Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

See The Moment A Sugar Mommy Having Se.x With Sugar Son Was Almost Caught By Hus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Moment A Sugar Mommy Having Se.x With Sugar Son Was Almost Caught By Hus (1323 Views)

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) / Man Stripped And Flog For Having Se.x With Married Woman (video) / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment A Sugar Mommy Having Se.x With Sugar Son Was Almost Caught By Hus by mitchmang(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
This woman was almost caught by her husband as she was having s*x with her younger lover in her matrimonial home.

A sugar mommy who was engaged in a heated s*x romp with her lover was shocked when her husband unexpected made an entrance into the house.
The young man was distracted by loud music from his earpiece as he made his entry thereby making him ignorant of the goings-on.
Since there was only one exit in the house and her husband was drawing closer to their room, she had to fake a praying scene. She lit some candles and held a bible in her hands as she tried to cast out a demon from the apartment.
The unsuspecting husband joined her in the prayers only for the boyfriend to emerge from the cupboard well-disguised as a demon. The husband appeared to have fallen for the trick.
The smart sugar boy intelligently worked out of the house like he was jinxed by their prayers. The comedy skit has been vividly applauded on social media.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Right Person For You. / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 4 / Nothing Is As Sweet As These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.