Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State (55989 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by SUBWAY101(m): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
Typical afonja. Dirty, smelly, brown rusted roof dwellers who defecate in d open, with carved faces for easy identification. What is there in your mega-villages?

Coming from a cannibal cum cocaine smuggling merchant. Onitsha is the dirtiest and most populated city in Nigeria according to CNN. Criminals with crime genes and compressed head for proper identification. Leave your village for once and you will stone your ugwu exporter scam governor.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by charityfelix(m): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Ride on the people's governor, we dey your back

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2016
I don't know the intention of the mod that pushed this to the FP, but this is totally unnecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by Sanchez01: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
Obiano in 3 years has already surpassed what Peter Obi did in 8 years. Why won't u hate him?
Let me explain what you don't seem to understand;

1. SE politics does not interest me in any way because it is none of my concern.
2. More than any Governor in Nigeria, none has 'exhibited' social media use more than Obiano.
3. This same man was the one who asked his minions to come up with a purported story of Ugu an Onugbo exportation worth $5 Million, which Sahara reporters busted.
4. The same man was kicked against by his party recently and was told he won't be given a second term ticket for being rude to whoever.
5. The same man promised 50kg of rice, rescinded on this and decided to give his workers '25kg', which in reality isn't 25kg but 15kg.
6. The said pictures uploaded by the OP is just a single location with several angles.
7.We keep seeing Anambra branded rice on social media but have never seen ONE PERSON who bought it and snapped. All we see are storages and warehouses filled with these grains.

The media charade has got to stop. If indeed he's doing his assignments well, then he does not need the social media as those who are thousand kilometers away from Anambra would not be voting. Why then is he trying hard to impress these set of people? Those in the state know the truth than every other person. When the time is ripe, his governance would reflect via support no matter how much enemies he has. It is not by propaganda.

14 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by alexarelano(m): 6:20am On Dec 21, 2016
Go to Abeokuta City or Lagos and see what u are trying to show us

6 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by gurnam: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Cjrane2:
I was hoping you wouldnt support NL with these pictures here. I think you just want afonjas to have a bad day and come here to spew their spleen filled with hatred.

Afonjas need to be always kept in the dark. grin

You guys always look for trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2016
What is this? This bridges are still looking the same ugly way. Can't obiano paint them and plant trees/grasses around them?

8 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by Myde4naija(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2016
ISDKING:
Nice one from Anambrarians. I still wonder how you guys have gone this far despite Buhari's neglect. Keep d pictures coming pls
buhari did not neglect any part of the country, stop hating And say the truth

4 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Why the place come red like Abakaliki ?
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2016
PentiumPro:
Why the place come red like Abakaliki ?
have you been to Abakaliki lately? You can't compare awka to Abakaliki, Abakaliki is way ahead

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Instead of you to focus and weeping for your dead Abia state, you are busy talking about progressive states. States that are developing with right infrastructures.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
have you been to Abakaliki lately? You can't compare awka to Abakaliki, Abakaliki is way ahead
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
Instead of you to focus and weeping for your dead Abia state, you are busy talking about progressive states. States that are developing with right infrastructures.

[s][/s]
awka is developing.
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by orimsamsam(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2016
omofunaab:

Wow, i can't believe you just compared Ibadan the former capital of the western region with awka.
C'mon what are you smoking? Awka is just coming up. .all these things that are new to you guys are old things in ibadan, Ibadan used to be the largest city in west Africa.. .city and not town. ..we usually compare my state ogun with anambra but even ibadan is more developed than ogun state. .so if we say ogun is better than anambra. .how then can you compare awka with ibadan or call ibadan a village .

Lol,
I just checked your previous comments , so Obiano did just three flyovers in three years.. .so what should ogun state that has more than 15 flyovers do. .to even imagine we are cursing amosun in ogun state.. ...See anambra people dey celebrate just three flyovers for here and you open ur mouth to call ibadan a village .. LMAO
my brother, ave been telling them dey won't listen. Still looking for that state in south east that will compete with ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Awka is Nigeria's Dubai..

[s]
betterABIAstate:
awka is developing.
[/s]

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:

[s][/s]
agreed grin
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2016
You don't need to agree but focus on your dead Abia state..

[s]
betterABIAstate:
agreed grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by laboguashi(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:

[s][/s]

This is the greatest lie of the century.

Places like Umuike, Umubelle, Umuonaga, Ulonese, Amikwo, Obodo Ezi, that constitute indigenous Awka are in shambles.

No good roads, no drainage, just eroded and sandy roads.

All roads off Obinagu roads are not motorable.

Everyday, I laugh at the seeming gullibility of these people.

The cost of 1 of these bridges will fix 85% of road network inside Awka.

Anyway, the governor's propaganda is working. If you are passing through Awka, you see bright lights, tarred express road and 3 bridges. That's the image of Awka passersby will have.

