Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,261 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Judge me, was i wrong ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge me, was i wrong ? (3842 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 09, 2019
So last week Saturday, my friend told me to give lend him my house for some hours, he wants to have sex with his new girl in my house.
I asked him why he doesn't want to use his house, he told me he doesn't want his fiancee to catch him if she comes by.
I told him no, I cannot allow such act in my house.
I told him to go and rent a hotel, he angrily left.
Since then he hasn't picked my call, was I wrong in any way ?

8 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2019
Summary; The chicks would say you did well, the guys would say you fuc.ked up and broke the bro code.

14 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Wisebird22(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2019
you did nothing wrong,if he wants to cheat on his fiance he should pay the price by going to pay for a hotel......

10 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 09, 2019
You did well, he wants to cheat on his fiancee.
I pity their marriage, he's going to keep cheating on her.

3 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 09, 2019
But op you no do well, if I were you, I would have allowed him then send a text to his fiancee so she would catch him red-handed and kasala would burst.
She deserves to know the community joystick she is getting married to.
Cause this would continue if they eventually get married.

12 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Amanew(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2019
Nde Igbo kwuru na ihe Nwoke mere Nwoke ibe ya bu were ihe dozie rem!
(What a man did to his fellow man is take this and keep for me)
You don't know how yours we come next!

3 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by JohnNgene: 11:53am On May 09, 2019
It depends on your friendship and your reputation.

What I mean is, this your friend knows the kind of person you are (i.e. your reputation) before making that request. Maybe he has allowed you use his own house for such in the past. Or maybe he thought you wouldn't object to him cheating on his main girl. (Now, he knows better and your friendship with him will get deeper).

And if I may ask, why are you calling him? Do you feel him guilty for saying NO to him? If you know you did the right thing, leave him alone. He'll eventually get over his anger and come back to you. Plus, he won't make such a request ever again. No worry yourself abeg. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 09, 2019
Amanew:
Nde Igbo kwuru na ihe Nwoke mere Nwoke ibe ya bu were ihe dozie rem!
(What a man did to his fellow man is take this and keep for me)
You don't know how yours we come next!
I cannot condole such act in my house, he has a fiancee, and I can't be in that type of situation.

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobodyperson: 11:55am On May 09, 2019
Congrats.
You just lost a fake friend.

7 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 09, 2019
JohnNgene:
It depends on your friendship and your reputation.

What I mean is, this your friend knows the kind of person you are (i.e. your reputation) before making that request. Maybe he has allowed you use his own house for such in the past. Or maybe he thought you wouldn't object to him cheating on his main girl. (Now, he knows better and your friendship with him will get deeper).

And if I may ask, why are you calling him? Do you feel him guilty for saying NO to him? If you know you did the right thing, leave him alone. He'll eventually get over his anger and come back to you. Plus, he won't make such a request ever again. No worry yourself abeg. Lol.
My friend knows I cannot support such evil, and I can't do such evil.
I am not calling him again, I am certain I did the right thing, my house is not a brothel.
Let him vex for all I care.

10 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by abdeiz(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2019
Good riddance to nonsense rubbish, if he was a single guy we for understand but never support cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
You are a good man.

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 09, 2019
Guy man, u no try at all. U don break the bro code and u shud be ostracized ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2019
You did nothing wrong. A friend also stopped talking to me recently because I refuse to help him write IELTS exam. He wants me to use his passport, act as him and go sit for an exam, which is quite risky.

If you cant say NO in any friendship, especially when your refusal is reasonable, then that's not friendship. Dont call him, let him go. You did nothing wrong. If you allowed it, then you just inadvertently signed off your place as a hotel, he will always bring women there. You allowed it once and must continue the pattern.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by theunnamed: 4:27pm On May 09, 2019
chivera018:
Summary;
The chicks would say you did well,
the guys would say you fuc.ked up and broke the bro code.

