Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (3853 Views)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / 10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
u Don smoke sk abi

All bullshït aside, who ever funded your education needs a full refund + commission. Even bet9ja would've yielded more profit than a witless pile of utter dissapointment like you.

Even after I told you I was picking your brain, you still fell for it! It wasn't until it became too glaring that you realised how much of a dung-beetle you've been. Na your type dey fail exam even with expo. Worthless piece of thrash...

Your brain is softer than wet cünt at the stroke of a penïs shaft. Do yourself a favour not to quote ever again! Not until You've set foolishness aside and given sense a chance.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2016
judeefcc:
i change phone na , i dey come sharply

Alright.
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2016
Boring guy
SINZ:

All bullshït aside, who ever funded your education needs a full refund + commission. Even bet9ja would've yielded more profit than a witless pile of utter dissapointment like you.

Even after I told you I was picking your brain, you still fell for it! It wasn't until it became too glaring that you realised how much of a dung-beetle you've been. Na your type dey fail exam even with expo. Worthless piece of thrash...

Your brain is softer than wet cünt at the stroke of a penïs shaft. Do yourself a favour not to quote ever again! Not until You've set foolishness aside and given sense a chance.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Oya roll the names out
judeefcc:
leave her na, she fine pass many , i get their names
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Mtchew.... Nonsense talk undecided
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by dikerebel(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ that last punch was something else, mehn you just killed somebody right now.

SINZ
COOLESTCHRIS
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Una get time oh,if that guys brain were to be measured in terms of data bundle,it wont be able to load a site like nairaland,or i guess he has no brain because he sold his brain for lab experiments to get money to pay his psychiatric bills
dikerebel:
SINZ that last punch was something else, mehn you just killed somebody right now.

SINZ
COOLESTCHRIS

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2016
dikerebel:

SINZ
COOLESTCHRIS

In as much as I don't find it fair that you would rate me alongside that sorry excuse for a student, I still think its necessary that I school him. It was never a fair contest anyway, that's why I piped low to pick his brain. Our self-acclaimed romanceland "warlord" who can't even properly write down the degree he claimed to have graduated with prides himself on being a troll when the actual trolls try their best to shy away from that title. Badly misplaced priority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2016
photoshoot:

kiss kiss baybee why are you binu for me
Where have you been? sad angry sad
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Just mumbling words like a new born baby and throwing tantrums characteristic of a juvenile delinquent,if ur brain was to be converted to fuel,i am sure my car wont be able to move past two houses before knocking out the engine,throwing cyber arrows to a nobody who doesnt know what a b.eng is ,is like explaining to a mad man about the use of sense,if the school fees that was put in u thus far was used in building an industry for ur dad ,by now he wont be jobless enough to force ur mum into prostitution
SINZ:

In as much as I don't find it fair that you would rate me alongside that sorry excuse for a student, I still think its necessary that I school him. It was never a fair contest anyway, that's why I piped low to pick his brain. Our self-acclaimed romanceland "warlord" who can't even properly write down the degree he claimed to have graduated with prides himself on being a troll when the actual trolls try their best to shy away from that title. Badly misplaced priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by dikerebel(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Una get time oh,if that guys brain were to be measured in terms of data bundle,it wont be able to load a site like nairaland,or i guess he has no brain because he sold his brain for lab experiments to get money to pay his psychiatric bills
nah you two weh no get time infact nah you weh no get time pass because nah you create this nonsense post this early pypy
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
All this would have been avoided if only his dad didn't do skin to skin with an ashawo in an ashawo quarters,now this is the consequence

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Just mumbling words like a new born baby and throwing tantrums characteristic of a juvenile delinquent,if ur brain was to be converted to fuel,i am sure my car wont be able to move past two houses before knocking out the engine,throwing cyber arrows to a nobody who doesnt know what a b.eng is ,is like explaining to a mad man about the use of sense,if the school fees that was put in u thus far was used in building an industry for ur dad ,by now he wont be jobless enough to force ur mum into prostitution

Incoherent gibberish. + you can't even punctuate properly. Whatever happened to the "full-stop"?

"Graduate" grin

This is most likely the last time i'll quote you.
Have fun making a total idïot of yourself online. Sayanara wink
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
All this would have been avoided if only his dad didn't do skin to skin with an ashawo in an ashawo quarters,now this is the consequence

Are you hurt already? embarassed

Take heart man... And take sense with you grin
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2016
If i give u a full stop,it means i have ur time to be constructing a proper sentence to a mad man,who is interested in a full stop rather than on how to leave his psychiatric ward on time.
SINZ:

Incoherent gibberish. + you can't even punctuate properly. Whatever happened to the "full-stop"?

"Graduate" grin

This is most likely the last time i'll quote you.
Have fun making a total idïot of yourself online. Sayanara wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by photoshoot(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Where have you been? sad angry sad

lipsrsealed Nairaland drama pushed me away.
How's you?
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed Nairaland drama pushed me away.
How's you?
Lol.
You go fear madness cheesy
Fine and you?
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Jude efcc are you happy now
bcuz he's an asslicka
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by photoshoot(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol.
You go fear madness cheesy
Fine and you?

Lool... As in.
Mo wapa jare. How's school?
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
durentchigozie:
bcuz he's an asslicka

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by kheengjay(m): 4:34am On Dec 18, 2016
SINZ:

I'm not surprised to see you showing early signs of lunacy. Afterall, you lost major brain functions when you almost died of suffocation due to your mothers inability to get your humungous head past her vágina. wink
mehn if na me dem yab I go just respect myself jejely climb bed go slip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing You Will Buy with this? (photo) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be / Judge me, was i wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.