Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Do You Know You Are In Love???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You Are In Love???? (1830 Views)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Am a medical doctor and i dnt think have exprienced what love is all abt unless when i want to have sex wit a lady .....i dnt hve a gf i just pick at random to have sex wit it ends the following day....my dad wants me to get married and i dnt know what it feels to be in love apt from wanting to have sex..so how do u know
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2016

Trust me... you'd know when it Hits you. undecided

Explaining what love is, is like Tryna explain what water tastes like... it's simply divine. smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Trust me... you'd know when it Hits you. undecided

Explaining what love is, is like Tryna explain what water tastes like... it's simply divine. smiley

Water is comprised of two parts hydrogen and one part
oxygen, giving it the chemical formula H2O. Water is
the most common chemical compound found on planet
Earth and the most vital compound for the formation
and survival of life. Bodies of water have many foreign
components within them because water is a solvent
that erodes at rock formations.....so how does it relate to love

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by JuanDeDios: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
Am a medical doctor and i dnt think have exprienced what love is all abt unless when i want to have sex wit a lady .....i dnt hve a gf i just pick at random to have sex wit it ends the following day....my dad wants me to get married and i dnt know what it feels to be in love apt from wanting to have sex..so how do u know
You probably don't wanna experience it! Trust me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:

Water is comprised of two parts hydrogen and one part
oxygen, giving it the chemical formula H2O. Water is
the most common chemical compound found on planet
Earth and the most vital compound for the formation
and survival of life. Bodies of water have many foreign
components within them because water is a solvent
that erodes at rock formations.....so how does it relate to love

Lol. You've got A little problem deciphering simple English, Maybe? shocked

I said what it tastes like... Not what it comprises of.

So, How does water Taste Like Mr Know -It-All?

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You probably don't wanna experience it! Trust me.
Bro i really dnt want to but for my dad he is what i ve left
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by wordbank(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Love is fvck cos at d end of the day if u don't fvck her, she'll leave ur ass for another kondo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol. You've got A little problem deciphering simple English, Maybe? shocked

I said what it tastes like... Not what it comprises of.

So, How does water Taste Like Mr Know -It-All?

water itself does not produce a taste in
humans, there is a concept known as the "water
taste" that was studied pretty extensively The idea is that if the tongue is exposed to
a particular taste stimulus at a constant concentration
for an extended period of time - say, a minute or
more - it will experience a short-term adaptation to
this stimulus. While this adaptation is in effect, one of
three things can occur
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
wordbank:
Love is fvck cos at d end of the day if u don't fvck her, she'll leave ur ass for another kondo
of cos i wil fvck her.....love sho permit sex
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by ojun50(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bros be careful oh because wen u really find some1 u love that wen u will see her start behaving like witch.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
That feelings that gives you inner joy, happiness and satisfaction whenever the person cuts across your mind...

Most times you start smiling sheepishly to yourself asif somebody is teasing or tickling you especially when you are alone...girls are fond of this...inshort tryna explain the feelings that comes with love is just unemphasizable...when it hits you you will know like the lady above earlier said.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by JuanDeDios: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
Bro i really dnt want to but for my dad he is what i ve left
You seem to be mixing up marriage and love. They're not the same thing. What your dad is asking for is that you get married. That is different from love. You can marry without being in love like that. But if you're a psychopath, marriage may not be a good idea. So check how you treat people around you. If you treat them with compassion and consideration and you're capable of empathy, you should be able to live with a wife, other things being equal.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Rone16(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
So much dopamine and adrenaline released when you're with the person...
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You seem to be mixing up marriage and love. They're not the same thing. What your dad is asking for is that you get married. That is different from love. You can marry without being in love like that. But if you're a psychopath, marriage may not be a good idea. So check how you treat people around you. If you treat them with compassion and consideration and you're capable of empathy, you should be able to live with a wife, other things being equal.
bro you are right i treat people right i do hve compassion on people but .......i dnt understand the feelin of bein in love
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by wordbank(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
of cos i wil fvck her.....love sho permit sex
Let's make love
Let's have sex
Ain't different
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:

water itself does not produce a taste in
humans, there is a concept known as the "water
taste" that was studied pretty extensively The idea is that if the tongue is exposed to
a particular taste stimulus at a constant concentration
for an extended period of time - say, a minute or
more - it will experience a short-term adaptation to
this stimulus. While this adaptation is in effect, one of
three things can occur

Okay, reading that made me Lose some brain cells. shocked

Oh, Laaawwwwwd! why are You such a bore?

Good thing you said water doesn't produce a taste... great!
So, You see... Explaining what love feels like is also mission impossible. get it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Swissheart(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dunno if this thread is about water or Love.
Love is just plain. Love is magical. You just find that person special and appealing without trying hard. There is no reason to actually click on that person, if you know why....then it is not love yet. I think it is always difficult to love when you are hard on yourself. Sex is not Love. Love is just Love

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by JuanDeDios: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
bro you are right i treat people right i do hve compassion on people but .......i dnt understand the feelin of bein in love
Then don't sweat love. It's probably the least thing you need anyway.

