Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media (9330 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Smyblueboy(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2016
every single line gave me reason to believe the husband sha need to change his brand of alcohol sha... but still him yan him mind fa...jinjer my ginger..
u can check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by seyeoloruntola(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2016
ellechrystal:
Lmao. This is Epic.
What would you do if you were in their shoes?? (Either of them)
this one is serious
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by columbus007(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Wtf shocked saliva from her mouth during sexx like a nail shocked.lwkmd cheesy
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Mostly the kids that litters romance romance. I always smh whenever I come across their supposed advice.
lol grin

D funny thing is that some of them haven't evn being in a relationship before to know what it really feels like.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2016
drnoel:

Did u read d write up at all or did u just want to comment thrash?
lol

I evn tire for d guy.

It's not everyone that reads, that actually comprehend.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

The man was immature, and if what he said is true, then the woman is a shameless hypocrite. But still, a man should have explored a better option than publicly destroying her reputation. I can't put my family to shame like that, I'd rather ask for the peaceful dissolution of the marriage [if nothing can remedy the situation] before she bites off my dîck.grin

What public reputation is worst than ur wife telling u to ur face that her ex is better or enjoys her more?

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
he has tried bt some women r immature. he didn't even put her name

He doesn't need to put her name. Did he put her name before the OP figured out he's disgracing his wife?
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

What public reputation is worst than ur wife telling u to ur face that her ex is better or enjoys her more?

Did the wife come to the Internet to publicly air that to the world? That's my issue with him. Washing his family's dirty diaper in public is the wrong way to go about it.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2016
drnoel:

Did u read d write up at all or did u just want to comment thrash?
I'd be asking the same thing about your trashy question.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

Did the wife come to the Internet to publicly air that to the world? That's my issue with him. Washing his family's dirty diaper in public is the wrong way to go about it.

Did he call his wife's name on the internet?

Did he mention his own name?

Those words can only be attributed to the wife if all the people knows who is who.

For not mentioning the wife's name means that it is meant for his wife's assimilation only.

An igbo adage says, "oma akwa awu aru,mara onwe ya"
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

Did he call his wife's name on the internet?

Did he mention his own name?

Those words can only be attributed to the wife if all the people knows who is who.

For not mentioning the wife's name means that it is meant for his wife's assimilation only.

An igbo adage says, "oma akwa awu aru,mara onwe ya"

your questions explained below. . .
sinizia:

He did it to embarass her publicly, and even if it wasn't his intention, the deed is already done.

Also, he doesn't need to call out her name, his wife is the one dishing out advice on that page, so adding 2+2 will expose who the wife is, or going through his profile pics will do the trick.

Another thing you'd ask yourself is, if the OP and others knew about whom the words were for, what stops any human with a discerning mind from figuring out it's all about the wife? Those that come on Nairaland to air their marital problems in the open do so under faceless monikers to prevent any form of recognition. Think about that.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Sanchez01: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

You're not getting the picture. A husband is the head of the house; the one looked up to the most to guard and protect the sanctity of a marriage. The leader. Now this man had issues with his woman and stumbled upon her advices on the Internet which she herself doesn't uphold offline. The next thing he did was to lambast her publicly. Narrating how useless her bedmatics were. What sort of attitude is that? What happened to decorum? What happened to talking to her in the bedroom telling her that she'd practice what she preaches? And if all means of rebuilding the bridge fails, then what happened to filing for divorce and moving on? Will disgracing her wife publicly make her the sêx expert he desires? Is that the solution? It's not. If for anything, he's destroyed that marriage beyond repair. He fuckęd up. A responsible husband can never intentionally disgrace his wife like he did.
You made so points though but there are a handful of things to consider here;

1. From the man's viewpoint, the woman comes off as someone who thinks she knows a lot but doesn't. He complained about her sex life and she insisted that her ex loved it that way.

2. From the man's viewpoint, she compared her husband's tolerance with that of her ex. Husband, not boyfriend. Who does that, really?

3. There's no way communication would have been established as you stated because the woman, from the man's judgment, moved to their guest room. This is a sign of ignorance.

4. That man is the head of the home does not mean he is not human. It is easier to preach silence if you're not frustrated in any way.

5. I believe the man is only disgusted by the hypocritical attitude of the wife; one thing in the house, another on social media.

6. The man didn't mention a name. I believe he hasn't done anything wrong in this regard. The woman in question would know she's the one being called out while others are left to guess. Nothing bad here, I believe.

Although my arguments are from the man's narrative. That of the wife might differ but then again, it's just about analyzing the whole thing from the man's angle.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Sanchez01:

You made so points though but there are a handful of things to consider here;

1. From the man's viewpoint, the woman comes off as someone who thinks she knows a lot but doesn't. He complained about her sex life and she insisted that her ex loved it that way.

