Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media (9341 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Aniker(f): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmperorKross:

Baby, how was your day ?
Nice shaaa.. And yours?
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
ikp120:

What is this one saying sef?undecided
Something your premature brain cells couldn't decipher.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:

How can you be sure he doesn't make sex interesting for her? Have you suddenly become the all-seeing three-eyed raven?

The man was immature for airing dirty laundry to dry on social media, but I believe he was pushed to the edge seeing his wife doling out advise on the internet while she did the diametric opposite of what she preached in her home. And if all he said is genuine, then wife is a two-faced hypocrite.

I wonder how many women on Nairaland who are famed for their counselling skills online actually practice what they preach in their homes. grin

Bro na true you talk jare! Most of these babes bragging that if a man raise hand on them the relationship would end that day are the same babes being mal-handled by one baddo like that.

They even beg the guy for love whenever he starts to act cold towards them.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

You're not getting the picture. A husband is the head of the house; the one looked up to the most to guard and protect the sanctity of a marriage. The leader. Now this man had issues with his woman and stumbled upon her advices on the Internet which she herself doesn't uphold offline. The next thing he did was to lambast her publicly. Narrating how useless her bedmatics were. What sort of attitude is that? What happened to decorum? What happened to talking to her in the bedroom telling her that she'd practice what she preaches? And if all means of rebuilding the bridge fails, then what happened to filing for divorce and moving on? Will disgracing her wife publicly make her the sêx expert he desires? Is that the solution? It's not. If for anything, he's destroyed that marriage beyond repair. He fuckęd up. A responsible husband can never intentionally disgrace his wife like he did.
lol this ur post long sha.

But he didn't call out her name so u wnt easily tell who the wife is.

I think he did that so the wife will see it.

If u go through his post again, u will see d reason he gave for telling her publicly. But I dnt think he did it to embarrass her since he didn't call out her name

Am sure u didn't read d post b4 commenting sha

4 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:
Something your premature brain cells couldn't decipher.
Lolzzz grin grin grin
What did I say in response to that mehn?
I said "Lolzzz grin grin grin"
So how was your day dear?
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinaj:
lol this ur post long sha.

But he didn't call out her name so u wnt easily tell who the wife is.

I think he did that so the wife will see it.

If u go through his post again, u will see d reason he gave for telling her publicly. But I dnt think he did it to embarrass her since he didn't call out her name

He did it to embarass her publicly, and even if it wasn't his intention, the deed is already done.

Also, he doesn't need to call out her name, his wife is the one dishing out advice on that page, so adding 2+2 will expose who the wife is, or going through his profile pics will do the trick.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
What did I say in response to that mehn?
I said "Lolzzz grin grin grin"
So how was your day dear?
Sorry, I lost my cool there. smiley
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

You're not getting the picture. A husband is the head of the house; the one looked up to the most to guard and protect the sanctity of a marriage. The leader. Now this man had issues with his woman and stumbled upon her advices on the Internet which she herself doesn't uphold offline. The next thing he did was to lambast her publicly. Narrating how useless her bedmatics were. What sort of attitude is that? What happened to decorum? What happened to talking to her in the bedroom telling her that she'd practice what she preaches? And if all means of rebuilding the bridge fails, then what happened to filing for divorce and moving on? Will disgracing her wife publicly make her the sêx expert he desires? Is that the solution? It's not. If for anything, he's destroyed that marriage beyond repair. He fuckęd up. A responsible husband can never intentionally disgrace his wife like he did.

So you want to divorce your wife because of bedroom issues?

Uwa cho ikpu mehn.

Bros buy brain from uyi technical na! grin grin grin

I think the brains they sell there are original and quite cheap mehn. Or you wanna buy from EBay? undecided

How are you doing bro?

2 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by EmperorKross(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Nice shaaa.. And yours?

Can't complain smiley.

Niker we are still stucked at Level 3, wen are proceeding to level 4
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

He did it to embarass her publicly, and even if it wasn't his intention, the deed is already done.

Also, he doesn't need to call out her name, his wife is the one dishing out advice on that page, so adding 2+2 will expose who the wife is, or going through his profile pics will do the trick.
imagine if d guy is a nlder, will u b able to figure out d female nairalander dat is his wife?

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

Sorry, I lost my cool there. smiley
Alright that's cool my nigga. wink
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
ikp120:

Uwa cho ikpu mehn.

I think the brain they sell their are original and quite cheap mehn. Or you wanna buy from EBay? undecided

How are you doing bro?

You need to refund whoever paid for your education if you couldn't read where I gave that option for divorce if the wife wouldn't change and nothing else can be done. I won't spoon-feed you. Get a Sensei to help you read and understand. Bye.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinaj(f): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
ikp120:

Uwa cho ikpu mehn.

I think the brains they sell their are original and quite cheap mehn. Or you wanna buy from EBay? undecided

How are you doing bro?
e b like say them they attach benefit to divorce now grin

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinaj:
e b like say them they attach benefit to divorce now grin

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Babe me don dey fear divorce o. grin grin

Any small thing you go hear "Divorce" angry
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Aniker(f): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
EmperorKross:

Can't complain smiley.

