Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna (34325 Views)

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Thank our Gods to Buhari otherwise this rail line that was taking PDP forever to construct would likely have ended up as another PDP abandoned project.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by paradigmshift(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
copy paste from Linda ikeji...
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Bekimbo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lucin:
nice train cabin. God bless GEJ
I wish he is still in power,i will not be practicing 001 as a student

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Tedassie(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
No be all marriage dey start with "will u marry me?" some dey start with "i don get belle"

'bout 2propose in Sambisa forest...wish me luck
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
aariwa:
Kneeling down to propose to a woman is unafrican.We are loosing the core aspects of our culture daily to western civilisation.If we continue like this,what will be of our culture in 50 years time and what african cultures and values are we going to pass on to our children?
When you want to propose, do it the "African way" and let others do what they want. It's a free world so live and let live. Stop taking paracetamol on top another person's headache

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dc4life:
I cant do all this silly drama because of propose undecided
i tire o angry just knack am belle then go see her people undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Nwocha12(f): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
aariwa:
Kneeling down to propose to a woman is unafrican.We are loosing the core aspects of our culture daily to western civilisation.If we continue like this,what will be of our culture in 50 years time and what african cultures and values are we going to pass on to our children?
Nigerians are the worst when it comes to imitation of bad things from others.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by yinkslinks(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
That is why women run from u cus u are so dead boring grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
eezeribe:
Boring
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by MckOBEY(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
E remain to go propose for Sambisa! undecided
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Joephat(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool grin have they increased lawyers salary or just that the same 30k?
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Nwocha12(f): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
trustyshoess:

When you want to propose, do it the "African way" and let others do what they want. It's a free world so live and let live. Stop taking paracetamol on top another person's headache
when did freedom starts in nigeria? Even whites don't do most of the nonsense Nigerians do.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by nonjebose(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Man : I want you to marry me, dear
Woman : Is that how your mates are doing it? Abeg, do it well.
Man : How?
Woman : We will go out to a very public place pretending to be casually going out while we get somebody to snap us. At my signal, you will get down on one knee, and with a loud voice recite one of those love rhymes as you ask me this same question

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Talk2Bella(f): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
aariwa:

Why and how's it unafrican?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by ebby9z(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
That's how one geh will be expecting me to kneel in a loaded airplane with someone playing guitar in order to propose. undecided This doesn't signify true love or genuine romance. It's just hypocrisy and sense of misplaced priority.
In other news, I wish the couples the best
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Elfaris(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
aariwa:
I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by kanmiolusco: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na only craze
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Walecoker65(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na MMM matter dey ground Jare

Leave lawyer alone

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by toprealman: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
veekid:
What's it with lawyers proposing these days?
Time to spend electoral tribunal money.....
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by LastProphet: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
the stupidity continues

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Nwocha12:
when did freedom starts in nigeria? Even whites don't do most of the nonsense Nigerians do.
People are gonna do what they want to do no matter how you feel about it. Go and force people to stop kneeling down to propose na?
If whites don't do what Nigerians do, that's their choice. Some Nigerians choose to copy, that's their choice and their life. When it gets to your turn, do it the way you deem fit.
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by donMIG(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2016
I must ryd dis train ooohh...i don dei talk since june
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by myleadmsn: 4:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Nice pics though
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by riczy(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
D interior of d train looks exactly like Dat of "keke napep,"Naija wic way

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Caseless: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
kheengjay:
k.d boiz no dy carry las..

barman give that guy two chilled bottle of alomo na kwarrect guy
correct
Re: Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna by Ifyapp(f): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2016
aariwa:
. Don't forget many things abt our culture has changed esp having sexual inter course before marriage,dont jst jump to Kneeling down to propose dat I see no harm in

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.