Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? (5232 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
There is this girl at my church. We are in the choir unit together. She appears to like me as she always smiles at me and will move closer to me whenever we are talking. I am 25 and she's 17 and we kinda have a platonic relationship. Three days ago I gave her some money and she appreciated it. She even told her parents about it. That day I invited her to my house but she didn't come. When I asked why, she said she fell ill. I decided to invite her again and she came yesterday. We talked a lot and I told her I really like her. Her reply was that she is seeing someone. I said no problem we can be friends. To this she agreed. I tried to entertain her with drinks and some snacks but she refused saying she doesn't take things from just anybody. I made her understand that I am not doing this because I want her to say yes to me but as a friend. Still she refused. She stayed without saying anything or eating anything for almost 2hrs. Finally, she left after I asked if she has anything to do at home which she said she has to cook for her brothers as their mom is not at home.
The problem now is, today I sent some money to her (through her younger brother) because she told me she will be going to camp tomorrow. To my surprise she returned the money saying she did not ask me for it. I am confused. Is she playing hard to get or she is not just interested in me? Pls your advice will really help me because I love this girl and I will like to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mugu, keep giving her money while your mom is in the village buying satchet milk instead of TIN sad

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by bunmiano: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by steppin: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
nijaomegacode:
There is this girl at my church. We are in the choir unit together. She appears to like me as she always smiles at me and will move closer to me whenever we are talking. I am 25 and she's 17 and we kinda have a platonic relationship. Three days ago I gave her some money and she appreciated it. She even told her parents about it. That day I invited her to my house but she didn't come. When I asked why, she said she fell ill. I decided to invite her again and she came yesterday. We talked a lot and I told her I really like her. Her reply was that she is seeing someone. I said no problem we can be friends. To this she agreed. I tried to entertain her with drinks and some snacks but she refused saying she doesn't take things from just anybody. I made her understand that I am not doing this because I want her to say yes to me but as a friend. Still she refused. She stayed without saying anything or eating anything for almost 2hrs. Finally, she left after I asked if she has anything to do at home which she said she has to cook for her brothers as their mom is not at home.
The problem now is, today I sent some money to her (through her younger brother) because she told me she will be going to camp tomorrow. To my surprise she returned the money saying she did not ask me for it. I am confused. Is she playing hard to get or she is not just interested in me? Pls your advice will really help me because I love this girl and I will like to marry her.
She doesn't take things from just anybody, but she took your money. Hahahaha!
To slap you dey hungry me.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
No comment! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chairman come forward place u hand on your head,now rebuke every evil woman using ur brain as firewood in the village....
Oga u don't need advice its help you need....As i saw ur age and hers i barely could control my self from saying sometin rude,bros she is a child go find someone else you are like an uncle to her biko the are girls from the range of 23 to 20 that will love you....**leave that child alone**

8 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Sexxkillz: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
nijaomegacode:
There is this girl at my church. We are in the choir unit together. She appears to like me as she always smiles at me and will move closer to me whenever we are talking. I am 25 and she's 17 and we kinda have a platonic relationship. Three days ago I gave her some money and she appreciated it. She even told her parents about it. That day I invited her to my house but she didn't come. When I asked why, she said she fell ill. I decided to invite her again and she came yesterday. We talked a lot and I told her I really like her. Her reply was that she is seeing someone. [size=15pt]I said no problem we can be friends[/size]To this she agreed. I tried to entertain her with drinks and some snacks but she refused saying she doesn't take things from just anybody. I made her understand that I am not doing this because I want her to say yes to me but as a friend. Still she refused. She stayed without saying anything or eating anything for almost 2hrs. Finally, she left after I asked if she has anything to do at home which she said she has to cook for her brothers as their mom is not at home.

Wait. . . holup.

You willingly entered the FRIENDZONE, and now you're asking if she's not interested?

GTFOH!

7 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
First time you gave her money, it was cute, now its just annoying. She probably thinks you want to win her with money

cheesy cheesy hahahah, these comments are harsh sha, someone said to slap op dey hungry am grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
U giving her money is a kind deed but juz respect her decision when she refused it.

Move on. Besides she's too young for u.. She's underage to he with a grownazz man like u.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Foolish boi! Stupid in love angry[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
#1. gave her some money and she appreciated it. She even told her parents about it.(Uncle zone)

#2. Her reply was that she is seeing someone.

#3. because I want her to say yes to me but as a friend.... What else do you want? undecided

#4. but she refused saying she doesn't take things from just anybody.

Grab the hints and move on man
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Chairman come forward place u hand on your head,now rebuke every evil woman using ur brain as firewood in the village....
Oga u don't need advice its help you need....As i saw ur age and hers i barely could control my self from saying sometin rude,bros she is a child go find someone else you are like an uncle to her biko the are girls from the range of 23 to 20 that will love you....**leave that child alone**

Hmmmmmm!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by 2SWT(f): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stupidinlove I think you know this guy

Oga park well, that girl is underage don't look at her appearance and forget the age....her dad can still arrest you if you touch her.

