Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church (8304 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by sweeti14(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin@ some responses oga oh!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Striker1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
HAHA FOR SOMEONE WHO USES THE WORD 'REBUKED', UR GIRLFRIEND MUST BE PUTTIN UP WITH ALOT OF BOREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM !
HAHA YOU SHOULD BE 'REBUKED' FOR 'REBUKIN' HER, WHEN ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS 'REBUKE' HER CONGEAL ! REBUKULOUS !
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Busta(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
sweeti14:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin@ some responses oga oh!

Oga o . . . lol
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by ochukoccna: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
This post should never have come up in the first place seeing since you claim to be a Christian, you know you are living in sin already. or what does your bible say about pre marital sex? It apparent you guys have been shagging for long or else why you babe go dey reach out for your crown jewels in church. and come to think it, where you not enjoying it seeing it was only when she went in for the kill   that you screamed @ her to buzz off. Imagine you were looking for an orgasm in church only for you to come to your senses embarassed. Do really rethink your Christianity in light of 2 Corinthians 13 verses 5 & 6. Cheers!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by galatico(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
I reserve my comment!!!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Builder: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
This thread is sick and whoever started it must be a prick. maybe i need to start a thread. entittled " im kindda Hot today" who gives a danm if u slap ur ugly babe in church
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by riversman: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
ARE U GAY or WHAT son? why would u do that in CHURCH, she was tryna lay her hands on ur dirty tool, lol,

I don catch choir mistress and usher b4 sha, oh my!!! the days at Deeper Life in Idi Iroko, lol grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
Just because I didnt allow her to touch my dik makes me a gay? I can see you a demon.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by riversman: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
bla bla bla, GET THE Bleep OUTTA THA CLOSET, lol ;

How do u know she wasnt tryna tell u, that there was a bulge, lol grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
Enough of the mockery.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by riversman: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
IS THAT A THREAT? ma fo eti eh, lol grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by candyshore: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
How do u know she wasnt tryna tell u, that there was a bulge, lol
abi o
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by viconash(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
men it is very good that Nigeria now allows every body to have the privilege to gain access to the net but people like you should not be allowed,because things u do with you gf,not all shud be discussed online.take care cheesy
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
Oga shut up! Do you want to tell her?. You dont know me and my gf. Even if I tell you she ran outside naked, what damage have I done to her? I am just playing the game like everyone else. Do you think if this is my true story I will say it open? Just posting this to tell you it happens. So shut up.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by zeedee(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
"Just want to know if it's common to you gals."

Puh-lease, *rolling eyes
What nonsense.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by denony(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Mr blazer:

Oga shut up! Do you want to tell her?. You dont know me and my gf. Even if I tell you she ran outside naked, what damage have I done to her? I am just playing the game like everyone else. Do you think if this is my true story I will say it open? Just posting this to tell you it happens. So shut up.

END OF DISCUSSION PART 1

Watch out for part II
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
No the sequel to part 1 grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by modupe01: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Mr blazer,

If your story was true it only reflects the state of church goers regarding thanksgiving day.  Read this e-booklet to know the historical background of thanksgiving Day and see what it is all about.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_9.swf[/flash]
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by octokitty(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
i ve to say u must ve one hell of a sex life that she just cld'nt wait till u got home wink wink wink grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
Guy I think if you don't play extremes with your bf/gf in the public, he/she would barely do same in public with you. And the gender likely to be cautioned are the females given the man in concerned is discipled, so y tel me what's part of u, the rest your answer cool cool cool

i mean no contention
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by alimat2(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
@post,
Reason why genders are seperated in some churches in order to avoid such acts.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by koolchicco: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
Mr Blazer again?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Easyjay: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Who be dis mumu? You think NL is your village meeting. And who is the us. How old are you if I may ask cos you sound like a kid
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Easyjay: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
Now I know you are a kid. So is your elder sister? Can you call her for me lets chat?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by slimes(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
This act is just way too obscene.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Easyjay: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
Tell me reality not fictions
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
dystaycool:

Tell me reality not fictions
its not fiction I guess, I had something similar in church once but t'was way round, she was behind, while my long hands did the projection down to ha u kno, God 4gve me days of ignorance, embarassed
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by oyinying(f): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
i tink theres sumting wrong with you coz i dont know wat man wouldnt lyke dat :p
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
oyinying:

i tink theres sumting wrong with you coz i dont know wat man wouldnt lyke dat :p

i hope u r not talking to me ----mean no contention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Only: Answer These Questions / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / Apologies To The Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.