2. From the man's viewpoint, she compared her husband's tolerance with that of her ex. Husband, not boyfriend. Who does that, really?

3. There's no way communication would have been established as you stated because the woman, from the man's judgment, moved to their guest room. This is a sign of ignorance.

4. That man is the head of the home does not mean he is not human. It is easier to preach silence if you're not frustrated in any way.

5. I believe the man is only disgusted by the hypocritical attitude of the wife; one thing in the house, another on social media.

6. The man didn't mention a name. I believe he hasn't done anything wrong in this regard. The woman in question would know she's the one being called out while others are left to guess. Nothing bad here, I believe.

Although my arguments are from the man's narrative. That of the wife might differ but then again, it's just about analyzing the whole thing from the man's angle.

I think you're missing the core of my argument. I'm not saying the wife is right. Or that the man doesn't have the right to vent his frustration. I'm only against the venue of his complaints. Look, there are no smooth sailing marriages. Some marriages are worse than this man's own, but they are handled behind closed doors. Even family members from both sides are invited to help bring peace in some toxic situations. I'm just against airing the family dirty secrets in the open, not that he shouldn't complain.

Haven't you read numerous family problem on the FP? How come those that air such secrets hide their trails? That's the point I'm making. The OP and others on the page have figured out he's talking about his wife, so will others. He didn't hide his trail well.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

your questions explained below. . .

Another thing you'd ask yourself is, if the OP and others knew about whom the words were for, what stops any human with a discerning mind from figuring out it's all about the wife? Those that come on Nairaland to air their marital problems in the open do so under faceless monikers to prevent any form of

recognition. Think about that.

Lolz, 1st of all, the forum is not FB, it must be akin to nairaland, where u don't know who is who.

2ndly, out of the many stories being posted in the forum, he said that "one of the stories has his wife as the number comentor", in otherwords, if I come to nairaland and say that in all the numerous threads here that my GF that is FTC on one of the threads (tittle withheld) is an ashawo.
Tell me how u can add the 2+2 and know which thread I mentioned in particular or which of the FTC is my GF?

In this case, it is only the addressed will get the message, since names were not mentioned.

In this case, the wife is not the only lady dishing advices.

Go back and read, he said, "one of those giving advices" which means there are other advicers in the forum.

Like I said, na only the wife go know say na she them de refer to, other people will just guess. From the posts, did u see the man's name? If he is so wise not to mention the wife's name, then he will also be smart not to use the real name or names that will rat her out, as his sole intention was to pass the message to her alone, since she can't handle it face to face, thus, moving to the guest room. And also addressing her disgusting hypocritical life.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz, 1st of all, the forum is not FB, it must be akin to nairaland, where u don't know who is who.

2ndly, out of the many stories being posted in the forum, he said that "one of the stories has his wife as the number comentor", in otherwords, if I come to nairaland and say that in all the numerous threads here that my GF that is FTC on one of the threads (tittle withheld) is an ashawo.
Tell me how u can add the 2+2 and know which thread I mentioned in particular or which of the FTC is my GF?

In this case, it is only the addressed will get the message, since names were not mentioned.

Everything depends on the platform through which he aired his problem. If you can recall I explained that mediums like Nairaland is different. So I'm basing my judgment on social medias like FB, Instagram etc. But if it's a faceless forum like NL, then the anonymity will be in full force and nobody will notice who he's referring to or who he is. That the OP and others figured it out easily was what made me say he didn't hide his track very well.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

Like I said, na only the wife go know say na she them de refer to, other people will just guess.

But the OP and others on that site have already figured it out, meaning he didn't cover his tracks. His dirty secrets are now in the open. That's my grouse right there.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

Everything depends on the platform through which he aired his problem. Even you can recall I explained that mediums like Nairaland is different. So I'm basing my judgment on social medias like FB, Instagram etc. But if it's a faceless forum like NL, then the anonymity will be in full force and nobody will notice who he's referring to or who he is. That the OP and others figured it out easily was what made me say he didn't hide his track very well.

And exactly why wouldn't u also liken the forum to that of NL?

What did the OP and others figure out? Who the man is or who the wife is? Or that the man is referring to his wife? For crying out loud, he made his intentions known.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

And exactly why wouldn't u also liken the forum to that of NL?

What did the OP and others figure out? Who the man is or who the wife is? Or that the man is referring to his wife? For crying out loud, he made his intentions known.

You don't know the site, neither do I. So judging from the way people noticed he's talking about his wife easily, it's safe to say there's no anonymity, or better still he didn't apply his anonymity skills very well.

If I may ask, do you know any of those that have hidden their faces and talked about their marital woes on NL? Spot the difference.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if [b]he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife.[/b]Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?

