Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! (3500 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / My Boyfriend Never Wanted To Marry Me Until His Mother Did Something- Pls Advise / Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Omachi006(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
I've been in a relationship for 4 years now. I cook for him whenever I go to visit him at his place. When I serve him food, he will eat, drink water and go watch TV. But he never says if the food is good or bad. He just eats, eats and eat.

The thing has been making me feel somehow but I'm afraid he'll break up with me if I talk to him about it. He just keeps quiet and stares at me like I've grown 2 heads when I tell him about "small stuff" like this.

What should I do? How do I tell him how I feel without getting him angry?

More questions needing answers here: http://www.helloaf.com/

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ladies where their mentality grin grin You mean you want to break up over mere compliments? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Kondomatic(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
I really don't get why Nigeria girls cook for their boyfriends when they visit? I mean, it is his house and you're his guest so he should be the one cooking and serving, after all there's no guarantee that you have a future with him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Omachi006(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Men sha. Don't y'all know we need the words? wink grin
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Omachi006(f): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
I really don't get why Nigeria girls cook for their boyfriends when they visit? I mean, it is his house and you're his guest so he should be the one cooking and serving, after all there's no guarantee that you have a future with him.

LOL. They don't see it like that. Some women just like taking care of their men. wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Omachi006(f): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
madridguy:
grin

So you're one of them abi? LOL wink
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
You're in a 4yrs relationship. Cooking for him whenever you visit. I'm 100% certain you do these too...washing his clothes, cleaning his house and at night; you'd give him your pussy. How will he take you seriously when you've decided to be his wife for a free offer?.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by ogologoamu: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Very simple, add more salt and excess pepper when next you cook for him and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by iamJ(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
because you're bad na

U cant be using palm oil to do fried rice for me and expect hailing

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proudly grin

Omachi006:

So you're one of them abi? LOL wink
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by izaray(f): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ur boyfriend is just not romantic my dear, women Sha, we complain too much....Try to get use to it. Or u walk out undecided Before you use ur hands spoil things more

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Raph01: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
WTF!!! NP: NASTY C- UOK

SOLAR POWER BANK 5000MAH?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON IT kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Kondomatic(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Omachi006:

LOL. They don't see it like that. Some women just like taking care of their men. wink
How is her boyfriend her man? Any prove??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by izaray(f): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
You're in a 4yrs relationship. Cooking for him whenever you visit. I'm 100% certain you do these too...washing his clothes, cleaning his house and at night; you'd give him your pussy. How will he take you seriously when you've decided to be his wife for a free offer?.
Baby, baby take it easy na, d bae don provoke u ni D grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by iamJ(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:
she is single, no sex for decades lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Windflower(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Tell them o,when I used to visit mine,he does the cooking cos I believe am his guest.His friends started telling him that he is becoming a fool for love

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
So "your food is sweet" is just your problem abi?

Oya come and cook for me in my house. I will even produce album for you sef
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
You did that to yourself. Why cook for a boyfriend?

If you cook for a bf give him sex or move in with him then you are giving him husband privilege.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:
Some girls and desperation for marriage are like 5&6, and these ones would do and take lot of silly things just to be in that relationship. I'm sure she does more than cooking and as the Nigga isn't appreciative of what she does, she's mad. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
iamJ:
she is single, no sex for decades lipsrsealed
I'd rather not have sex for decades than self-service on whatsapp with someone you may never have the privilege to fùck. BTW, are you married?. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
op is just a blogger jor
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by coolestofall(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
I thought u ladies like honesty? U want d guy 2 compliment ur cooking when he probably isnt enjoying d meal. Improve ur culinary skill n u'll get d compliment u so dearly crave.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Tommfrench(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol...ladies and Minute things, he hasn't complained, has he
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Maradona98: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benita27:
I'd rather not have sex for decades than self-service on whatsapp with someone you may never have the privilege to fùck. BTW, are you married?. cheesy

Lmao
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Teaveapoet(f): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Its simple , you dont have self esteem anymore. because he doesn't respect you. he sees you as a maid and you are scared he his going to break up. Are you a puppet? you need to place some worth on yourself if you still want to continue in this relationship. what i mean is let him miss you a little yearn for you. okay.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Heloct(f): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Buy him the five love languages by Gary Chapman.

He will learn to understand that you love compliments and he would not fail to always compliment you.
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
The reason for dating or marrying him may add to ur problem
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Headlesschicken(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided Try twerking while cooking,maybe he would c a reason to compliment u...
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
All this things am reading that a girlfriend shouldn't cook for a boyfriend is all bullshit.most of you that are taking this matter too serious are even living with their boyfriends abeg you people should stop the drama and advice the babe joor.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

Is it really a big deal? It's just cooking na! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:
You did that to yourself. Why cook for a boyfriend?

If you cook for a bf give him sex or move in with him then you are giving him husband privilege.

Hian, Just tell us you don't know how to cook. I mean its not a big deal if you can't fry egg to save your life LOL
Re: My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
cruchenutii:

Hian, Just tell us you don't know how to cook. I mean its not a big deal if you can't fry egg to save your life LOL

And if I don't how does that affect your life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) / What's Your Best Sex Postion?? / Can Someone Advise Me? I Struggle 2 Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.