What fudging Bro code? angry undecided
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by willanderson: 4:35pm On May 09, 2019
u Bleep up big time now nigga don cut u off. allow that nigga to slaughter d congo maybe u for chop too. one dey u go undersatnd say man sha not leave by bread alone. grin grin grin
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Anonymous29: 4:38pm On May 09, 2019
Is your house a brothel? Some people are funny sha ooo. Na you get time wey dey call am...... Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 09, 2019
willanderson:
u Bleep up big time now nigga don cut u off. allow that nigga to slaughter d congo maybe u for chop too. one dey u go undersatnd say man sha not leave by bread alone. grin grin grin
You must think am 23, I have passed the stage for the rubbish you wrote.

5 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Deepfeel(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2019
Op you no dey have sex for that your house? Simple favour as a true friend you refused true pals got each other's backs with stuff like that sad
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 09, 2019
chivera018:
Summary;
The chicks would say you did well,
the guys would say you fuc.ked up and broke the bro code.

bro code call bro code ni...

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 09, 2019
seyi371:
So last week Saturday, my friend told me to give lend him my house for some hours, he wants to have sex with his new girl in my house.
I asked him why he doesn't want to use his house, he told me he doesn't want his fiancee to catch him if she comes by.

guy you did the best..your house is not a motel.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2019
No
seyi371:
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2019
seyi371:
You must think am 23, I have passed the stage for the rubbish you wrote.

Is the girl your friend well... you bringing it here shows you feel guilty....

It depends on what you believe... I personally believe in the "unwritten and unspoken bro code" which you just broke... except if the girl is also your friend and she can be considered as a bro as well....
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 09, 2019
H2Ossss:

Is the girl your friend well... you bringing it here shows you feel guilty....

It depends on what you believe... I personally believe in the "unwritten and unspoken bro code" which you just broke... except if the girl is also your friend and she can be considered as a bro as well....

all these nonsense bro code..is it not guys that will betray their other guys for money, kill their best friends and even rat them out

pls abeg..make una go sleep with una bro code...bro code call, bro code ni..

5 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Brownsun(f): 6:32pm On May 09, 2019
bros abeg forget this "bro code" talk....you were not wrong. if he wants to cheat on his woman, he should go to an hotel nd do that not your house.

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 09, 2019
Bro code..

Bro's before hoes..

Fvck reputation shiit...u broke the bro code...now u lost a bro..

In your times if need,na still bros u go call no be hoes..

Bro is a bro and don't give me a five if u ain't my bro.....

Outta here

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
Bro code..

Bro's before hoes..

Outta here
somebody's fiancée that you used your leprous fingers to call a HOE.

Bro code bro code no be still same una dey poison each otherfor beer parlour,stab each other at the back.

Brain like tiger battery

7 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
Bro code..
Bro's before hoes..

Outta here
So many stupid boys on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by willanderson: 9:51pm On May 09, 2019
seyi371:

Same bitches telling u ur doing tha right thing will still smash yo dad n not even think twice are the same people callin u a good dude ���. Dude u f up big time. Bout time niggas call U da Bleep out ���

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2019
seyi371:
fvck u and fvck ur age..

If u ain't worried,u couldn't have come here looking for sympathizers...

Now fvck off with ur age bullshit angry

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2019
willanderson:

Same bitches telling u ur doing tha right thing will still smash yo dad n not even think twice are the same people callin u a good dude ���. Dude u f up big time. Bout time niggas call U da Bleep out ���
deep down inside the nigga..he knows he done fvcked up hence he is looking for sympathizers..

Dude is a pvssy nigga angry

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
fvck u and fvck ur age..

If u ain't worried,u couldn't have come here looking for sympathizers...

Now fvck off with ur age bullshit angry
Go and sleep, it is past your bedtime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend Kpokpogri Reacts To Viral Audio Where He Insulted Her / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) / Reasons Why Those Good Looking Women Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.