Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church (8309 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by africhika(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
quote by Sisi Kill
« #10 on: Yesterday at 12:15:40 PM »

Oh come on now guys. . .cut the guy some slack and give the dude the reaction he was expecting.

In case you don't know what the appropriate response is, i'll tell ya. . .

The guys in the house are supposed to be falling all over themselves, patting him on the back and telling him what a lucky bastard he is to have an uninhibited girl and the girls are supposed to be envious and wishing they could be that way.

Now everyone at the count of go. . . GO! Cheesy Cheesy

By the way i'm not calling the OP a bastard oh. Just using the term guys use to hail their friend when he's scored majorly in the sex dept.

grin

poster, u shouldn't have yelled. i think u should have smiled sweetly and lightly lift up her hand. whispered in her ear, "honey, wait for a few hours." i mean, God knows what husband and wife do. she was obviously just trying to be nice and get your attention.

and no the DEVIL did not come over her. puhleeze stop the holiness crap
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Poster
ur babe is hawt

if u dont want her, send her ma way; i swear i wont yell in church
i'll probably load her a dirty slap
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by yjay(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
tkb417:

@Poster
your babe is hawt

if u dont want her, send her ma way; i swear i wont yell in church
i'll probably load her a dirty slap

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by chelseabmw(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
Useless question, this is a B.I.G lie
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
Mr blazer. In my own opinion i think u did d rite thing. Say u allowed her 4 example and someone saw u guyz, lets say an elderly man . What interpretation will he give 2 d scene he just saw. From ur story, there was a sermon going on, instd of her 2 listen and bear d boring sermon (if it was boring at all), she then decided 2 have anoda sermon on ur, Like i said, i think wat u did was rite.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
Mr blazer. In my own opinion i think u did d rite thing. Say u allowed her 4 example and someone saw u guyz, lets say an elderly man . What interpretation will he give 2 d scene he just saw. From ur story, there was a sermon going on, instd of her 2 listen and bear d boring sermon (if it was boring at all), she then decided 2 have anoda sermon on ur, Like i said, i think wat u did was rite.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Explosive(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Oga create chance for others to post. Abi you want me to ask Seun for extra sheet ?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by OAM4J: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2009
You said it was thanksgiving time rite? may be she is doing you a 'thanksgiving' in her own style. wink cheesy
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by rhymz(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2009
A time will come when U will wish U didn't do that!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by selena(f): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2009
heheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by beknown(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2009
@Mr Blazer,

The game lovers play vary from person to person. You do not need to tell us what game your girl play with you.

Just be happy together.

You could tell her gently that you can resume that at home.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Knight1(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2009
don't mind them jare. u just wantr to know if you did the right thing ba?
YES
but if u are already sleeping with her NOOOOOOO.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2009
All u would have said is: 'What do u think ure doing?' Quietly, and not yell for the whole world to hear like a scalded cat. I guess ur reaction bothered u, that's why u started this thread neway.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by lekonso: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2009
That your gf needs to be born again, or does she expect you to shine her congo inside the church?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by nkb: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Mr blazer link=topic=352277.msg4931976#msg4931976 date=1258320011]
Her name is Succubus. Are you still interested?

I guess your own name is Incubus
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
You bet grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
You bet grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by lionphil(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
guy u re very imature. grin grin how u go shout? shocked shocked shocked you for just wisper for in ear say make im postpone the action make church finish. u kon dey shout like mumu. grin grin na wa for all dis kind people wey don grow but inside no dey mature tongue tongue
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
You are stupid. How do you react when someone touch your dik unexpectedly? In a church for that matter.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by mrperfect(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
I think the action is part of service.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by lionphil(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
touch ur dick? no be she dey ur side, bi ur mind don wander go another place? may be u think say na devil comee touch u abi!!! grin grin no be ur fault sha na devil cause am grin grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by semid(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
Tales by moonlight.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by bigrod1: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=16pt]@poster,
u Bleep up.u for wait for her after the church service and then Bleep her well after.is it now a crime to get Hot in church?
[/size]
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
If she is that Hot why cant she wait for us to get home. Men! what is she thinking?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by spikytang(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
Men which kind thing be that, Thats the devil dude
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Chuks84(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2009
[tt]So what is wrong with getting a little freaky in the backrow in church? I think she was trying to create some excitement in what I suspect must be a extremely boring romantic life for her. From your comment, you sound boring, un-creative, conventional and lacking impulsiveness. You keep embarrassing her in public like that and one day, she is going to go look for some one some where who will give her that freakiness and excitement she is craving for, that you seem to think is making her go crazy.
[/tt]
the person that wrote this must lack morals or maybe, home training!!! For God's sake! they were in a church. any other place would have been good but not int the presence of God. poster abeg you did the right thing.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Embarrassing her? You dont know me nor her. So who will tell her am saying it on NL.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by crazo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
make una liv d bros o he is feelin happy grin angry sad sad shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.