Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media (9314 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ellechrystal(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lmao. This is Epic.
What would you do if you were in their shoes?? (Either of them)

2 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Aniker(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aderola15 please come and read and gist me.. Am lazy lipsrsealed
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Ayloaded04: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Husband af vex oooooo

5 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by donasere(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by NevetsIbot(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
lol.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by BlackDBagba: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
The man is so harsh grin

He is right tho, some people will just be acting like relationship experts online giving sick advice they can't heed to.

Talk is cheap tho, the woman is evn lucky the husband didn't post her name.

17 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
If we day av set yhu go pour saliva lyk snail....gat me rolling....lwkmd....d husby gat no joy @ all

2 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife. Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?

4 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Aderola15 please come and read and gist me.. Am lazy lipsrsealed
Lool, I'm lazier than you are hun grin.
Emperorkross, oya read and gist us biko tongue
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by dingbang(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
dies grin
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's cold... Ice cold... embarassed
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by greatwhite(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
If the story is true. It is wrong to compare your husband with your ex. Wrong on all levels. She went too far by saying it to his face. If the ex was better why didn't she marry him.

Her marriage is in a coma. She is busy putting other people's marriage on life support

12 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ellechrystal(f): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife. Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?
I wonder my dear, exactly what I was telling one guy. The guy may be the problem here, from the way he sounds, am sure he doesn't make sex interesting enough for d lady, n may want to be controlling.
Am just saying o
The woman too has her part in this.
I mean they both have issues

4 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:
how is he irresponsible?
did u read the part where he corrected her nd she got upset comparing him to her ex?

9 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by skullzflex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Orisirisi .. Wetin person no go hear
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by SlimmB(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Wish all men are capable of such
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by EmperorKross(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Emperorkros, oya read and gist us biko tongue

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by mazimee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Private things are longer settled Private. Grown ass men and women acting like teenagers just to get few minutes Social media attention.

2 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinaj:
how is he irresponsible?
did u read the part where he corrected her nd she got upset?

You're not getting the picture. A husband is the head of the house; the one looked up to the most to guard and protect the sanctity of a marriage. The leader. Now this man had issues with his woman and stumbled upon her advices on the Internet which she herself doesn't uphold offline. The next thing he did was to lambast her publicly. Narrating how useless her bedmatics were. What sort of attitude is that? What happened to decorum? What happened to talking to her in the bedroom telling her that she'd practice what she preaches? And if all means of rebuilding the bridge fails, then what happened to filing for divorce and moving on? Will disgracing her wife publicly make her the sêx expert he desires? Is that the solution? It's not. If for anything, he's destroyed that marriage beyond repair. He fuckęd up. A responsible husband can never intentionally disgrace his wife like he did.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
mazimee:
Private things are longer settled Private. Grown ass men and women acting like teenagers just to get few minutes Social media attention.

YOU DULL SHA

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by mazimee(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

YOU DULL SHA
What do you know kid Grow up before you can quote me.

3 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
ellechrystal:

I wonder my dear, exactly what I was telling one guy. The guy may be the problem here, from the way he sounds, am sure he doesn't make sex interesting enough for d lady, n may want to be controlling.
Am just saying o

The man is very irresponsible. I can't even do this to a GF talk more to my wife. It smacks of gross mismanagement of my home. He's nagging like a girl instead of finding more ways to work things out or moving on peacefully. With all the experience the wife teaches others, there's a chance he can make her fellăte him or sêx him like she teaches.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by NegeduGrace(f): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
choi ogwugo..the wife will take the advice by force now
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
mazimee:

What do you know kid
Grow up before you can quote me.

YES DADDY

OLODO RABATA
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

What is this one saying sef?undecided

4 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Aniker(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Emperorkross, oya read and gist us biko tongue
Hahaha Okay then! Kross hun, over to you
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
ellechrystal:

Am just saying o

How can you be sure he doesn't make sex interesting for her? Who made you the all-seeing three-eyed raven?

The man was immature for airing dirty laundry on social media, but I believe he was pushed to the edge seeing his wife doling out advise on the internet while she did the diametric opposite of what she preached in her home. And if all he said is genuine, then the wife is a two-faced hypocrite.

I wonder whether the women on Nairaland who are famed for their vintage counselling skills actually practice what they preach in their homes. grin

3 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinaj:
how is he irresponsible? did u read the part where he corrected her nd she got upset?

Lolzzz grin grin Leave that babe alone jare! grin grin
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ellechrystal(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

The man is very irresponsible. I can't even do this to a GF talk more to my wife. It smacks of gross mismanagement of my home. He's nagging like a girl instead of finding more ways to work things out or moving on peacefully. With all the experience the wife teaches others, there's a chance he can make her fellăte him or sêx him like she teaches.
Exactly
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

How can you be sure he doesn't make sex interesting for her? Have you suddenly become the all-seeing three-eyed raven?

The man was immature for airing dirty laundry to dry on social media, but I believe he was pushed to the edge seeing his wife doling out advise on the internet while she did the diametric opposite of what she preached in her home. And if all he said is veritable, then wife is a two-faced hypocrite.

I wonder how many women on NL who are well known for their counselling skills online actually practice what they preach in their homes. grin

The man was immature, and if what he said is true, then the woman is a shameless hypocrite. But still, a man should have explored a better option than publicly destroying her reputation. I can't put my family to shame like that, I'd rather ask for the peaceful dissolution of the marriage [if nothing can remedy the situation] before she bites off my dîck.grin
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by EmperorKross(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Hahaha Okay then! Kross hun, over to you

Baby, how was your day ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.