Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz (2728 Views)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Ewoo! See What A Girl Posted On Facebook As A Profile Photo. / Ewoo!! See Receipt S*X Workers Are Now Giving Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Freeman50(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2016
is she trying to make use of that knife on the guy or what?

*what's ya say here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Jayson1: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2016
She's trying to cut his hair.

*Something like Deliliah* cheesy

BTW, i really don't understand the situation of the breasst.

4 Likes

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Tiffbuxas: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
no wa oo....dats he pipo use to die o

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by ikp120(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2016
There's cake there na

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
She's trying to cut his hair.

*Something like Deliliah* cheesy

BTW, i really don't understand the situation of the breasst.

The situation of the breast is lack of bra and too much touching

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Jayson1: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2016
TheBossLadyK:

The situation of the breast is lack of bra and too much touching
OMG......"Lack of Bra"

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
OMG......"Lack of Bra"

Lolz...........

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Jayson1: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2016
TheBossLadyK:

Lolz...........
Bro, i believe you're a breast practitioner. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
Bro, i believe you're a breast practitioner. cheesy

If I hear, practitioner ke, practicing ni

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Mikylopez(f): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2016
grin fear girls

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
grin fear girls
Before nko? cheesy

The guy is off guard already, I dunno why God made women to be our weakness

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
grin fear girls
Before nko? cheesy

The guy is off guard already, I dunno why God made women to be our weakness..

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by pussydrill(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
She was going to grab a slice of cake when he grabbed her and kissed her and... Cake can wait.
Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by dafido: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yesso! I dey tell people. The best way to cash out of this ultimate cycler is to join an ever expanding team. Come in cash out in no time. And if you want, come back again under anoda tree and cash out in less than no time. Lucky for you, my team has been doing this even b4 it started trending. We also have our whatsapp group chat to keep you posted on who pays you and how soon.

Contact me on whatsapp to join the active team. You wont regret it
0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3
Re: Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz by Ebere2020(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is a birthday cake. She is about to cut it just after the song.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Confused As Girlfriend Allege He's Her Baby Daddy (see Chats) / Yeye Slayqueens Nd Big Girls[tag all slayQueens/Mommas / Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.