or revealing anything about yourself.

Note, I didn't ask about your life, I asked about the rationale behind lying. A creative mind should always be encouraged but when posting, attach a disclaimer saying it's fiction.

Don't pen fiction claiming its biography.

The detective and Aquariann were so engrossed about my life and desperate know if am married, divorced or widowed.
I know the way some people operate here. They push u 2 say certain things about ones life, and there partners in crime grin Are waiting for the right opportunity 2 slam it on one's face. cheesy

Am. Not taking about u, Sheybaby.

But trust me that's the whole purpose of their digging and digging grin Today.. Lol

Nairalanders I hail O cheesy

Well, it's well.

And yeah I think I will add disclaimer to it, if the story is just a fiction.
You are right on that. wink

But seriously for the records, am single, got engaged once and never married o!

As soon. As I signed the dotted lines, I will be so proud and even arrogant sef angry To be finally called Mrs.

Aye sef, go Gbô! angry

And I will change my handle as well, and add Mrs ontop cheesy

Fair deal right? cheesy
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Engrossed about your life, for wetin? Nah you take your mouth talk say you don marry. When questioned for confirmation, you come say nah story.

Good say you go follow shaybebaby advice to put a disclaimer to distinguish wetin be true and wetin be false when you wan tell story. grin grin grin
Amelian:

The detective and Aquariann were so engrossed about my life and desperate know if am married, divorced or widowed.
I know the way some people operate here. They push u 2 say certain things about ones life, and there partners in crime grin Are waiting for the right opportunity 2 slam it on one's face. cheesy

But trust me that's the whole purpose of their digging and digging grin Today.. Lol

Well, it's well.

As soon. As I signed the dotted lines, I will be so proud and even arrogant sef angry To be finally called Mrs.

Aye sef, go Gbô! angry

And I will change my handle as well, and add Mrs ontop

Fair deal right?

2 Likes

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amelian:

Well, it's well.

Aye sef, go Gbô! angry

And I will change my handle as well, and add Mrs ontop cheesy

Fair deal right? cheesy
I get the need to be careful of what one divulges, some might use it as ammo in an e-fight.

I guess it's on here the whole relationship thing is a big deal. It really isn't.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Go out there and live the dreams you dream. YOLO. kiss
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
Engrossed about your life, for wetin? Nah you take your mouth talk say you don marry. When questioned for confirmation, you come say nah story.

Good say you go follow shaybebaby advice to put a disclaimer to distinguish wetin be true and wetin be false when you wan tell story. grin grin grin
Sherlock, e don do. grin
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hehehe, you sef follow join the sherlock nah. grin grin
shaybebaby:

Sherlock, e don do. grin

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by shaybebaby(f): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
TheeDetective:
Hehehe, you sef follow join the sherlock nah. grin grin
Actually, you got me to comment after you dug out her previous post subsequent to her first assertations.

I guess I was surprised because I imagined the other fella got it wrong and then viola! You stepped in.

There was me thinking that misrepresentation is the harder option as it takes time and effort so couldn't fathom why anyone would create work when there is no need to even do the work at all. Naive me.
Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Now this is highly entertaining. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Men Feel After Divorce? by TheeDetective: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
No need to be naive as we all undergo a learning process. It's all good. cheesy cheesy cheesy
shaybebaby:

Actually, you got me to comment after you dug out her previous post subsequent to her first assertations.

I guess I was surprised because I imagined the other fella got it wrong and then viola! You stepped in.

There was me thinking that misrepresentation is the harder option as it takes time and effort so couldn't fathom why anyone would create work when there is no need to even do the work at all. Naive me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? / Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.