Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church (8298 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2009
I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Caressing Me In Church

It was thanksgiving in the church so everyone went out to give their stuff but we both remain there. She started touching my thigh and wanted to touch me there when I yelled "stop it".  I believe people at the back heard me.  I was forced to go out for thanksgiving.  Was it the devil that came over her?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2009
Do we really need to know your daily diary events with your gf? undecided
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by naijacutee(f): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2009
I respect your actions, but what do you hope to achieve by telling us?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
Just wanna know if it is common to you gals.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by ruskiee(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2009
If it is common to them? SMH.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
Guy go rest, na everytin we suppose know. No disrespect
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by SisiKill1: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
Not all girls are undisciplined sex craving maniacs thank you very much.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
Fantasy land pls spare us the kiss and tell the whole world
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Secretz(f): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2009
lol, go back to church and pray for divine intervention in your life. Amen.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by chiogo(f): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
I laugh in Taiwanese. Rebuke coo, destroy nee. embarassed
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by SisiKill1: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
Oh come on now guys. . .cut the guy some slack and give the dude the reaction he was expecting.

In case you don't know what the appropriate response is, i'll tell ya. . .

The guys in the house are supposed to be falling all over themselves, patting him on the back and telling him what a lucky bastard he is to have an uninhibited girl and the girls are supposed to be envious and wishing they could be that way. 

Now everyone at the count of go. . . GO! cheesy cheesy

By the way i'm not calling the OP a bastard oh. Just using the term guys use to hail their friend when he's scored majorly in the sex dept.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Whatever
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Whatever
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by posakosa(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mr blazer:

It was thanksgiving in the church so everyone went out to give their stuff but we both remain there. She started touching my thigh and wanted to touch my dik when I yelled ' stop it'. I believe people at the back heard me. I was forced to go out for thanksgiving. Was it the devil that came over her?

You should have asked her to give you a Mouth Action------- aaaah yeees,,, ooooooh yeesss <pssheeeew> angry angry angry
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by sexyZee(f): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
@poster, na wa 4 una, n tanks 4 sharing
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Kinkinatus(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
So what is wrong with getting a little freaky in the backrow in church? I think she was trying to create some excitement in what I suspect must be a extremely boring romantic life for her. From your comment, you sound boring, un-creative, conventional and lacking impulsiveness. You keep embarrassing her in public like that and one day, she is going to go look for some one some where who will give her that freakiness and excitement she is craving for, that you seem to think is making her go crazy.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by violent(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Oh come on now guys. . .cut the guy some slack and give the dude the reaction he was expecting.

In case you don't know what the appropriate response is, i'll tell ya. . .

The guys in the house are supposed to be falling all over themselves, patting him on the back and telling him what a lucky bastard he is to have an uninhibited girl and the girls are supposed to be envious and wishing they could be that way. 

Now everyone at the count of go. . . GO! cheesy cheesy

By the way i'm not calling the OP a bastard oh. Just using the term guys use to hail their friend when he's scored majorly in the sex dept.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by platinumnk(f): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
in a church,?? u should respect the house of the Lord.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by debosky(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
Lucky bugger doesn't know what he has. angry
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by keyne(f): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ poster
u did the correct thing.the house of God is holy n evry action done is supposed to be.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Dewdeuces(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
Kinkinatus:

So what is wrong with getting a little freaky in the backrow in church? I think she was trying to create some excitement in what I suspect must be a extremely boring romantic life for her. From your comment, you sound boring, un-creative, conventional and lacking impulsiveness. You keep embarrassing her in public like that and one day, she is going to go look for some one some where who will give her that freakiness and excitement she is craving for, that you seem to think is making her go crazy.
lol ^^^ but true whats wrong with getting all freaky in church lol??and shame on you for yelling out 'stop it ' mchew, making her seem like a sex devil grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Dewdeuces(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
but seriously HAHAHHAHAHAHA you did the right thing
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by 190: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
pls since u arent interested send her details cos im definately interested~ grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
Her name is Succubus. Are you still interested?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Dewdeuces(f): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mr blazer:

LMFAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dayum
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by spikedcylinder: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
You rebuked her spiritually or. . . . ?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
How did Jesus rebuke Satan spiritually or?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by 190: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mr blazer:

pls send her details privately 2 moi~

LOL~ grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2009
My pleasure. Name: Succubus, Address: Hades, Phone no: 999 downward. What else do you need?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2009
OK. . .there's this much you share on a public forum dude!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by HarryPotter1(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2009
@op u 4 leave her 2 go on wit the caressing maybe it part of the service.lmao
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by kpolli(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2009
no wonder that person wrote "u again?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Love Is All I Need "" - Nigerian Gay Shares Bedroom Photos With His Partner / Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months / Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.