Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship (2905 Views)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by chibuike65: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheCOB:

Lolz as weirdly annoying as the quoted post is, I actually laughed!
Chi, how long have you been with this new person?
why laughing ? just a Month and some days
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by TheCOB(f): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
chibuike65:
why laughing ? just a Month and some days

I'm sorry it's just weirdly funny that you are already entangled yourself before rectifying the older relationship
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by TheCOB(f): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
chibuike65:
yea I care about her does too, hey am really tired of the whole thing I know she's not going find it easy when she will get my message telling it's over but I believe some day somewhere we will still again, am seeing someone now but I feel like cheating her really I need to call it off

Chi the heart always know where it lies...
Who do you truly love? The former babe or the person you are with?

Why are you with this new woman?
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by chibuike65: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheCOB:

Chi the heart always know where it lies...
Who do you truly love? The former babe or the person you are with?

Why are you with this new woman?
actually this new girl is still playing let me think over it game I know she will fall at last, I love the old one but the matter is am lonely
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by chibuike65: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheCOB:

I'm sorry it's just weirdly funny that you are already entangled yourself before rectifying the older relationship
ya a is crazy, I need a solution
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by TheCOB(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
chibuike65:
actually this new girl is still playing let me think over it game I know she will fall at last, I love the old one but the matter is am lonely

Really, the most important reason to be in a relationship is Love.

If you still love her, then make adjustments to make it work.
Since finances would make traveling this December difficult, call her and explain everything in details to her. Make an appointment to visit either in January or February. Use this time gap to save up for the trip. When you get there, just have fun together.

OR
Talk with her and try convincing her to come visit you. Explain to her how you feel. And help to assure her that you are not just seeking an excuse to bleep.

Have that talk and let us know how it went.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by chibuike65: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheCOB:

Really, the most important reason to be in a relationship is Love.

If you still love her, then make adjustments to make it work.
Since finances would make traveling this December difficult, call her and explain everything in details to her. Make an appointment to visit either in January or February. Use this time gap to save up for the trip. When you get there, just have fun together.

OR
Talk with her and try convincing her to come visit you. Explain to her how you feel. And help to assure her that you are not just seeking an excuse to bleep.

Have that talk and let us know how it went.
thanks I got your mail do you have a page on Facebook? thanks
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by TheCOB(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
chibuike65:
thanks I got your mail do you have a page on Facebook? thanks

No me at the moment. But hey, that's a great idea! I'd get you the link as soon as it's ready
Re: How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship by chibuike65: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheCOB:

No me at the moment. But hey, that's a great idea! I'd get you the link as soon as it's ready
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Tying Wrapper At Home Can Be Sexy / Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.