Niker we are still stucked at Level 3, wen are proceeding to level 4
Awwwww niker kiss kiss I should make a moniker with that

BTW hun.. I planned to already, but I got mail problems you know yahoo and their shit, but once I fix it, I'll hit you up.. Trust me
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinaj:
imagine if d guy is a nlder, will u b able to figure out d female nairalander dat is his wife?

A Nlder is way different. A lot of people have brought their marital problems to NL seeking for advice. But they did so under the cloak of anonymity, meaning that their monikers have no face to detect them with. That's what most will do. Even those that have faces in their profile usually create a faceless moniker to state their problems without dropping clues who they are. But this man has given all the posters and readers on that page all the clue they need.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by EmperorKross(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:

BTW hun.. I planned to already, but I got mail problems you know yahoo and their shit, but once I fix it, I'll hit you up.. Trust me

Alright love, I will trust you on this, there's something I would love to talk to you about so hurry up with the rectification of the mail issue.

Good night, Niker kiss

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by BabaRamota1980: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
I got caught on the part of the wife getting upset everytime he makes correction.

Im sure has tried everything and no luck to get this b1tch to have sense....but Im wondering if he has yet tried the clunker You all know what the clunker is? Its an explosive force landed on the lip with the hand your ring is on. If you grew up in Nigeria you know a clunker. Your dada or one of his brothers has given you a taste of your blood before when the heavy bronze metal on their finger cluncked your lip and wedged it into your teeth.

This b1tch need a clunker, its the only way she will stop getting upset at the man who owns her.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

You need to refund whoever paid for your education if you couldn't read where I gave that option for divorce if the wife wouldn't change and nothing else can be done. I won't spoon-feed you. Get a Sensei to help you read and understand. Bye.

Bro divorce is not even close to a case here. The step that guy took is the most crafty and coded way of sending that message.

It will get to her. I can assure you that. Except she is purely evil.

C'mon, infidelity should be the main ground for divorce, not some funny misunderstanding. Bro if na so I go look for fine babe carry am go court and marry. Then bang her for one full week on honeymoon. After which I will divorce her. Then look for another one, marry her, bang her for one full week, then divorce her... I hope you see the shiit hole we're heading to with this random divorce madness? undecided

Bros sorry I lost my cool there mehn. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:

Babe just change your mail to a new Gmail address through the "Edit profile" button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by sinizia: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
ikp120:

Bro divorce is not even close to a case here. The step that guy took is the most crafty and coded way of sending that message.

It will get to her. I can assure you that. Except she is purely evil.

C'mon, infidelity should be the main ground for divorce, not some funny misunderstanding. Bro if na so I go look for fine babe carry am go court and marry. Then bang her for one full week on honeymoon. After which I will divorce her. Then look for another one, marry her, bang her for one full week, then divorce her... I hope you see the shiit hole we're heading to with this random divorce madness? undecided

Bros sorry I lost my cool there mehn. grin grin grin

So let me ask you, if after every move have been made to remedy the problem and the wife still remains as she is, what do you think will happen? The husband and wife will remain miserable till death coz of marriage?
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by ikp120(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

So let me ask you, if after every move have been made to remedy the problem and the wife still remains as she is, what do you think will happen? The husband and wife will remain miserable till death coz of marriage?

Bro yes o. Na so I see the shiit mehn. That's his wahala mehn. I no send the guy to carry overload mehn. Wetin even concern agbero with overload mehn. I just dey my Lane mehn. cool cool

Abeg good night bro.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by FisifunKododada: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin saliva like snail grin grin
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by GentlemanUnltd: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2016
sinaj:
The man is so harsh grin

He is right tho, some people will just be acting like relationship experts online giving sick advice they can't heed to.

Talk is cheap tho, the woman is evn lucky the husband didn't post her name.

Mostly the kids that litters romance romance. I always smh whenever I come across their supposed advice.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

After all she was pouring out saliva like snail. How snail de pour saliva Sef?

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2016
From his epistle you can decipher that he has personal issues.

No sane woman & I repeat no sane woman would be corrected in love & still do otherwise.

The motherfvcker should manup & take responsibility for his "home"
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2016
greatwhite:
If the story is true. It is wrong to compare your husband with your ex. Wrong on all levels. She went too far by saying it to his face. If the ex was better why didn't you marry him.

Her marriage is in a coma. She is busy putting other people's marriage on life support
That's why u should go for a VIRGIN.

ELSE u stand a chance of entertaining such.

1 Like

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by lirusehn(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Arrant bullsh*t undecided .
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife. Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?
he has tried bt some women r immature. he didn't even put her name
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by drnoel: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
It's no surprising he can't handle his own wife, he's an azz. All these could have been avoided if he's mature and responsible and communicated more with his wife. Trying to find the best possible means to end the conundrum. Which kind of human washes his dirty linens outside?

Did u read d write up at all or did u just want to comment thrash?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult / SAD! Mum Commits Suicide After Ex-boyfriend Leaks Her Sex Video (watch&download) / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.