Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time (3505 Views)

Bbnaija: Nengi Struggles To Cuddle With Ozo On Bed (video) / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Tosbi(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2016
This according to an interracial romance site.

Cuddling is something most people do with their special someones. I will have you know that there is a profession based on such a basic function and people pay for it.

Amaku Ukpong is a professional cuddler. Strangers who need physical non-sexual contact pay her to snuggle up next to her. Her business is in the Financial District of Manhattan which is dominated by white men. Ukpong recently revealed that most white males seek her service because they have never been in close contact with a black woman. They want to experience how it felt to touch a black woman.

In an interview with BET, she said: "... for them it’s new, it’s interesting. I get a lot who say, ‘I’ve never touched a Black woman before,’ because maybe it was something that wasn’t encouraged, or allowed growing up. And they think somehow it’s supposed to be different."

One time, a client called her expressing his need to touch a black woman. He however seemed to have underlying ingenuous intentions saying "I’m curious cause you know what they say about Black women." Ukpong had to deny his application because her service is a non-sexual kind and the guy seemed to be looking to experience something more than just a black woman's touch.

Kan Seidel is Ukpong's colleague. He is a white man offering the same service. His business kicked off to a good start because it went viral a few months ago. Seidel has had women of color paying for his service. And given the history of slavery, how white men used to rape women of color, some people feel this is a service women of color need.

Ukpong says:

"I’ve had two Black women book my services. I actually just recently had a session with one of them, and what I’m beginning to understand is that women of color definitely need support in a place that’s safe because traditionally, women of color have not been safe in the arms of white men."

Watch how its done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgTL92OtxQ
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by INTROVERT(f): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2016
Rubbish
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by RagnarBankz(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
This news is odd....veryyy odd!!!

Very soon they will start paying to put their banana in a warm place!! grin grin grin

white pple dey mumu sometimes o

1 Like

Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Sunnymatey(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Abeg every work na work, but wetin we go call this one?
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Sammypope4all(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
As always, there is dignity in labor. Much better than waking up as early as 4am just to be at a juncture issuing 50naira ticket to okada man! Afonja, I hail thee....but dafuq that is also Labor which inputs dignity.

Make I bend if this kind thing sell for naija...
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2016
grin

Soon the news wud say : One nairalander offered a cuddle services exclusively for white women tongue

1 Like

Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by tchimatic(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Remilekun101: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
I think he must have slept with a couple of clients.

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by LecciGucci: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2016
That touchin no be here o.
So why wont they pay grin

2 Likes

Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by adegeye38(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2016
The articles is different from the video
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2016
leme cudd;e u dear tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
TrapQueen77:
grin

Soon the news wud say : One nairalander offered a cuddle services exclusively for white women tongue
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Abeg every work na work, but wetin we go call this one?
still work like you clearly stated
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
leme cudd;e u dear tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Eeehhnn.. Baba I no oyibo na.. tongue
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2016
if i start ne ucan with stand it ooo grin grin
TrapQueen77:

Eeehhnn.. Baba I no oyibo na.. tongue
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by Jadoskii(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mmmmm.....so Wat she z telling me now is that once in a while she doesn't 'cuddick'....

d b.f will be lyk ,bae Wat d f**k r u doing with a man on awa bed....

Bae chillax I'm just cuddling Im.......
#bi**ch u can lie to me with a d**k in yo mouth,don't just tell me tis lolly pop.....
Re: White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time by phlamesG: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
New form of oloshoism undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) / How Do I Enlarge My Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.