Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo (1179 Views)

The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  (2) (3) (4)

Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigeria is celebrating for producing Dangote as Africa richest man, while he is busy destroying our roads infrastructures to earn him Africa richest man, Nigeria roads foundation was built base on 30tons trucks, Dangote brought in about 90tons trucks into this country and destroyed all our roads infrastructure, he owned over 95% of such trucks running in this country, if this is allowed to continue in the next 20years this country's budget can not repair roads not even to build new ones, from where you are staying to your village, check the roads and prove me wrong

https://m./310887988948823?view=permalink&id=1202576109780002&comment_id=1203055113065435&_rdr#1203055113065435

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sir, You are 60% right angry

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by angeltolly(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
He's kinda right...... I don't know of the whole road in Nigeria but am sure of ibese-ilaro-papalanto roads, in Ogun state.

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Azujabeel(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
100% right I believe

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nawa ooo

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by greatgod2012(f): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
This man is very right!

Even lives wasted on these roads due to the bad state of the road are countless.

Dangote himself cannot deny this if he truly have working and active conscience.

Dangote honestly have to support the government in fixing many of these roads that are in very bad state due to his big trucks usage or else, he shouldn't be among those condemning the government of bad roads.

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
He is very correct,dangote kills our roads every second
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
greatgod2012:
This man is very right!

Even lives wasted on these roads due to the bad state of the road are countless.

Dangote himself cannot deny this if he truly have working and active conscience.

Dangote honestly have to support the government in fixing many of these roads that are in very bad state due to his big trucks usage or else, he shouldn't be among those condemning the government of bad roads.
so true
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
angeltolly:
He's kinda right...... I don't know of the whole road in Nigeria but am sure of ibese-ilaro-papalanto roads, in Ogun state.
benin auchi expressway is washed away.
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by greatgod2012(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
angeltolly:

Abeg, it's almost the whole of Nigeria. Which state does Dangote's trucks doesn't ply her roads. The man should just be ready to help fix these roads.

All major roads in this countrye are like death traps. The lives that have been wasted on these roads due to their bad shapes are too numerous, especially,, accidents caused by the trucks on these bad roads.
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Agbaletu: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
He is 100% right. Dangote trucks destroyed many roads - Auchi - Benin, Shagamu - Papalanto etc.
Dangote needs to support the government in road construction. He has destroyed most of the FG and state roads. Dangote should be paying 50% tax.
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by greatgod2012(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
osemu8:
He is very correct,dangote kills our roads every second

Not only our roads my brother, Nigerians too. Too many lives have been wasted by these trucks and the roads damaged by these trucks.

Dangote too have the responsibility of helping fix our roads too, not only the government.
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by shawnfamous(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
u all re just shouting true true true... if he tells u the tax he pays in a year ehn,u guys can pay it in 9yrs... and secondly dis is d reason y u shd double ur husle so that even the government would respect u...
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by iokpebholo: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Now dts my bishop . thank u sir for saying d gospel truth
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
shawnfamous:
u all re just shouting true true true... if he tells u the tax he pays in a year ehn,u guys can pay it in 9yrs... and secondly dis is d reason y u shd double ur husle so that even the government would respect u...
can his tax fix the roads he destroyed?

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by DaBullIT(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dangote pays tax , churches don't

Instead of smear campaign, Pay for advert on Sahara Reporters TV , it will serve your purpose

Men of their pockets claiming men of God
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by angeltolly(f): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
greatgod2012:

Abeg, it's almost the whole of Nigeria. Which state does Dangote's trucks doesn't ply her roads. The man should just be ready to help fix these roads.

All major roads in this countrye are like death traps. The lives that have been wasted on these roads due to their bad shapes are too numerous, especially,, accidents caused by the trucks on these bad roads.

I only said the one am sure of. He has a cement plant in ibese, and a major deport in ilaro his truck load from there to other parts of the country. The ibese-ilaro-papalanto routes are in a sorry state and many lives are lost on a Daily basis on that road. No thanks to his careless drivers and the bad road caused by his trucks too
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by greatgod2012(f): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
angeltolly:

I only said the one am sure of. He has a cement plant in ibese, and a major deport in ilaro his truck load from there to other parts of the country. The ibese-ilaro-papalanto routes are in a sorry state and many lives are lost on a Daily basis on that road. No thanks to his careless drivers and the bad road caused by his trucks too

I understand you very well. What I was trying to say is that, there's no any part of the country that Dangote's trucks don't ply. Hence, my submission that it affect every federal and state road in the country.
Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Paretomaster(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
wake up Sir, fid u know wat 90tonns means?...

the Dangote trucks conveying 900 bags of cement, is 45 tonnes, and the ones conveying 1100 bags is 55 tonnes.

is Dangote not paying tax to the govt ?.......or u want to tell me Dangote trucks don't go to the North?....why are the roads better?..

abeg go siddon.....sir

Re: Dangote Responsible For The Bad State Of Nigeria Roads-bishop Matthew Okpebholo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmm, e fit be true o. But Shebi Songote the pay hin taxes as when due?

CIA Declassified Document:1976 Coup, Obasanjo’s Promises And Nigeria-us Relation / The Cabal Will Rather Have Nigeria Burn Than See Buhari Out Of Office. / Aljazeera:biafra@50