Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! (10925 Views)

My Love This Style Is So Funny Fu....*ck# Sexy Comedy's / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
no naija girl could do it... (Those I've met though) and the ones I have tried to help end up screaming thereby pissing me off...

Apply and make my fantasy come true...

#ad'dick'tion

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by dingbang(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
That position costs 1 billion naira...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
And how are you going to do it?
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
This Nigga

4 Likes

YOU GET 500K? CAN HOOK YOU WITH SOMEONE

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
YOU GET 500K? CAN HOOK YOU WITH SOMEONE
I no want olosho...someone like berlyn or chivinera93 would be great...if you get em,I'll gladly pay an extra 100k...toping to 600k!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:
This Nigga
wetin I do bro...being my self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Xensity:
And how are you going to do it?
leave that to me...

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
SorftWerk:
I no want olosho...someone like berlyn or chivinera93 would be great...if you get em,I'll gladly pay an extra 100k...toping to 600k!

I WAN GIVE YOU CONFAM BABE YOU DEY CALL BERLYN AND CHIVITA WHATEVER undecided

18 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
SorftWerk:
wetin I do bro...being my self
Where u wan see dat kind babe for naija? Before their leg go reach that angle Mess neva scatter ur face finish? undecided

32 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:

Where u wan see dat kind babe for naija? Before their leg go reach that angle Mess neva scatter ur face finish? undecided
you're funny bro...even if she farts,I'll still go ahead and dig her till I find that gold...

Woman never mess wen u dey furk her before? happens all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

I WAN GIVE YOU CONFAM BABE YOU DEY CALL BERLYN AND CHIVITA WHATEVER undecided
make sure she's equipped with this kind of pussy.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
SorftWerk:
you're funny bro...even if she farts,I'll still go ahead and dig her till I find that gold...

Woman never mess wen u dey furk her before? happens all the time.
Whatever makes u cum twice bruh

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:

Whatever makes u cum twice bruh
grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Negodi onu gi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Gladiator1: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai... My weapon is at erect awaiting passage into that hole

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Masikay:
Negodi onu gi undecided
Nne idi sweet...bia susuo mu onu.. wink
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
SorftWerk:
make sure she's equipped with this kind of pussy.

I'M WORKING ON IT wink

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Splinz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bia, Emeka you want die

6 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
This simple pose is vexing ladies. My hubby has seen this many times. tongue

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Cholls(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
That position costs 1 billion naira...

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
FortuneTeller:
This simple pose is vexing ladies. My hubby has seen this many times. tongue
seem you can be able to gimme more than this...ur boyfriend doesn't have to know u did it...let's hook up if you don't mind sweetheart.
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by ruggedadventure(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
SorftWerk:
Elenu........ u don even chop today? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Castleberry: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
ruggedadventure:

wink
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by refiner(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtsheeeew!

Useless thread...

Where is traphedges,come let's derail this thread hun... wink
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by TrapHedges(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:
Mtsheeeew!

Useless thread...

Lols am here.. Watcha doing today? Movie??
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
ruggedadventure:

yes bro...thanks for ur concern smiley

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by refiner(f): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols am here.. Watcha doing today? Movie??

Nah...will be going for fellowship soon..

U?
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by TrapHedges(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:

Nah...will be going for fellowship soon..

U?

cool tho.. Am just chilling shaa
Re: Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! by Bahddo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:
Mtsheeeew!

Useless thread...

op this babe looks interested, pm her. She would take half price.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Found In My Fiance's Car / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.