Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,356 members, 7,857,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape (1600 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters / Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / FG Raises Panel To Probe Fanta, Sprite Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by kcnwaigbo: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2016
The igbos in Rivers state both indigenous and from other states are more than four times the population of afonjas and alimis combined
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by kcnwaigbo: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2016
DecemberIV:

Ikwerre, and you know it. You can go and argue his igboness in the ethnic section.

This is national politics where our opinion is irrelevant which is why I never mentioned you in the first place.

Free my mentions.

Lol if it makes you happy, call him ikwere at least he is not afonja
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by bayelsaowei(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2016
freshboi88:

Why didn't u ask the police to be independent in d last 16years of PDP rule..... Or was the police independent during PDPs 16year rule??
I know this was going to be your freaking reply..and who the hell said I have not been heaping curses and castigations on our NPF from time immemorial

angry angry

The NPF and the security forces in this country has been maiming,shooting and killing the masses..

Why have you decided not to condemn them but would only go all out to talk about what befell the police men in rivers state

Should I call you a hypocrite or what??..
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Reason I am wary of rejoicing about the release of this tape is because it is coming fro Sahara Reporters, the mouthpiece of white neocolonialism posing as an African media agency.

I just trying to think what they possibly be upto. America is not interested in our democracy or exposing rigging unless it would help them carry out their evil agenda of destablising Nigeria.
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by bayelsaowei(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
DecemberIV:

My friend SHUT UP! It is y.our brain that is in a dead state. Why didn't u ask the police to be independent in d last 16years of PDP rule?

You and everyone else knows that was the bloody killer Wikes voice. You are heartless and sha.meless to cover up the truth.

Wike will be probed and punished no matter what or how long it takes. Parade has changed gear.
and who said I have not cursed the NPF on this forum..is there anyone that does not know that our NPF from time immemorial works against the nigerian people

Is it not this same NPF that has been maiming nigerians and collecting monies from us on the high way

Now Mr hypocrite..who will probe the NPF for engaging in election malpractice...??

When ever you guys are boxed in a corner the nex thing is to scream about PDPs 16 years rule..wasnt your dear ameachi part of the pdp for the past 16 years??

Make I no curse you this morning oo.. angry
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by Corrinthians(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My problem is that the police were involved in stealing of ballot boxes and beating up of INEC officials
And you have no problem with what Wike did I suppose?
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by freshboi88: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I know this was going to be your freaking reply..and who the hell said I have not been heaping curses and castigations on our NPF from time immemorial

angry angry

The NPF and the security forces in this country has been maiming,shooting and killing the masses..

Why have you decided not to condemn them but would only go all out to talk about what befell the police men in rivers state

Should I call you a hypocrite or what??..

because no matter what the police did, the people have no right to take laws into their hands, wen they do, the issue shifts from wht the police did to what criminals, thugs and hoodlums did.....
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by DecemberIV: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
and who said I have not cursed the NPF on this forum..is there anyone that does not know that our NPF from time immemorial works against the nigerian people

Is it not this same NPF that has been maiming nigerians and collecting monies from us on the high way

Now Mr hypocrite..who will probe the NPF for engaging in election malpractice...??

When ever you guys are boxed in a corner the nex thing is to scream about PDPs 16 years rule..wasnt your dear ameachi part of the pdp for the past 16 years??

Make I no curse you this morning oo.. angry

This is not about the NPF or the allegations against them, you brought that up. This thread is about Wike's recorded death threats, so stop trying to derail.

That was Wike's voice in the recording, and the forensic investigation will establish that.
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by bayelsaowei(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2016
DecemberIV:

This is not about the NPF or the allegations against them, you brought that up. This thread is about Wike's recorded death threats, so stop trying to derail.

That was Wike's voice in the recording, and the forensic investigation will establish that.
so because it's about wike I shouldn't draw attention to the NPFs charade in the elections that has led to the death of their comrade

Let the NPF investigate both parties and even investigate ameachi for inciting the people of Rivers state...
Re: Rivers: IGP Raises Panel To Probe Audio Tape by bayelsaowei(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2016
freshboi88:

because no matter what the police did, the people have no right to take laws into their hands, wen they do, the issue shifts from wht the police did to what criminals, thugs and hoodlums did.....

so does the police have the right not to protect and also kill us

The NPF should stay clear off elections and not be allowed to be manipulated by the FG...

Let them be neutral...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Selected Beneficiaries Of N5,000 Stipend To Poorest Nigerians- Presidency / Flying With Ear Infection / What I Discussed With President Buhari — Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.