Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Do You Want To Get Wet With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Get Wet With Me? (1000 Views)

My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / “anytime I See Married Men Wearing Ring I Get Wet” -nigarian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get Wet With Me? by chizgold80: 4:45am On Dec 18, 2016
“I know I am a handful but that’s why you got two hands.” ~ Unknown
This isn’t about just the act of getting wet with me—but about seeing if you’d be alright with being submerged in my waterfalls.

Although I burn, the truth is that I flow as well.

I drip, and sometimes I even gush—though not every lover can be the sailor skilled enough to ride my waves.

I love your kind of sex, but here are some things that I would like to do with you.

Definitely when no one was watching. Most likely no one even knows about you and me and the fire that we have begun to create.

I have levels which no one besides you has experienced—and whether or not I understand it, you somehow have unlocked them all.

I’d like to get wet with you.

I’d like to UnCloth one another and let the warm water of the shower cascade over our bodies until I can slide my skin along yours, making you gasp in the simple delight of the way it feels to have my whole body in your hands.

We’ll take our time and enjoy the physical sensations of the moment until you feel me shudder and gasp against you as I gently bite your shoulder.

Because darlin’ I’m beginning to think that there are just certain things I need to do with you to stop burning the way I am.

There are secrets in my oceans that I’d like to let you explore—taking you to places that I’ve never led anyone else before.

Sex is just sex, and sometimes it’s something more.

Don’t yet ask me what more it is, because right now I don’t really think we need to say....

Credit:http://ikengachronicles.com/do-you-want-to-get-wet-with-me-adult/

Re: Do You Want To Get Wet With Me? by ademasta(m): 5:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Get wet with you kwa! I can't, I cannot join you in the rain. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Party Hard In Lagos On Christmas Day / The 3 Categories Of Women You Will Meet before dating / After I Finished Surveying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.