Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy (7763 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / Reason Why All Men Must Suck Their Wife Pussy Read Here / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:28am On Apr 07, 2018
How Eating Pussy/Giving head Could Be Good for Your Health

Your vagina is full of the same probiotic bacteria that is packed into every health-conscious product from yogurt to kombucha. If the vagina is full of good bacteria, and people are eating as much good bacteria as they can, why not eat pussy?

you should know that the vagina is home to billions of bacteria. The official term for this genital ecosystem is the vaginal microbiome, but I like to think of it as my personal Pussy Posse. Only instead of massaging the ego of Leonardo DiCaprio, the vaginal microbiome prevents bad bacteria from blossoming and taking over your cooch. Seventy percent of vaginas are dominated by one species of Lactobacillus, which produce lactic acid and keep things at a pH level of 4.5 down there.

You know where else Lactobacillus exists? Your gut. Your gut bacteria are often referred to as probiotics. These flora may affect everything—from digestion to allergies to eczema to Alzheimer's—and as the research piles up on the importance of gut bacteria, the marketplace is being flooded with items that will allegedly help regulate your personal intestinal rainforest. Probiotics are being added to foods like yogurt, but also to things like shampoo and shaving cream.

How much bacteria is in a serving of pussy? Furthermore, what would constitute a serving? According to Dr. Mendes-Soares, there are about 100,000 to 100 million Lactobacillus cells per gram of vaginal fluid. So for one face-humping session to have probiotic properties, the humpee would have to swallow between ten and 10,000 grams (10 kg) of vaginal fluid. One of those seems doable. The other, less so.

giving your lady head is very good for your health.
Something the pro-probiotics and anti-probiotics people can agree on: Probiotics only stay in your system if you're regularly re-upping your supply. Like anything in your diet, pussy will only confer health benefits if you eat it regularly.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Are you OK?

10 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by HeWrites(m): 2:33am On Apr 07, 2018
cool
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by iSpread(m): 2:33am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
How Eating Pussy/Giving head Could Be Good for Your Health

Your vagina is full of the same probiotic bacteria that is packed into every health-conscious product from yogurt to kombucha. If the vagina is full of good bacteria, and people are eating as much good bacteria as they can, why not eat pussy?

you should know that the vagina is home to billions of bacteria. The official term for this genital ecosystem is the vaginal microbiome, but I like to think of it as my personal Pussy Posse. Only instead of massaging the ego of Leonardo DiCaprio, the vaginal microbiome prevents bad bacteria from blossoming and taking over your cooch. Seventy percent of vaginas are dominated by one species of Lactobacillus, which produce lactic acid and keep things at a pH level of 4.5 down there.

You know where else Lactobacillus exists? Your gut. Your gut bacteria are often referred to as probiotics. These flora may affect everything—from digestion to allergies to eczema to Alzheimer's—and as the research piles up on the importance of gut bacteria, the marketplace is being flooded with items that will allegedly help regulate your personal intestinal rainforest. Probiotics are being added to foods like yogurt, but also to things like shampoo and shaving cream.

How much bacteria is in a serving of pussy? Furthermore, what would constitute a serving? According to Dr. Mendes-Soares, there are about 100,000 to 100 million Lactobacillus cells per gram of vaginal fluid. So for one face-humping session to have probiotic properties, the humpee would have to swallow between ten and 10,000 grams (10 kg) of vaginal fluid. One of those seems doable. The other, less so.

giving your lady head is very good for your health.
Something the pro-probiotics and anti-probiotics people can agree on: Probiotics only stay in your system if you're regularly re-upping your supply. Like anything in your diet, pussy will only confer health benefits if you eat it regularly.
wants to hook up with you.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Are you OK?

I don't understand
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Op, when you say eating, do you categorically imply chewing with your teeth or is it just a blank fantasy?
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:48am On Apr 07, 2018
epicguy:
Op, when you say eating, do you categorically imply chewing with your teeth or is it just a blank fantasy?

giving head.. eating is the normal word to use
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by derecho(m): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2018
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9_LMY4oP38

nonsense.. this isn't a church pls

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Gofwane(m): 3:37am On Apr 07, 2018
@op, you look malnourished. Buy a sliced bread, dip it inside your pvssy and eat it so that you be well nourished

3 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Gofwane:
@op, you look malnourished. Buy a sliced bread, dip it inside your pvssy and eat it so that you be well nourished

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by hkidola00(m): 3:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Gofwane:
grin
Gofwane:
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by AlphaDibia(m): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Kolomental aburokwa a guy name o
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by lenghtinny(m): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Gofwane:
Savagely savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:46am On Apr 07, 2018

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Stevyne: 4:49am On Apr 07, 2018
iSpread:
wants to hook up with you.
shey o gbadun?
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by ubunja(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2018
nothing but mouth ulcers and throat cancers in eating pvssy. i dont put my mouth where diseased dicks have been.

