Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday (400 Views)

10+ Simple Yet Striking Tattoos That You’ll Want On Your Skin / I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday by Essentials1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Remember I said I will share my blog articles from time to time... Well here is another one

This article was originally posted on newsphases.com

It getting close to a new year and we are all getting older, we are all striving to make a living and work out our future ambitions..

Well let's put that aside for now.. and ask yourself?

What Could You Want for your 100th Birthday?

Also you can simply go the blog and subscribe by mail to the blog to get the 11 THINGS YOU MUST DO LIVE ABOVE 50 YEARS straight to your mail inbox

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
newsphases.com

Get the 11 THINGS YOU MUST DO LIVE ABOVE 50 YEARS
Re: What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday by EmperorKross(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Black Coffee, yeah coffee not coffin.
Re: What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday by petux(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Death.
Re: What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday by klassykute(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
at 100 i dont need money NO!
dont need cars No!!
dont nees food No
here is what i need

pusssies fresh pusssies.
Re: What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday by SINZ: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
What will I still be doing here by then?

(1) (Reply)

. / Ten Steps For Getting Married This Year. / Assistance Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.