- What exactly could have been avoided?
- How does his calling to her attention about her irritable behaviours during sex not communicative enough?
-And her leaving the matrimonial bed for the guest room is what, responsible?
-She's a hypocrite and your initial comment lacks substance. Get your rose tainted glasses off, stop being a bītch boy - she started the drama.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2016
CorGier:

- What exactly could have been avoided?
- How does his calling to her attention about her irritable behaviours during sex not communicative enough?
-And her leaving the matrimonial bed for the guest room is what, responsible?
-She's a hypocrite and your initial comment lacks substance. Get your rose tainted glasses off, stop being a bītch boy - she started the drama.

If you can't do away with the Insults, then we have nothing to discuss about.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

You don't know the site, neither do I. So judging from the way people noticed he's talking about his wife easily, it's safe to say there's no anonymity, or better still he didn't apply his anonymity skills very well.

If I may ask, do you know any of those that have hidden their faces and talked about their marital woes on NL? Spot the difference.

That is my point, why are u contradicting urself?

Also liken the man to one of those that concealed their true identity to create a post, as such no one will know who is who. That is why I asked, why didn't u like the said forum to NL?

Secondly, if u can make this very post I am replying, then what were u arguing earlier on?

Thirdly, u said that the man did not cover his trck well, which makes the OP and others to know who the wife is. Please show me anywhere in the primary post where the OP ellencrystal said she and others know who the woman is.

I tire for people arguing for argument sake.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

That is my point, why are u contradicting urself?

Also liken the man to one of those that concealed their true identity to create a post, as such no one will know who is who. That is why I asked, why didn't u like the said forum to NL?

Secondly, if u can make this very post I am replying, then what were u arguing earlier on?

Thirdly, u said that the man did not cover his trck well, which makes the OP and others to know who the wife is. Please show me anywhere in the primary post where the OP ellencrystal said she and others know who the woman is.

I tire for people arguing for argument sake.

The man mentioned about the wife being the number one commenter on that site. Dishing out advices on sexual matters. Clues like that can lead to people putting two and two together to find out who the wife is. And if the wife has a profile pic, shît will get more bloody.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by steppin: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
ellechrystal:
Lmao. This is Epic.
What would you do if you were in their shoes?? (Either of them)
This is exactly what they do in the Nairaland family section. Women in broken homes give advice and act as spiritual counselors, while their home is on fire.
Sometimes it's even worse. Spinsters who are way past the marriageable age, give advice to married couples.
How can you advise someone about something you haven't even experienced?
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by chigoizie7(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

The man mentioned about the wife being the number one commenter on that site. Dishing out advices on sexual matters. Clues like that can lead to people putting two and two together to find out who the wife is. And if the wife has a profile pic, shît will get more bloody.

U simply have problems in comprehension.

It is very clear there.

He said. "His wife is a number one comentor in ONE of the STORIES". Which means, that she was a number one comentor in one of the numerous stories. The thing is, how do u know which of the numerous stories he is referring to? To the best of my knowledge, he didn't name the title of the particular story which his wife is the number one comentor.

I even gave u an example using NL, yet, Ee no gree u understand.

My advice is, I am not telling u not to argue,but please do it wisely and with facts u can defend.

What u are doing here is running round a cirlce with nothing to buttress ur points with.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

If you can't do away with the Insults, then we have nothing to discuss about.

Says the guy who labelled the husband an "azz".
I wasn't expecting a reply from you, mind you.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by 9ja4show: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
I hate it when females always use ex to compare...it's obvious she is still into the ex....runaway from such women...
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by FreeSpirited: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife. Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?
Will you shut the fvck up?....what are are saying.... the man is right with every word and in every respect.....
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

The man was immature, and if what he said is true, then the woman is a shameless hypocrite. But still, a man should have explored a better option than publicly destroying her reputation. I can't put my family to shame like that, I'd rather ask for the peaceful dissolution of the marriage [if nothing can remedy the situation] before she bites off my dîck.grin

He didn't destroy her reputation. He made a blanket statement and never mentioned her name. There could be many “number one commentators” on the said page so the readers would have to keep guessing which one of them the man is talking about.

It's the same as someone claiming his wife is a number one commentator on Nairaland's family section who does the exact opposite of what she preaches on the forum. How then would we know the particular woman he's talking about especially as we have a sea of number one female commentators in the section?
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Any woman than can not f-ck her man well in this 2017 is a dunce.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Officialkaybest: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok she surely won't vex this way
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by TheMascot(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife. Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?
you didn't see the examples he cited? the man f up Sha but that woman no get head way, imagine some one like me after keeping my self for you and you con dey tell me say Na how your ex dey like am or you con dey starve me, wo, you go go work con jam strip club inside house
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ichommy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ayloaded04:
Husband af vex oooooo
cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos) / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.