Even Awka residents are complaining bitterly.

I've never seen a bridge that will be closed down for repairs at least once a week until I got to Awka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
You don't need to agree but focus on your dead Abia state..

[s][/s]
yes sir
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Stop splashing saliva all over the place just because of my assertion. I know it pained you so much..

Nigeria's Dubai..oya write another rubbish cheesy

[s]
laboguashi:

This is the greatest lie of the century.
Places like Umuike, Umubelle, Umuonaga, Ulonese, Amikwo, Obodo Ezi, that constitute indigenous Awka are in shambles.
No good roads, no drainage, just eroded and sandy roads.
All roads off Obinagu roads are not motorable.
Everyday, I laugh at the seeming gullibility of these people.
The cost of 1 of these bridges will fix 85% of road network inside Awka.
Anyway, the governor's propaganda is working. If you are passing through Awka, you see bright lights, tarred express road and 3 bridges. That's the image of Awka passersby will have.
Even Awka residents are complaining bitterly.
I've never seen a bridge that will be closed down for repairs at least once a week until I got to Awka.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by investnow2013: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Think #comfort
Think #luxury
Think #Awka_Anambra_State

Think DE SANTOS HOTELS AWKA

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by GodIsFoolish: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2016
The stupid mods that brought this poo to front page must be anti-Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by GodIsFoolish: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Anti Anambra thread to mock Anambra, some well known impostors claim to be Anabrarian are here to mocking each other

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by DonCortino: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2016
Is that IDI AMIN am seeing?? shocked grin
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by blackaxe78: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2016
That fake suspension bridge always make me burst into laughter! I wonder what the architect was doing when he drafted it.

It's a shame to engineering...but still a laudable structural piece for a town like Awka

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by blackaxe78: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:

[s][/s]

grin grin grin. You re a comedian.

Re u referring to the capital of Anambra? Cos that one is a town and not even a city, how much more a Mega city

3 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Kill yourself with your axe if it pains you that much.. cheesy

Dubai of Nigeria and it has come to be.

[s]
blackaxe78:

grin grin grin. You re a comedian.
Re u referring to the capital of Anambra? Cos that one is a town and not even a city, how much more a Mega city
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by blackaxe78: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
Kill yourself with your axe if it pains you that much.. cheesy

Dubai of Nigeria and it has come to be.

[s][/s]

I don die......

You had the right to upload the pic a fake suspension bridge that got pillars underneath it and a metal decoration on the top grin grin grin

Leave the town an come Lagos, you will see what a suspension looks like grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by HopeAtHand: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Neemrod:

I have always quietly read your posts on this forum, and I must say you are a total disgrace to the family that owns you. Why are you filled with so much hatred and negativity? You even succeeded in making me think all ikwerres reason like you until I found out you are just a lunatic. Why not just ignore the thread if you are not impressed by the development. Ifeanyichukwu please get a life.

There is nothing negative in pointing out what is bare. That Flyover seems to be something very extraordinary for Awka residents that they think, live, eat and breath it.. i dont know why the truth should be misconstrued as hate.. why will i be hating on Awka, a typical village. I just want them to stop embarrassing themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Now you are talking..hehehe

Now answer me, are you from Lagos? Bringing the former FCT shows how ashamed you are about your own state of origin.. cheesy

Now post the one in your own state...... cheesy

[s]
blackaxe78:

I don die......
You had the right to upload the pic a fake suspension bridge that got pillars underneath it and a metal decoration on the top grin grin grin
Leave the town an come Lagos, you will see what a suspension looks like grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2016
2/3rd of PH are shanties. Why are you not ashamed of PH?

Portharcourt is a very big village and cannot even stand Awka in outlook.

Below is how the so called Ph is. Prove me wrong. River state as a whole is a combination of villages of which Portharcourt is the largest village of them all...

[s]
HopeAtHand:

There is nothing negative in pointing out what is bare. That Flyover seems to be something very extraordinary for Awka residents that they think, live, eat and breath it.. i dont know why the truth should be misconstrued as hate.. why will i be hating on Awka, a typical village. I just want them to stop embarrassing themselves.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by blackaxe78: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
Now you are talking..hehehe

Now answer me, are you from Lagos? Bringing the former FCT shows how ashamed you are about your own state of origin.. cheesy

Now post the one in your own state...... cheesy

[s][/s]

Am from Lagos if might interest you know, a Lagosian to the core I mean. Also. Lagos just had its first suspension bridge in less than a half a decade ago.

So have you agreed with me that the one in Awka is fake and a shame to engineering? In advanced countries, the architects certificate will be revoked and might be sentenced to prison for having such indespicable imaginations. Still can't imagine what he was thinking when he drafted it.

Your town will become a city someday. Don't be too anxious. It takes time. Rome was not built in a day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.