Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji (7703 Views)

Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / Rumour! Nigerian Blogger Linda Ifeoma Ikeji Is Reportedly Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
TRIXIA:

I'm sorry do i know u?
Get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by refiner(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bia op leave my seun for me!...

He already has a fiancée... And that's me!

*smiles sheepishly*
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Tjohnnay: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seun nor get swagg grin

Try dey pose well for pix na....... No wonder u comot ur profile pix cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
TRIXIA:

Seun is a myopic, non objective, shallow minded and a typical never progressive thinking yoruba boy. He would be a minus in Linda Ikeji's life......maybe he could be a mod on LIB.....he's just lucky to start Nairaland, his popularity is not up to the MMM popularity he works hard to pull down.......Unfortunate bastard........Yorubas are disgusting tho........because they can't do something, they rather pull u down, discourage u, send others to do it while they smile at u.......go and marry olunloyo that's ur Yoruba smelling partner

Hian! This anger no be hia o. cheesy it comes from within. What is the problem? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by TRIXIA: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:

Get a life.
Get a brain.
I checked one of ur stuffs and I discovered that u a two time blogger bitch too.....Seun's pussy........no wonder ur post stinks of bullshit.....smelling thing
I hope the money Seun gave u in order to Bleep ur mother is enough to maintain ur blog....asshole!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Greedgod: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
larabae13:
Hmmn
you are my fantasy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Greedgod: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
larabae13:
Hmmn
you are my fantasy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by larabae13(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Greedgod:

you are my fantasy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
TRIXIA:

Get a brain.
I checked one of ur stuffs and I discovered that u a two time blogger bitch too.....Seun's pussy........no wonder ur post stinks of bullshit.....smelling thing
I hope the money Seun gave u in order to Bleep ur mother is enough to maintain ur blog....asshole!

I'm neither shocked nor angry at this childish yet meaningless reply. It portrays the kind of upbringing you got.
Free advice though, learn some manners. My culture doesn't support being uncouth to anyone much less a faceless one, but it will be stupid to think everyone got such morals imbibed in their early years.
Finally, thanks for verifying my thoughts of you being jobless, good to know you checked out my profile and posts. grin Now run along.

9 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by TRIXIA: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
pick ur words and learn stranger. i was after all your premises all along greenhorn. you not my objective, hustle more traffic to ur blog......try get a seat at the table....lmao
Qummie:

I'm neither shocked nor angry at this childish yet meaningless reply. It portrays the kind of upbringing you got.
Free advice though, learn some manners. My culture doesn't support being uncouth to anyone much less a faceless one, but it will be stupid to think everyone got such morals imbibed in their early years.
Finally, thanks for verifying my thoughts of you being jobless, good to know you checked out my profile and posts. grin Now run along.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
TRIXIA:
pick ur words and learn stranger. i was after all your premises all along greenhorn. you not my objective, hustle more traffic to ur blog......try get a seat at the table....lmao
Suit yourself bro.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by UyiIredi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Marriage is not by force.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by chumakk: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Who told you oga Seun will not cheat. Are you his driver
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by TRIXIA: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:

Suit yourself bro.
thanks. see u around
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by vicstar(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
• both of them are young and getting it •°•
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Theoigios(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
TRIXIA:

Get a brain.
TRIXIA:

Seun is a myopic, non objective, shallow minded and a typical never progressive thinking yoruba boy. He would be a minus in Linda Ikeji's life......maybe he could be a mod on LIB.....he's just lucky to start Nairaland, his popularity is not up to the MMM popularity he works hard to pull down.......Unfortunate bastard........Yorubas are disgusting tho........because they can't do something, they rather pull u down, discourage u, send others to do it while they smile at u.......go and marry olunloyo that's ur Yoruba smelling partner
TRIXIA [quote author=TRIXIA:

Get a brain.
post=52017817]

You say Yoruba's are disgusting and they can't do anything.... That's interesting.... I would have really loved to take you on and I doubt you'd survive it... But thats against what I preach, you might be wondering, what does this idiot preach?, well I preach unity and love and its quite obvious you preach and teach division and war..... If you have a beef with seun please keep it with seun, don't cross over to destroying the image of a tribe, and incase you don't know there are others from your tribe that acts just like seun does, so why make it seem like a tribal error, I would rather be seen as a Nigerian and not a Yoruba boy/man, not because I regret coming from the Yoruba line,( infact I am proud to me a Yoruba), but because being a Nigerian teaches unity... Japan, UK, USA,China, have low inflation rates because the citizens didn't act the way you are doing now.... These countries have citizens that are organized and united.... Things won't work out for good if we continue this way ma.... Please let grow beyond being tribally conscious, so that this country can grow as well

I am Ogundipe Adedayo(theoigios)
I am a Nigerian
I preach love unity and peace..
I love everybody and every tribe...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by TRIXIA: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
understood....but i will query your opening argument "I would have really loved to take you on and I doubt you'd survive it"
Theoigios:
post=52017817]

You say Yoruba's are disgusting and they can't do anything.... That's interesting.... I would have really loved to take you on and I doubt you'd survive it... But thats against what I preach, you might be wondering, what does this idiot preach?, well I preach unity and love and its quite obvious you preach and teach division and war..... If you have a beef with seun please keep it with seun, don't cross over to destroying the image of a tribe, and incase you don't know there are others from your tribe that acts just like seun does, so why make it seem like a tribal error, I would rather be seen as a Nigerian and not a Yoruba boy/man, not because I regret coming from the Yoruba line,( infact I am proud to me a Yoruba), but because being a Nigerian teaches unity... Japan, UK, USA,China, have low inflation rates because the citizens didn't act the way you are doing now.... These countries have citizens that are organized and united.... Things won't work out for good if we continue this way ma.... Please let grow beyond being tribally conscious, so that this country can grow as well

