Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever (715 Views)

Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever by Newbeginnings(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2016
The big question, you must ask yourself and give the answer that jumps into your mind, the big question that changes everything. This questions is for those who are striving to make a difference, to see a change around them, those seeking to cause a u turn in their situation, in their lives.

This question goes to you all, very simple question you might say, after seeing the question some of you will run straight to the comment section and give your opinion, but it is more than that, look deep and answer this question with your heart and not your mouth.

The simple question is

What Do You Want

Right you have the answer at the back of your mind, but remember I said you should answer it with your heart and not your mouth..

So what do you really want at the moment.

A soulmate
Riches and Wealth
A healthy Life
Long life

A soulmate

Lets say you want a soulmate and you feel you have acquired enough, to keep a woman in your house. But remember it takes more than money and love to keep a marriage so if you are really looking for a soulmate how much work and research have you done into how marriaes work...

Are your parents still married, Have you asked them what they did to go on for so long? and yet you complain that it's been hard trying to settle down...

For the ladies, how much work have you put into yourself at the moment. It is no longer a new thing that most Nigerian ladies have only yansh to offer, but that can't be said about you... So how have you set your priorities, who you are and who you want to be with. Keeping a man, is not by just doing what you feel is right, or what you feel men like... Yes you may think that all men want a submissive woman when actually some wants a woman that will stand up for herself once in a while...

How much research have you done to understand how relationships work and what keeps them going... How many books have you read to gain knowledge (have your read steve harveys book Think like a Man, Act Like a Lady)..

If you haven't, it means you are not actually looking for a good man, but anything the street can offer, it means you don't want something that defines who you are, but just someone that you can just manage..

So what do you really want??

Riches and Wealth

You want to be rich right, I mean who doesn't. So how rich do you want to be, Millionaire, Billionaire or a Hundreds of Thousand Naira rich, You want one of them right, Simple if you are looking for Hundreds of Thousand Naira, MMM and Merrybet is there for you, invest your time and money to study the games and the way they are played, in fact you don't have to study anything to make it with MMM..

You want to be Millionaire rich, now this is more hardwork, if this is what you really want don't expect to just sit at home and get it, expect you are ready to take the risk with MMM, you can simply do Yahoo yahoo, or prostitution for those politicians and gbam.. you are there..

Or you can open your own business, blog, run your own company, read hard on how to make a business work (follow sites like entrepreneur.com and read books like Rich Dad, Poor Dad), you read on how to budget, manage money, make sales, make customers, you read on how to build on your dreams and bring it to existence.. (I can help you with this one) What do you really want

You want to be Billionaire rich, now this is very hard, you have to work so hard, to sweat, to learn and read a lot, you need a lot of connections and for what, I mean what can I possible gain... simple, you get to shake hands with US President, you get to seat with kings, you get to be honoured, your name and children will forever be respected, you get to enjoy all the luxury the world can offer, People will worship the ground you walk on.. You will create a difference and forever change the world, you will be the source of joy to million of people far and around you.... Is this what you want?? Are you ready to put aside the distraction and little pleasures you are gaining right now to achieve this billionaire status?..

A healthy Life

Is this what you really want a healthy life, you want to be healthy enough to work efficiently (if you think that you need money first before you can be healthy, then send a sick man to carry concrete.. or a sick driver to deliver goods and lets see if it is done very well)..

So you need to be healthy before you can work to become rich.... Is this what you want? to be free from diseases, you want to boost your immune system, (because during the attack of ebola, most of the people that died were those who had weak immune systems while those who survive had strong immune systems).. Is this what you want??

There is a health website for you (newsphases.com) and simply follow health directives if this is what you want..

Long life

You seriously want to see above 100 or 80, without having broken teeth and worn out muscles, is this what you want.. are you sure? are you ready to work to get it? it is not even hard work, lucky you..

There is a health website for you (newsphases.com) and simply follow health directives if this is what you want..

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I simply wrote up there is that if you really want this or that, you first have to understand what it take to get it... My friend you want to open your own business with your own great idea, don't you dare tell me it is capital that is stopping you, because there are so many businesses opened by young people in Nigeria today that did not survive the first year... So it is not capital, it is something more you need..

Simple.......

So what do you really want??

If you loved the article you read above remember, you can just follow me so you won't be left behind and you will receive updates... I will be re-sharing some of my old articles so that my new followers can get them and I will be opening my blog soon don't worry

Shout out those I am following
lola024 izzakosh(m), CosmeticChemist(m), LUCKIE2014(m), AnodaIT(m), Softorgasm(m), titosantana(m), pdf90(m), itzmejerry, teepsee(f), Aiholi(m), walcut(m), kennedymonk(m), Sambagenius(m), cooljoe(m), emitoz(m), EyeofHorus, KissChrix, ANTONINEUTRON(m), jmanity, ClassCaptain(m), Fadedjeans, gykes(m), UnlimitedIfex(m), Pabloosas(m), Deejay1000(m), DozieInc(m), Viking007(m), Smallville10(f), kannyt01(m), frigingawesome(m), queenitee(f), mumumugu(m), eme40rald(f), trueanalyst, saintfellow(m), ActOfWar(m), Papikush, Julietcutie(f), Harbay0101(m), MatthewDoyin(m), LanreDaMan(m), NevetsIbot, Sensie(f), dimexy247(m), Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever by dingbang(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2016
i love this

op i think u need to remove all those monikers u mentioned, so that it goes to frontpage... cool
Re: Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever by Richest001(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
mehn diz fucking great......
Re: Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever by Newbeginnings(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Richest001:
mehn diz fucking great......

if it is so bleeping great... then rememeber to follow me so that you wouldn't miss the ones I will be sharing this evening and tomorrow
Re: Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
9ice one again. As u wrote, d questions re simple bt shuld b answered wit d heart. And i tink my heart gave me d answer that suit me. It's jst a mata of time 4 it 2 b implimented
Re: Answer This Question And Your Life Will Be Changed Forever by refiner(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
I want all....ALL

Am I asking for too much? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies I Need Your Advice Why Do Girls Always Xpect Guys To Start D Conversation / She Broke Up With Me After This Happened / Beautiful, Bright Sexy Stable Lady 18-28 Wanted (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.