Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kindly Return My Number - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Return My Number (7716 Views)

Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( / How Do I Return My Landlady's Pant?? / She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Return My Number by TheSeeker(m): 2:18am On Nov 23, 2009
Laugh in Swedish.
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Pweety4me(f): 2:42am On Nov 23, 2009
Laugh in yoruba. . . tongue
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Busybody2(f): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2009
@ Topic

The number that took me 90 days of dry fasting and prayer and four months on ori-oke to obtain, you must be joking angry Come put your hand inside my pocket and collect it na angry

See his mouth like "kindly return my number", shior angry Berra start making room for me in your crib cos I am moving in before Christmas by hook or by crook angry angry cheesy
Re: Kindly Return My Number by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:37am On Nov 23, 2009
@ post and poster
LMFAO!!!! damn this is too funny.
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2009
^^and if his crib is already occupied, just move in straight to mine - i can send you the address if you are interested

Pweety4me:

Laugh in yoruba. . . tongue
Some things are just tooooo difficult. . .
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Busybody2(f): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2009
*dhtml:

^^and if his crib is already occupied, just move in straight to mine - i can send you the address if you are interested

"If I am interested ke, like you have to ask again cheesy Oya darling, lets swap digits quickly before anyone sees us, and don't call me, i'll call you yeah, we have to keep this a secret cool cheesy
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2009
*deleted*
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Busybody2(f): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2009
*dhtml:

. . . here is ma numba, copy is quickly before i delete it. . . . *08120755515*

Okay, got it, you can delete it now before the noseyparkers starts crawling outta the woodwork cheesy I am a very good and decent girl and I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me, but I am free tonight and can come over to yours after work if you like, what say you tongue
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2009
^^yes of course *as if i can ever say no*
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Busybody2(f): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ Who told you I haven't deleted it, of course it would be calamitous for Na2day - my future husband to be, to see it embarassed Arggghhh, i'm sure its that spambot playing up again and making you hallucinate that the *08120755515* you gave me in secret for bootycall purpose is still up there tongue grin

So its a date tonight then cheesy
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2009
^^a very hot date for that matter too!
Re: Kindly Return My Number by na2day2(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2009
Pweety4me:

All of the above. . . undecided by d way y r we still going on about a number i know nothing about?

stop lying and return my number  angry angry angry

TheSeeker:

Na2Day, you still dey find your number?

omo, this thing don dey turn to spiritual matter ooo, i dey go report the lady to pastor now  angry angry

TheSeeker:

^^^Yeah we know you've called. Thanks

she never call ooo, na flash she flash me with private number

Pweety4me:

^^^So u guys still believe i am d gurl abi?i laugh in turkish. . . grin tongue

funny enough, i think i gave u the number in turkish language  tongue tongue tongue

. . . here is ma numba, copy is quickly before i delete it. . . . *08120755515*

Busy_body:

Okay, got it, you can delete it now before the noseyparkers starts crawling outta the woodwork cheesy I am a very good and decent girl and I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me, but I am free tonight and can come over to yours after work if you like, what say you tongue

DEATH! ! ! dhtml, na so? haba! and i think say u bi my friend?  angry angry angry angry

Busy_body:

^^^ Who told you I haven't deleted it, of course it would be calamitous for Na2day - my future husband to be, to see it embarassed Arggghhh, i'm sure its that spambot playing up again and making you hallucinate that the *08120755515* you gave me in secret for bootycall purpose is still up there tongue grin

So its a date tonight then cheesy

[size=16pt]hear no evil, see no evil[/size]
Re: Kindly Return My Number by platinumnk(f): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2009
stlll looking for ur number tongue

buy another line tongue
Re: Kindly Return My Number by na2day2(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2009
platinumnk:

stlll looking for your number tongue

buy another line tongue

u no hear say there is a recession? angry angry
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2009
@ poster

What sensible person wants to have a conversation with you? Lack of pussie is bad. Hope you'll get laid soon.
Re: Kindly Return My Number by LordReed(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

What sensible person wants to have a conversation with you? Lack of pussie is bad. Hope you'll get laid soon.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked E ye mee! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
na2day?:

omo, this thing don dey turn to spiritual matter ooo, i dey go report the lady to pastor now  angry angry

she never call ooo, na flash she flash me with private number

funny enough, i think i gave u the number in turkish language  tongue tongue tongue

DEATH! ! ! dhtml, na so? haba! and i think say u bi my friend?  angry angry angry angry

it is not wat u think. . . *grabs the gurl and runs away from the thread*
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Pweety4me(f): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
na2day?:

Na your sister dey lie abeg leave me jo. . .  angry d gurl don confess already u no look above ni?leave my neck ooo. . .abi wetin dey do u 4 brain sef?lipsrsealed
Re: Kindly Return My Number by na2day2(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

for your mind u sef get kitten bah? see this ugly duckling, abeg carry that your over sized nose comot from my front make i see better woman jare  angry

Pweety4me:

Na your sister dey lie abeg leave me jo. . . angry d gurl don confess already u no look above ni?leave my neck ooo. . .abi wetin dey do u 4 brain sef? lipsrsealed

na wan wey dey above sef na girl, abeg no curse me ooo angry angry angry
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Pweety4me(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
Who dey curse u? angry tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Guys dey trip for this oversized nose, so make you nor just go there. You say I ugly? That one na your yawa. I still dey catch fine fine bobos wey go even shame you sef. grin grin tongue
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
michelin and na2day, will you stop fighing before i. . .you are both my pals, and i dont want any fights cause i wont take sides!
Re: Kindly Return My Number by TheSeeker(m): 3:36am On Nov 25, 2009
Michelin and Na2Day, will you stop this nonsense *laughing and praying that they start a fight soon, I want to watch* tongue
Re: Kindly Return My Number by na2day2(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

Guys dey trip for this oversized nose, so make you nor just go there. You say I ugly? That one na your yawa. I still dey catch fine fine bobos wey go even shame you sef. grin grin tongue

wen u comot from edo how ya jazz no go work for them. just wait make dem wake up for morning see u for dem side, u go see how dem go shout "blood of Jesus"  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

TheSeeker:

Michelin and Na2Day, will you stop this nonsense *laughing and praying that they start a fight soon, I want to watch* tongue

thunder fire u! grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
na2day?:

wen u comot from edo how ya jazz no go work for them. just wait make dem wake up for morning see u for dem side, u go see how dem go shout "blood of Jesus"  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thunder fire u! grin grin grin
i double that thunder!

hey, leave micheline alone now before i. . .
Re: Kindly Return My Number by na2day2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
*dhtml:

i double that thunder!

hey, leave micheline alone now before i. . .

no bi she first find trouble?
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Even so still leave her alone, you are a guy now, so you should be more tolerant. And hau dare u abuse a gal? huh? huh??
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
na2day?:

You wish. I also rock in the morning. grin grin
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
. . .oya, the two of you should exchange hugs nau before i *flog* you both. . .

Now wia is that busybody sef?
Re: Kindly Return My Number by na2day2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
*dhtml:

Even so still leave her alone, you are a guy now, so you should be more tolerant. And hau dare u abuse a gal? huh? huh??

in NL i have learned if u keep quiet for girls u are as good as dead, so i attack back

michelin89:

You wish. I also rock in the morning. grin grin

let the guys that wake uo next to u be the judge of that. why do u think they never call u back after that one night? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
They stay for long and always come back. grin
Re: Kindly Return My Number by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
^that is right jare micheline. . .na2day, i hope you can say the same for yourself sha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.