Wait o did you just say you both are in the choir unit? So when people were singing you were eyeing her..bros bros grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Foolish boi! Stupid in love angry[url][/url]

Forgive me, but I do not think the insult is necessary. Besides, you did not answer my question. Thanks anyway!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
2SWT:
Stupidinlove I think you know this guy

Oga park well, that girl is underage don't look at her appearance and forget the age....her dad can still arrest you if you touch her.

Wait o did you just say you both are in the choir unit? So when people were singing you were eyeing her..bros bros grin

Yes o. I just keep receiving green light from her then. She locks eyes with me, she smiles at my direction a lot and most times she gives me this 'come hold me' eyes. Its killing me. I do not know why she reject the money and say the things she said

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
She doesn't take things from just anybody, but she took your money. Hahahaha! To slap you dey hungry me.
Is it my fault?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
bunmiano:
ALL OF THE ABOVE

What do you think I should do?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
bbmpin:
No comment! lipsrsealed

Please say something. What would you have done? What do you think is the reason behind her action?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by steppin: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
nijaomegacode:

Is it my fault?
No, it's my fault.
The hunger to slap you dey increase.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am i the only one who noted she is 17?!

Let her grow up first to find herself.

Guy!!! You are trying to date a baby. Shame.

Pick on someone your size. Geez

The double standard is nauseating.

If it were a girl 25 raising the same question for 17 year old boy, all the male idiot perverts and toothless dogs will come barking.

You know who you are....dont bother quoting me cause i aint gats time for trading words and wont likely read your jargon.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
@OP bros I wanted to advice you o, but then I saw the age. so I will keep my advice till next year when she turns 18.

P.S I like that you were honest about the age thingy.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xiadnat:
Am i the only one who noted she is 17?!

Let her grow up first to find herself.

Guy!!! You are trying to date a baby. Shame.

Pick on someone your size. Geez

The double standard is nauseating.

If it were a girl 25 raising the same question for 17 year old boy, all the male idiot perverts and toothless dogs will come barking.

You know who you are....dont bother quoting me cause i aint gats time for trading words and wont likely read your jargon.
calm down na, you sabi the OP for real life, and enough with all these feminist female vs males thing.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by eezeribe(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pedophile, please leave the 17 year old child alone.karma is always watching.
Spits on thread

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by SlimmB(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
huh lipsrsealed

OP, she's 17 years, and you ain't treating her like a 17years old girl rather you treating her like you're inlove with your mate! you sound like you don't know your worth yet, or i say you suffering from a low self-esteem, sorry if i sound rude.
Anyway, there's no problem without solution cheesy all you need to do is change your formula before it to late.

Step 1: accept the fact that she's a 17 years old girl and treat her like one, for instance, you don't ask for her permission for anything, but don't give her the impression like it an order, but make it sound like it an authority, you need to impact this into her... very important.

Step 2: She sweet 17, so accept that FACT, i.e she so interested in romance right now and not thinking about the future or consequence. Age 25, you must know how to get under a girl pant sharp sharp, if not then you've lost in women battle!

Step 3: probably the last i'm gonna give. My brother no stress yourself at all for the girl matter, her body dey sweet her because it her nature and she can't control it... spend only when it necessary, don't take her out, invite her over again, and just give her something to take, if she refuses it, frown your face and be like "what's the meaning of that " she'll be shock or want to over react but she'll respect you cause of the age gap, then try all the tricks you've got just to make her feel at home and relax, if it one room apartment you've got,( but if it not, do it on your long chair in the sitting room) make sure she sit on your bed/chair, and try to be fun enough so you could relax your head on her laps wink if she react then be like "What's it again na wetting be the big deal na don't you see am tire, just let me be like this for at least 2 mins jawee(you must be in that position for more than 10 mins), if you rest your head on her laps and look up, brother i believe you know the way forward grin

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by 2SWT(f): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
nijaomegacode:

Yes o. I just keep receiving green light from her then. She locks eyes with me, she smiles at my direction a lot and most times she gives me this 'come hold me' eyes. Its killing me. I do not know why she reject the money and say the things she said
the reason I don't trust all those guys going for choir rehearsals everytime

Lemme nor mention anybody's name lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Dopenigga(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
just one word for you brah.D.U.M.B
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by julioralph(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:
Mugu, keep giving her money while your mom is in the village buying satchet milk instead of TIN sad
haha Nairalanders ehn cheesy
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Fidelismaria: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

son of a gun

green light from a 17 yrs old

op u deserve to be flogged

seems ama stop my sister from goin to choir practice

GOD forbid she meet an agbaya lyk u
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by majorbravo: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
nijaomegacode:

OP Read this part of the Bible Song of Songs 8:6-7 . Take note of this part below:

But if any tried to buy love with their wealth, contempt is all they would get.

2nd-ly, that girl is too young for you, people like you make young girls stay away from church because you make it unsafe for them. I can only imagine what heaven would be like with you when you go chasing the angels.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Ebuka007: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
I love nairaland
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? by Warcraft(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Broda Op isn't this child abuse??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. / . / What The Hell Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.