Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji (7672 Views)

Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / Rumour! Nigerian Blogger Linda Ifeoma Ikeji Is Reportedly Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
seun osewa, no doubt has the biggest and most successful forum in nigeria and one of the biggest forum in africa, he's a fine and intelligible young entreprenuer who's has created a niche for him self
in my opinion, he's seems to be very reserved and keeps his financial status and family life personal

Infact I've never heard that seun got him self a toyota camry and he most time dresses on native attire.,
linda ikeji is also a successful young(abi old) unmarried lady, she seems beautiful, intelligent and funny. she as done really well for her self, acquiring a big house in one of the most affluent neighbourhood in lagos

Linda ikeji might not be able to get married now not because men aren't coming her way but because she might be scared they might be gold diggers and won't love her for who she is but for what she has.

but linda my dear, seun osewa is a wealthy gentle lad who would cater for your emotional and "other room" needs
facially, he doesnt come off as a womanizer or a flirt

he's the ideal man for you, you are rich, he's rich and besides you guys can come to gether and create something as huge as facebook or even google for nigerians and africans at large

your union would result to an end of controversies about you being under a curse not to have husbands and kids (Godforbid)
it would promote inter-tribal relationship in nigeria and thereby promoting a ONE-NIGERIA

it would be a fantasy for many nigerians to see you guys get married

y'all stay blessed

PIPERSON

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by herzern(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
mission impossible.

aunty linda is too old for seun.
seun needs a fresh girl not a frosh one.

11 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by larabae13(f): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by steppin: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op, you wicked o!
You want her to turn Seun to a house boy?

11 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by RoyalBlak007: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
lalasticlala
mynd44

if na lie I talk tell me
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Laveda(f): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by castrokins(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
You Don't Have Any Moral Standing To Suggest Wife/Husband To Any Adult.

9 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by gradeA(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
But what did seun do to deserve this misfortune.

15 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Defender of the unmarried, oshey matchmaker, continu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
Op, you wicked o!
You want her to turn Seun to a house boy?

how na?

a whole seun?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't know when some people will learn to mind their business

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
olasosweet:
Defender of the unmarried, oshey matchmaker, continu cheesy

defender of the unmarried bawo?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
gradeA:
But what did seun do to deserve this misfortune.

who's the misfortune?? linda? sad

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
castrokins:
You Don't Have Any Moral Standing To Suggest Wife/Husband To Any Adult.

oshey!

Omo ethics

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy grin

Nairalanders !

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by mayoor15(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Need to follow this thread.... Don book space
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by sinaj(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
See as Seun b like Redeem pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by piperson(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinaj:
See as Seun b like Redeem pastor grin

I swear

like say him no fit kill fly

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ObioratheBully: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
embarassed

Ultimate cycler dy work now oh
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
piperson:

I swear

like say him no fit kill fly
na their type they do pass lol

All this slow poison ni
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by optional1(f): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
following
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
embarassed

Lol, you are late to the party, upon that you got onbthe wrong ship cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by optional1(f): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
ObioratheBully:
embarassed

seriously
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ObioratheBully: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
optional1:

seriously
cool

Fully..
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin

See pretty guy.... Between him and the Ms. Ikeji, I don't know who is prettier. lol

Oy vey.....kikikikikikik. Let me face my front even.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ObioratheBully: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
olasosweet:

Lol, you are late to the party, upon that you got onbthe wrong ship cheesy

Lol.. I just recycled.. I'm late?

Tell me how..

Wrong ship? How?
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ajokebelle(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
This just brightened my day.
But some nairalanders don't have work ooo, see how the O.p just sat down and formulated wedding plans for uncle seun.
Damn, Seun is cute

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Meme Day: Nairaland best memes / See The Longest Boobs In The World / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.