Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding (594 Views)

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by londonrivals: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aisha Buhari, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has thanked Nigerians for their prayers and support for her daughter’s (Zahra) successful wedding.

On a status update posted on Facebook, Aisha prayed that God would assist mothers in Nigeria to witness successful weddings of their daughters.

She shared the pictures below with the caption;

“On behalf of my family, I express my profound gratitude to friends & well wishers who joined me to celebrate the wedding of my daughter Zahra.
It is my prayer that God will make it possible for us to all witness same with our children.
Thank you & God bless us all.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/aisha-buhari-thanks-nigerians-for-their.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by dunkem21(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice one ..

HML to Zahra and her boo wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by ojun50(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
If u pray for them click share bt if u did nt jst click like.

For me i knw even no if them do wedding for d country

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Madam, it's good to be appreciative, but forget about Nigerians praying for your family, except, maybe very minute numbers of zone bs who have sworn an oath to be loyal to your husband's led administration. In fact, Nigerians are angry with the head of your nuclear family of which I believe is PMB for unnecessary hardship and sufferings inflicted on them since the emergence of your husband as the President of this country.

Happy married life to your daughter!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by tuniski: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
Madam, it's good to be appreciative, but forget about Nigerians praying for your family, except, maybe very minute numbers of zone bs who have sworn an oath to be loyal to your husband's led administration. In fact, Nigerians are angry with the head of your nuclear family of which I believe is PMB for unnecessary hardship and sufferings inflicted on them since the emergence of your husband as the President of this country.

Happy married life to your daughter!
True talk.
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by Zendinho(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Can someone tell asha or whatever the name is that more than 250 chibok girls are still in sambisa forest...

Women protested unclad in kaduna against the unlawful killing of their children...

Herdsmen are terrorising, maiming and raping women in different parts of the country....

When will she come out to joined other women pray, rebuke and condemn these atrocities as she did during the campaigns?

When will she come on air to sympathise with the victims of these national disasters even if its through the radio?

Aisha abi asha pls kindly keep ur thanks cos we know elections are over.
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by Opakan2: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Awww!

Our pretty first lady and mother Nigeria. we love you
kiss kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by Qmerit(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
[[[s]left]quote author=ojun50 post=52107300]If u pray for them click share bt if u did nt jst click like.

For me i knw even no if them do wedding for d country[/quote][/left][/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Their Prayers, Support During Zahra’s Wedding by slimfit1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alhjia don't deceive us or yourself we didn't pray for you oh. I'm hustling your daughter is the last thing I think about. Tell your in laws to return the money some how. Sorry don't like people thanking me for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary / A Nigerian, A Library, And Lawmakers By Pius Adesanmi / Sen Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Buhari's N5,000 Donation To The Poor In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.