Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Can I Give Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Give Her? (1879 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Give Her? by zoomzu(f): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
I traveled to Abuja on official assignment and the day I was leaving, I came across this angel and we exchange telephone numbers, since then we have been calling ourselves but I open up to her but in our text messages and conversation, one could understand there is feelings from both sides. I am to go and see her in Ibadan next week now, I am thinking of the best gift I could give her. Ladies in the house, what type of gift do you think is the best?
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
trick question because not all females like the same thing and if I suggest somethings, the gold-digging brigade will come in with their gibberish grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
zoomzu:

I traveled to Abuja on official assignment and the day I was leaving, I came across this angel and we exchange telephone numbers, since then we have been calling ourselves but I open up to her but in our text messages and conversation, one could understand there is feelings from both sides. I am to go and see her in Ibadan next week now, I am thinking of the best gift I could give her. Ladies in the house, what type of gift do you think is the best?

Aww . . . this is nice and thoughtful of you!

Well you could get her a wristwatch. It's not too personal. Everyone needs one and you can never go wrong on the size. I think it would be nice!  undecided

Ebonyeyes:

trick question because not all females like the same thing and if I suggest somethings, the gold-digging brigade will come in with their gibberish grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who cares!!  wink
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
buy a perf or some sort of luxury choc.
you know naija girls will over analyse whatever gift you buy so you gats to be on a safe side bro.
u can't go wrong with perf or choc.
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Eaglebabe: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
You men create problems for yourselves.Want to lay the foundation of Ur relationship on gifts?When u don't have to give what happens?Or u lack what to tell her or u are not romantic enough to win her? Then u want to use gift"Ok give her ur d, k on a platter.l know she will appreciate it.hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Can I Give Her? by candyshore: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
i think a nice designers wrist watch would be lovely or a perfume. dont mind EAGLEBABE
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
Eaglebabe:

You men create problems for yourselves.Want to lay the foundation of your relationship on gifts?When u don't have to give what happens?Or u lack what to tell her or u are not romantic enough to win her? Then u want to use gift"Ok give her your d, k on a platter.l know she will appreciate it.hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tongue tongue tongue tongue

What's wrong with this one? So you think giving her a gift is 'laying the foundation of the r/ship on gifts'? What about all the talks and phone conversation they've been having? How does the gift take precedence over those  
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Godmother(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
I support the idea of a perf; its  a safe gift and even if she is not the perf type there is no way she would hate it, except it has a terrible smell of course
Re: What Can I Give Her? by KennyG6(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
poster, dont give yourself sleepless night over this jare, get her a box of choc as suggested, it's ur first visit so just take it easy. Subsequent visits you can then get her something more expensive depending on how this trip goes,
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
I know what i'd give ujujoan as a gift[size=4pt] (a blank cheque)[/size] if she was the babe in question.
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
jay bee:

I know what i'd give ujujoan as a gift[size=4pt] (a blank cheque)[/size] if she was the babe in question.

LOL grin grin grin

Ah . . you know me so well wink cheesy

Kenny_G:

poster, dont give yourself sleepless night over this jare, get her a box of choc as suggested, it's your first visit so just take it easy. Subsequent visits you can then get her something more expensive depending on how this trip goes,

Why is everybody talking about chocolates? What if she's overweight already undecided
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL grin grin grin

Ah . . you know me so well wink cheesy

Why is everybody talking about chocolates? What if she's overweight already undecided
a box of choc that they probably going to yank off after much needed calorie bunning won't hurt babes
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL  grin  grin  grin

Ah  . .  you know me so well  wink  cheesy

Why is everybody talking about chocolates? What if she's overweight already    undecided
I will throw the chocolates back at any guy who buys it for me I mean does he want to fatten me up and then dump me for a skinny minny? grin grin

A perf is a nice gift, get her the new Marc Jacobs lola perfume and I tells ya she will love ya for it wink
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
jay bee:

a box of choc that they probably going to yank off after much needed calorie bunning won't hurt babes

Well, some calories should be burnt for life. How about a nice glass of wine to regain their breaths? That's much better than chocolates dont you think?

Ebonyeyes:

I will throw the chocolates back at any guy who buys it for me I mean does he want to fatten me up and then dump me for a skinny minny? grin grin

A perf is a nice gift, get her the new Marc Jacobs lola perfume and I tells ya she will love ya for it wink

Aha, they wont have a problem with getting 'selective' after they've fattened you up! angry angry cheesy
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, some calories should be burnt for life. How about a nice glass of wine to regain their breaths? That's much better than chocolates dont you think?

Aha, they wont have a problem with getting 'selective' after they've fattened you up! angry angry cheesy

Dont mind these Negros angry angry angry angry When they have fattened the girl up they will come to NL and complain about her "BIG STOMACH" angry angry grin
Re: What Can I Give Her? by KennyG6(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

so r u suggesting i take back the ferrero rocher i got u
Since the poster is not familiar with the girl's taste in perfume, buying her one might actually backfire, infact the girl might think he is suggesting she has issues with body odour hence the gift. This is the 1st visit, so i dont think a box of chocs would go amiss, if u r sure of the kind of perfume she likes then go ahead, if not then just play safe and get her a box of cabin biscuits jare,
u can even throw in a bag of groundnut and guguru for good measure
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

hmmmmmm i am liking that idea. 'em vintage wines abi?
fact is don't go overboard but buy something unique
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kenny_G:

