Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. (4227 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Freeman50(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
We are all know that overtaking is allowed .. but the truth is that it's not in all aspect.

Does anyone know what is wrong with this photo?
comment when you see it

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by falconey(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
lol
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by ufuosman(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nothing is wrong....
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by balanceofterror1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Her car was wrongly positioned, may be she was rushing to beat the car in her front.

5 Likes

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
DON'T KNOW

BUT WHAT A VIEW
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by freesinzu(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Shez wearing a fake butt undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Ivanlxi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol when you are pressing ur fone beside nozzle.... Dats wen Brain is not in ur head

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
The truth be say na only the ass I dey see

1 Like

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pressing her phone beside the nozzle (why fuelling the car).
Is totally wrong, not advisable.

3 Likes

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by mofeoluwadassah: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wetin phone dey cause no b small wink
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Mikylopez(f): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
the position of her car.....itz wrongly parked
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Everything! She's just dump! Not only her car wasn't parked rightly, she is using her phone while filling fuel in her car! I have nothing to say about her outfit

3 Likes

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by newyorks(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
the nuzzle supply was passed over the car crythe nuzzle supply was passed over the car
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mikylopez:
the position of her car
can I get to know you
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by iykekelvins(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol, wrong parking
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

can I get to know you

everything about her except the asssgrin

hit Luke if you can see her pink pant clearly grin
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by sammuell(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
See leg sad
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
jarizod come and see an assz that is going to swallow ya kondo without any stress, so stop over hyping it grin
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by vicstar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
• her ass was wrongly parked sad

★ ☆ ★ ☆

obviously she's a phone freak! •°•
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by omega25red(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
if she not latina then she is a white woman carrying fake injected azz driving bmw x3 with california plates

1 Like

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
She cant try this in lagos
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by popefuse(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
2 things went wrong firstly The nurzle wire was pass across the car which is totaly wrong secondly the girl was making use of cell fone closely to the gas which both can cause fire hazard
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
comradespade:
jari.zod come and see an assz that is going to swallow ya kondo without any stress, so stop over hyping it grin

U no lie my guy..person konnddo fit totally lost inside this yansshh even if na 100 inch grin
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jarizod:

U no lie my guy..person konnddo fit totally lost inside this yansshh even if na 100 inch grin

then step up your game grin
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by naijainfogalery: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Freeman50 See all these guys no even fit do CIA job falconey AnthonioAlsaid ufuosman balanceofterror1 AnthonioAlsaid freesinzu Ivanlxi Blakjewelry habby51 mofeoluwadassah Mikylopez mikezuruki newyorks mikezuruki iykekelvins comradespade sammuell vicstar omega25red dingbang popefuse Jarizod comradespade

depending on what you are looking at, there are several things wrong with the photo
1. Which is obvious - big bombom lol
2. She is wrongly parked
3. Carrying the nozzle pass through the head of the car so freaking wrong
4. placing her cellphone close to the nozzle
5. Then lastly my favourite grin grin cheesy cheesy grin there is a guy in the white car codedly feeding his eyes with the big fat asssssssss

1 Like

Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
comradespade:

then step up your game grin
lol..ok sah cheesy
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by chigoizie7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wh
O uses her phone in such proximity with pms?
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by nedu2000(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Everything is right about the photo
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by YhungPablo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
dingbang:
She cant try this in lagos
na even in Lagos she can try it pass.
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by odogwu190(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na wa ooo one guy go d Bleep this ass anyhow shall.....
Re: Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. by explicite(m): 2:24am On Dec 21, 2016
naijainfogalery:

5. Then lastly my favourite grin grin cheesy cheesy grin there is a guy in the white car codedly feeding his eyes with the big fat asssssssss

the very observant dude noticed no 5..... nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Late Night Experience As A Married Woman / 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away / My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.