6 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by UDUJ(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:
nothing but mouth ulcers and throat cancers in eating pvssy. i dont put my mouth where diseased dicks have been.

I am telling you angry

The way these girls jump from one D I C K to another you will be surprised they never featured in the olympics for gymnastics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Shugavee(f): 6:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Gofwane:
lol grin grin grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by ehinmowo: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Which kind wahala bi dis now? Early in the morning!

By d way, you may need to read abt some nasty bacteria and fungi in the private parts. The more deadly ones cud be a nightmare to u, especially if proper hygiene is not kept.

OP oya go and join PSP operators if u no get anything doing this morning

Modify****so u be girl? Na girl dey cause trouble for us since d time of Adam

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by BluntBoy(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2018
I will NEVER put my tongue in that place. Not even for a billion dollars.

5 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by ubunja(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

I am telling you angry

The way these girls jump from one D I C K to another you will be surprised they never featured in the olympics for gymnastics cheesy
pvssy is dirty boss

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by UDUJ(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:

pvssy is dirty boss

Yeah bro smiley
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Martin0(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

giving head.. eating is the normal word to use
na wa oo do u like ur boyfriend eating ur nunu too
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Lalas247(f): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2018
BluntBoy:
I will NEVER put my tongue in that place. Not even for a billion dollars.
I smell lies undecided
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Lalas247(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:

pvssy is dirty boss

So hold up ,,,,,,
R you guys trying to say you has never experienced a CLEAN pumpum before shocked
Why only dirty girls tho ? Think that’s why y’all shy away from it

But do you like oral too cause if u receive you should also give ( so says the lord)

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by ubunja(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

So hold up ,,,,,,
R you guys trying to say you has never experienced a CLEAN pumpum before shocked
Why only dirty girls tho ? Think that’s why y’all shy away from it

But do you like oral too cause if u receive you should also give ( so says the lord)
dick is different from pvssy. pvssy recieves everything to it. so much is offloaded there.
plus dick is clean coz guys dont get laid as much as girls do.

3 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Lalas247(f): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:
dick is different from pvssy. pvssy recieves everything to it. so much is offloaded there.
plus dick is clean coz guys dont get laid as much as girls do.
Have u seen mine sad
Like strawberries and cream grin one lick save lives grin

Lol no worries I hear ya ... you know what growing up even as a female before I used to be like .. ewww why would a guy go down on a lady .. but now it’s like whatever
Some guys lick while lady on her period ! So everyone likes what they like sha .. it’s your preference as long as your bae is happy all good cool

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by ubunja(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Have u seen mine sad
Like strawberries and cream grin one lick save lives grin

Lol no worries I hear ya ... you know what growing up even as a female before I used to be like .. ewww why would a guy go down on a lady .. but now it’s like whatever
Some guys lick while lady on her period ! So everyone likes what they like sha .. it’s your preference as long as your bae is happy all good cool
you know what? thats the thing about all this. we dont even have to cheat, coz if you look hard enough you can find a girl that's turned on by cheating. every desire we have there is someone out there who is more than happy to fullfil it. just that as people we dont take our time to search for the ONE who matches our desires. we wanna grab the nearest person and bend him/her to our desire. hence so much hurt and resentment.

4 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Mayorchama(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

I am telling you angry

grin grin

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:

you know what? thats the thing about all this. we dont even have to cheat, coz if you look hard enough you can find a girl that's turned on by cheating. every desire we have there is someone out there who is more than happy to fullfil it. just that as people we dont take our time to search for the ONE who matches our desires. we wanna grab the nearest person and bend him/her to our desire. hence so much hurt and resentment.
That’s spot on ...
@cheating ... you know I have friends who tell me (as long as I never find out I’m good he can cheat) I’m like wtf shocked shocked
So yes I know some ladies will even encourage cheating as long as their man don’t get no other female pregnant etc ..
That it o we don’t take our time to search ,but then especially in Nigerian homes they won’t give you time to search for the right one .. people rush into thing for the sake of marriage and that’s why we have all this issues ..

That last line made so much sense wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy by ubunja(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Lalas247:

That’s spot on ...
@cheating ... you know I have friends who tell me (as long as I never find out I’m good he can cheat) I’m like wtf shocked shocked
So yes I know some ladies will even encourage cheating as long as their man don’t get no other female pregnant etc ..
That it o we don’t take our time to search ,but then especially in Nigerian homes they won’t give you time to search for the right one .. people rush into thing for the sake of marriage and that’s why we have all this issues ..

That last line made so much sense wink
nice one smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) / 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.