Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (23312 Views)

Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CursedIboes: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
who be arizona123.you dull shaa

You even dey deny your handle. Lmaoooo Chyke Okolo na real jobless troll.
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:

That guy is such clown, u know?, you keep calling him Arizona123 and he keeps denying and that keeps giving him away because, if he is not the one, the real Arizona123 would have surfaced giving the many times you have mentioned that moniker.

But, watch out, what will happen soon grin grin
aunty nwannem nwanyi. I am not arizona123 or whatever you can trust me on that
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
CursedIboes:

You even dey deny your handle. Lmaoooo Chyke Okolo na real jobless troll.
yesooo chyke okolo is a jobless troll. lol
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
aunty nwannem nwanyi. I am not arizona123 or whatever you can trust me on that

Hahahahhahaaha, so why has't Arizona123 responded, you have killed off that xter?
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
you are lucky that I have discovered that you are igbo lady I would have flooded this forum with your ugly face and that of your family you think I'm here to play with you. I have been told to hold fire by the government of eod chukwu gi zoro gi this afternoon

Joke of the year from the biggest joker I have come across lately cheesy grin grin cheesy

You have been told grin cheesy tell me something!!!

Just Mara na chukwu nke gi azoberigi yet, so be prepared
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
CursedIboes:

I know all his handle, just check the post of Arizona123 and you will understand. The troll gat no shame.
chichi Biko ignore this kid following you around here. let's talk real talk Biko. hapukwa onye Yoruba maka na ndia di ojoo
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CursedIboes: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
yesooo chyke okolo is a jobless troll. lol

Go get a life and stop making noise everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CursedIboes: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
chichi Biko ignore this kid following you around here. let's talk real talk Biko. hapukwa onye Yoruba maka na ndia di ojoo

Shut up, so you can be humble after threatening the lady? You are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahhahaaha, so why has't Arizona123 responded, you have killed off that xter?
nwanem nwanyi
I have nothing to do with that moniker. even the troll following you around is aware of that
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
CursedIboes:

Shut up, so you can be humble after threatening the lady? You are a disgrace.
ignored

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
CursedIboes:

Go get a life and stop making noise everywhere.
yes my doog
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CursedIboes: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
yes I am a doog

Good you know

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CursedIboes: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
nwanem nwanyi
I have nothing to do with that moniker. even the troll following you around is aware of that

You are a coward, denying your own handle cos of shame. Spits on your head

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by JimiOgunlola: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Now, back off if you do not want to be drawn into and used as a scapegoat in this messy situation.

Ah you are threatening the wrong person oo. You will cry o. I love messy situations walahi. cheesy
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Ah you are threatening the wrong person oo. You will cry o. I love messy situations walahi. cheesy
don't mind the troll following me.
his name Is balogun
.he formally operates with The moniker generalscatter
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by JimiOgunlola: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:
don't mind the troll following me.
his name Is balogun
.he formally operates with The moniker generalscatter

Balogun wetin him dey answer? Abeg I dey interested walahi! grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by CecyAdrian(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anago5000:

You are despicable fellow and a disgrace,
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Balogun wetin him dey answer? Abeg I dey interested walahi! grin
working on that
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by Anago5000: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:

You are despicable fellow and a disgrace,
chichi Biko ozugozie Biko nwanyi oma
Re: Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR by holatin(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2016
madjune:
I've always known this GEJ worshipper is an indomie generation starlet.

By the way, see as the fat dude dey form chest.
Nawao.
why I no see ur for my bbm list again ?
merry Christmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] / Ganduje Orders Immediate Replacement Of Destroyed Emir Sanusi’s Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.