Take a pen and write down the things you want in a wife and go find her. Not being in love leaves your brain, rather than your heart, in the driving seat. When you find her you will gradually develop feelings for her. Love has its place and advantages, but we needn't dwell on those.

* Edit: Then don't

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
wordbank:
Let's make love Let's have sex Ain't different

I am bad and that's good, I may never be good and that's not bad........says ur signature........u cant gve what u dnt ve
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Then then sweat love. It's probably the least thing you need anyway.

Take a pen and write down the things you want in a wife and go find her. Not being in love leaves your brain, rather than your heart, in the driving seat. When you find her you will gradually develop feelings for her. Love has its place and advantages, but we needn't dwell on those.
gud talk i wil try it tanks
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Swissheart:
Dunno if this thread is about water or Love.
Love is just plain. Love is magical. You just find that person special and appealing without trying hard. There is no reason to actually click on that person, if you know why....then it is not love yet. I think it is always difficult to love when you are hard on yourself. Sex is not Love. Love is just Love
......love is nt just love?....

it is undeniable that love plays an enormous and
unavoidable role in our several cultures; we find it
discussed in song, film, and novels humorously or
seriously; it is a constant theme of maturing life and a
vibrant theme for youth. Philosophically, the nature of
love has, since the time of the Ancient Greeks, been a
mainstay in philosophy, producing theories that range
from the materialistic conception of love as purely a
physical phenomenon an animalistic or genetic urge
that dictates our behavior—to theories of love as an
intensely spiritual affair that in its highest permits us to
touch divinity.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by wordbank(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:

I am bad and that's good, I may never be good and that's not
bad........says ur signature........u cant gve what u dnt ve
That's badt guys affirmation
Until u realise that, u r still on a long thing
Don't let nobody fool you brov
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Okay, reading that made me Lose some brain cells. shocked

Oh, Laaawwwwwd! why are You such a bore?

Good thing you said water doesn't produce a taste... great!
So, You see... Explaining what love feels like is also mission impossible. get it?

u tried weldone
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
firstking01:
That feelings that gives you inner joy, happiness and satisfaction whenever the person cuts across your mind...

Most times you start smiling sheepishly to yourself asif somebody is teasing or tickling you especially when you are alone...girls are fond of this...inshort tryna explain the feelings that comes with love is just unemphasizable...when it hits you you will know like the lady above earlier said.
you post is funny can i ever do all ds
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rone16:
So much dopamine and adrenaline released when you're with the person...

Adrenaline is used increasingly in the management of septic
shock, but its efficacy and safety are uncertain.

The effects of dopamine and adrenaline infusions on acid-
base balance and systemic haemodynamics in severe
infection

so?
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
you post is funny can i ever do all ds
You need do nothing...you will answer to the call of nature when the time to love comes...it's a phase every living being must taste before we transcend to eternity beyond.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by dingbang(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
I simply think abt them every day
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
firstking01:
You need do nothing...you will answer to the call of nature when the time to love comes...it's a phase every living being must taste before we transcend to eternity beyond.
yea i think so but dnt kno abt me
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
How can you be this old and not have experienced love...

Do you not love your parents? ... Love for a woman is similar to the one you feel for your mother but with feelings of attraction and intensity

You care for that person and can't Imagen life without them and when you fight your heart literally pains at the thought of being without them, it's like each time you see them you can't get enough. When they touch you it feels like electricity on your skin... It just feels right.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Rone16(f): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:

Adrenaline is used increasingly in the management of septic
shock, but its efficacy and safety are uncertain.

The effects of dopamine and adrenaline infusions on acid-
base balance and systemic haemodynamics in severe
infection

so?

Thank you for your explanation..But I know already..I'm a Medical Student
Did you create this thread to get advice or showoff brains...Maybe you should go back to your basic endocrinology where you'll see that dopamine is reward and pleasure neurotransmitter and adrenaline is involved in emotional responses eliciting physiological sympathetic responses like increased heart rate and others...Now you see how these two are involved in falling in love..Not everything is medicine...Maybe you should try linking medicine to psychology...Love cannot be defined..Search deeper into your soul and you'll understand what love is.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by phlio666(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rone16:

Thank you for your explanation..But I know already..I'm a Medical Student
Did you create this thread to get advice or showoff brains...Maybe you should go back to your basic endocrinology where you'll see that dopamine is reward and pleasure neurotransmitter and adrenaline is involved in emotional responses eliciting physiological sympathetic responses like increased heart rate and others...Now you see how these two are involved in falling in love..Not everything is medicine...Maybe you should try linking medicine to psychology...Love cannot be defined..Search deeper into your soul and you'll understand what love is.
dear am not trying to show just that the area of love is wia i kno am lackin behind,gud to kno you r a medical student what is ur spe
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love???? by Rone16(f): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
phlio666:
dear am not trying to show just that the area of love is wia i kno am lackin behind,gud to kno you r a medical student what is ur spe

Alright then...Goodluck with finding love...Just concluded my first MB..About to go into clinicals though

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Words You Ever Said To Your Lover? / How To Get Mtn Free Airtime / 5 Shocking Sex Records/statitics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.