Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

Breaking Up For A Good Reason - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up For A Good Reason (6808 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance / What Is A Good Reason To Have A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by becomrich15: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2009
I said i became born again 27 years ago. i was one of the deeper life student leader in secondary school. please verify that information , the  former central bank director of currency wife with the name starting with N was my vice principal.

yes. well, i know igbo men do that. but igbos are just 1 in 522 ethnics in nigeria. i m not igbo.
I think nigeria churches should require police report from pastor to be or anyone to be ordian in north america and run a check on some of thier leaders. including immigration check before they get ordian. redeemed take note.

The bible says, it is better not to be a pastor than be one.

The Bible specifically addresses those who are married to unbelievers in 1 Corinthians 7:12-14: “…If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.
Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by Nezan(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2009
Hmm, preach preacher!
Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by RuuDie(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
Breaking up is always for a good reason!

grin
Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by Dressmaker(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
[b]Anytime,Any day a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.When love is strongly involved in a relationship,most times the individuals involved are irrational.No reason is good enough for a breakup.If we can just add some common sense knowing that marriage is for life any reason why a relationship cant work is good enough.

Certain things like tolerance,understanding etc are important.I can tolerate someone with BO as a room mate because its for a while.I can tolerate a colleague that is temperamental-time spent together is limited.I can have an 'unbeliever' as a friend-pray he/she changes some day.BUT, its different when its meant to be deeper,longer, a breakup could be a life saver.
[/b]
Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by omoharry(f): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2012
I do have a standard, and these standards have to be met before I enter into a relationship at all. It's nothing new either that when you go into a relationship, you tend to find more things out about your partner that you didn't know upfront and you're at crossroads whether or not to keep up with these attitudes.

Before any decision has to be made, you have to study the changes (the new found attitudes) and decide if it's going to affect your perception of the relationship, and also, if you can deal with it with some little bit of patience and time; sometimes, some traits can't be worked on, some can be, but it all depends on who has the traits and how well and fair they are willing to work on them.

Furthermore, you need to check yourself and be sure you're not the one spurring these attitudes, so as not to be guilty of what you're trying to put on someone else, but I agree, everyone needs a standard and I have a high standard my lady has to meet. . . I'm almost a perfectionist, that is if I'm not.

Then you must be a virgo; bone in the omnth of september.ahahaha
Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by omoharry(f): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2012
Dressmaker: [b]Anytime,Any day a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.When love is strongly involved in a relationship,most times the individuals involved are irrational.No reason is good enough for a breakup.If we can just add some common sense knowing that marriage is for life any reason why a relationship cant work is good enough.

Certain things like tolerance,understanding etc are important.I can tolerate someone with BO as a room mate because its for a while.I can tolerate a colleague that is temperamental-time spent together is limited.I can have an 'unbeliever' as a friend-pray he/she changes some day.BUT, its different when its meant to be deeper,longer, a breakup could be a life saver.
[/b]
Then you must be a virgo; borb in the month of september.lol
Re: Breaking Up For A Good Reason by Youngpo413: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Outstrip:

Such is life. You think well before you do and if you made a mistake you take it as one of life's lessons and move on

move on go where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Is Up To Something... / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? / The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.