I am a Nigerian
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by bigybanty02(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinaj:
See as Seun b like Redeem pastor grin

Hehehe !! Redeem pastor 4 real.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Sharmeenator(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why are u guys replying @Trixia? His types of comments are best ignored. Replying him would make him feel important and justified. These are the people that misrepresent Southeasterners. Thank God I have met some really cool ones

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nwakaumu:
AfonjASS haff come again to poach our girl.how many times would I warn this hate-filled and treacherous tribe,the yoruba to stay clear from Igbo affairs and concentrate on their ABOOki masters since they have vowed to hate IgboS and love fulanis.

My friend calm down. linda will skin that boy alive. One week after the marriage, Seun will be online crying his heart out cos Linda will have forced him out of his comfort zone. Linda needs a wicked play boy, a disrespectful Casanova with a small change in his pocket.

Seun's little tea spoon isn't long enough for Linda's big pot of stew. That nigga can't scratch nada. He looks the type that will stare at the table instead of his woman while discussing tech stuffs and books. Phuck that.

Linda would be interested in money, more money and big fat willys.

If Linda marries Seun, nairaland will become a branch of Lindaikeji.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:

Tribalist. We don't want our kids looking this way either so dey ur lane.
help them with that flat head pictures Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

grin grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sharmeenator:
Why are u guys replying @Trixia? His types of comments are best ignored. Replying him would make him feel important and justified. These are the people that misrepresent Southeasterners. Thank God I have met some really cool ones

Right! We should all have ignored him. About silence eh? wink
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Pls which is flat head and which is af0nja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Nwakaumu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Theoigios:
post=52017817]
I am a Nigerian
Hey,yoruba face front and go look for your ABOOki master with whom you can do your "one nigeria".How many times will Igbo warn you hopeless people they are not interested in your "one nigeria madness.if your afonja brother is looking for wife to marry carry him go meet una sister,Kemi olunloye.Before it was Dbanj you were projecting to make a great couple with Genevive,now this nonsense has started again wit Linda.I thought you people said Igbo people are bad,but why are you forcing yourselves on them? Just let us be,AFONJA!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Flygeriansteve: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seun abeg regulate hate on nairaland like Reddit na. These ^^ hateful comments should never even show. Even sef give us dislike button. Some of us want to down vote stupid bilious comments to oblivion.
And only comments with highest votes should show on front page abeg abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Agimor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you ask me Seun and Linda combo will be a blockbuster.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
So much hate
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ip2121918021(m): 2:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Nwakaumu:
AfonjASS haff come again to poach our girl.how many times would I warn this hate-filled and treacherous tribe,the yoruba to stay clear from Igbo affairs and concentrate on their ABOOki masters since they have vowed to hate IgboS and love fulanis.

And you're on a forum owned by an afonja

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by ip2121918021(m): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Flygeriansteve:
Seun abeg regulate hate on nairaland like Reddit na. These ^^ hateful comments should never even show. Even sef give us dislike button. Some of us want to down vote stupid bilious comments to oblivion.
And only comments with highest votes should show on front page abeg abeg

Nairaland's hate is love compared to reddit's cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Flygeriansteve: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2016
ip2121918021:

Nairaland's hate is love compared to reddit's cheesy
I know but the mods are responsible and would delete any hateful comment eventually or Redditors will even downvote it to hell. In fact, some threads come with a caveat sef, "No anti-Semitic comments...no holocaust denial..."

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji by Theoigios(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nwakaumu:
Hey,yoruba face front and go look for your ABOOki master with whom you can do your "one nigeria".How many times will Igbo warn you hopeless people they are not interested in your "one nigeria madness.if your afonja brother is looking for wife to marry carry him go meet una sister,Kemi olunloye.Before it was Dbanj you were projecting to make a great couple with Genevive,now this nonsense has started again wit Linda.I thought you people said Igbo people are bad,but why are you forcing yourselves on them? Just let us be,AFONJA!

How I wish you know better than what you say, well I would like to say a few things about what you said or point out some few things, you started by saying we should go and look for our aboki masters, lol first aboki's are not Yorubas, why bring them into the issue? Oh and if you are trying to say that our president has failed the country and therefore we(Yorubas and Hausas) are in the same boat well that's good tho, at least I know he got some vote from your tribe too or did all of the igbos vote for Jonathan? Nah!! Ion think So, so stop trying to vindicate yourself(your tribe) on that

It really pained me when I read your comment
and i realised that you think all yorubas are afonja, chai it really pained me, here's a tip if you wanna critize something please study and understand that thing first.... And yes.... Igbos are wonderful people, their ladies are beautiful, their guys are handsome, their children are brilliant.
I would end on this note... All the tribes in Nigeria is good and we all have flaws as well, please let's stop seeing the flaws alone but also the beautiful and wonderful part, its only then we can understand and move forward... Yorubas are lovely, wonderful and awesome, the hausas ain't bad, lets think more on unity rather than division, let's love each other please.....
Thank You
I remain my humble self.... Ogundipe Adedayo(theoigios)
I love nigeria and Nigerians
I love every tribe and everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) / This Beard Gang King & His Bleaching Queen Got People Talking / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.