I wouldnt eat it o! Chocolate is terrible for the waistline. I will throw it away. I have already hinted on what you can get me insteadwink
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
@KG
GBAM
is dat how u do it? liar liar. I know u r the type that will buy her a car on ur first visit
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kenny_G:

Since the poster is not familiar with the girl's taste in perfume, buying her one might actually backfire, infact the girl might think he is suggesting she has issues with body odour hence the gift. This is the 1st visit, so i dont think a box of chocs would go amiss, if u r sure of the kind of perfume she likes then go ahead, if not then just play safe and get her a box of cabin biscuits jare,
u can even throw in a bag of groundnut and guguru for good measure

LOL  grin  grin

Well you can NEVER go wrong with some perfumes!  

jay bee:

hmmmmmm i am liking that idea. 'em vintage wines abi?
fact is don't go overboard but buy something unique

Yea right!

Of cos the blank cheque wont hurt either  wink  cheesy
Re: What Can I Give Her? by john1978: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Are trying to tell me that you are not a man enough? Be a man u know what is good for a woman. You what you will do to make you love one happy. Get a good under ware for her. you have get something diffrent for for make her suprise.
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
john1978:

Are trying to tell me that you are not a man enough? Be a man u know what is good for a woman. You what you will do to make you love one happy. Get a good under ware for her. you have get something diffrent for for make her suprise.
underwear when it's not St valentine's day shocked shocked shocked
dats def sending a wrong signal
Re: What Can I Give Her? by KennyG6(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I wouldnt eat it o! Chocolate is terrible for the waistline. I will throw it away. I have already hinted on what you can get me insteadwink
now i know where all the chocs i got u ended up!!!  angry angry angry angry

[b]Chocolate: A Girls Best Friend?
Chocolate may be the perfect gift you’ve been looking for.
Let’s face it, one of the best gifts a girl can get is diamonds, but if diamonds aren’t in the budget, chocolate gifts can run a close second. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for that special someone, check out these chocolate gift ideas.

Chocolate Roses
Guys, if there’s one thing you need to know about us ladies it’s that we do indeed love roses. However, we’d much rather have a rose we can eat than a rose that will wilt and die. A beautiful bouquet of chocolate roses will go a long way towards winning our affections.

Godiva Chocolates
The Godiva brand is the Rolls Royce of chocolates and truffles. If you want to get your girl a chocolate gift that really means something, get her a box of Godiva chocolates. It’s sure to make a great impression.

Chocolate Liqueur
If you want to have a romantic drink with your sweetheart, chocolate liqueur may be just what you’re looking for. It’s romantic and it tastes great, making the perfect chocolate gift for any occasion. [/b]
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
john1978:

Underwear? That's just too personal and it's too soon to give her such a gift. Does he know the typer she uses? Does he know her size. HE cant spoil the surprise by asking!
Re: What Can I Give Her? by KennyG6(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Underwear? That's just too personal and it's too soon to give her such a gift. Does he know the typer she uses? Does he know her size.
he can guesstimate now, size her up from behind, that shud give u a good idea of her size, wink
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kenny_G:

he can guesstimate now, size her up from behind, that shud give u a good idea of her size, wink

Ok, but does he know her style? Some people use G-strings all through . . . other can stand it. Some dont use white underwear while others cant use any other colour! So is he gonna ask her?
Re: What Can I Give Her? by jaybee3(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
I swear u don kolo KG.
u even dey use big words to size up women from behind. Mr guesstimate
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kenny_G:

now i know where all the chocs i got u ended up!!!  angry angry angry angry

[b]Chocolate: A Girls Best Friend?
Chocolate may be the perfect gift you’ve been looking for.
Let’s face it, one of the best gifts a girl can get is diamonds, but if diamonds aren’t in the budget, chocolate gifts can run a close second. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for that special someone, check out these chocolate gift ideas.

Chocolate Roses
Guys, if there’s one thing you need to know about us ladies it’s that we do indeed love roses. However, we’d much rather have a rose we can eat than a rose that will wilt and die. A beautiful bouquet of chocolate roses will go a long way towards winning our affections.

Godiva Chocolates
The Godiva brand is the Rolls Royce of chocolates and truffles. If you want to get your girl a chocolate gift that really means something, get her a box of Godiva chocolates. It’s sure to make a great impression.

Chocolate Liqueur
If you want to have a romantic drink with your sweetheart, chocolate liqueur may be just what you’re looking for. It’s romantic and it tastes great, making the perfect chocolate gift for any occasion. [/b]

In this obesity crisis? No thank you. smiley
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
@poster
in my world you shouldnt give her anything.
you have never met that girl and splashing money/gifts on her is just going to come accross the wrong way (unless you are THAT generous and would buy gifts everytime you meet)

PAYING FOR DINNER[color=#006600][/color] is suppose to be the gift!

and then you wonder why some women say that men are ¨cheap¨when we arrive at dates empty handed?!

buy gifts when someone deserves one not just because you want to impress her or get between her legs.
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Pweety4me(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
Give her ur complete attention. . . cheesy
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2009
Buy her flowers.Who knows she might be a vegetarian.
Re: What Can I Give Her? by Secretz(f): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2009
Is it absolutely necessary to buy her gift? Just take her out for a meal or something. . . undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Indeed He Loves Me As He Said, Why Is He Marrying Another? / Does Distance Really Matter At All? / Do U Like Being Called By Your Partner Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.