Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State (55992 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oops!

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Abia[s] and IMO are cursed and pH is a village. Anambra is the best state with Nigeria[/s]

Hopeless dundee leave other states alone and focus on your dead Abia state. Nobody is interested in identifying with your dead Abia state. That your madness will be cured today.... cheesy

Abia means waste land in Igbo language..

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
There is no hope for Abia state as the state is in bondage. TA Orji chained the state with himself.. cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Since 1999 till now Abia state is yet to have a governor. This is one of the people that destroyed the state but he is living large elsewhere..

Abia state is cursed

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:

Hopeless dundee leave other states alone and focus on your dead Abia state. Nobody is interested in identifying with your dead Abia state. That your madness will be cured today.... cheesy

abia cursed, i agree let me help you post pictures. Awka is dubai cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
You don't need to help, all you need to do is start weeping and crying everyday because your dead Abia state needs it....... cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
[/s]

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
You don't need to help, all you need to do is start weeping and crying everyday because your dead Abia state needs it....... cheesy

[s][/s]
I'm weeping now, abia is cursed grin

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I'm weeping now, abia is cursed grin

Chai....... cheesy

Please sacrifice yourself by killing yourself for the betterment of Abia.. cheesy

Do it for the unborn generation, you will be remembered for good.. cool

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is the real mediocrity..

Your state is cursed to remain like this. Aren't you ashamed? cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Mediocrity
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Mediocrity

Guy, you just dey look for Chino and other Anambrarians problem all over the place. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
This is the real mediocrity..

Your state is cursed to remain like this. Aren't you ashamed? cheesy

[s][/s]

Chino. Give it up already, the guy is hitting you too bad.
I'm Yoruba, but you guys should stop this.

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Abia state should be demolished and all its inhabitants chased away cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Even the roads in Aleppo and other devastated places in Syria are better than these. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:

Today, you will fight Abia, tomorrow, you will fight Abagworo in Imo, what is your problem Chino? cool

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oops! Did they send you to come and beg for him? This gotta continue.. cheesy

[s]
PentiumPro:

Chino. Give it up already, the guy is hitting you too bad.
I'm Yoruba, but you guys should stop this.
[/s]
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cop no good grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
If that one road was not exposed, no one would know that the others had defects as most were done by the same company. Ambode is just a scam like Fashola.

If Ambode is a scam, what would you call Obiano? Fraudster? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by Yyeske(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Will you guys just stop this trash? Why littering this beautiful thread with all this
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Does it mean you don't have anything in your state to post? Why are you going to Lagos just to post something?

Anyways lemme help you with Abia state

betterABIAstate:
Cop no good grin

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
One is original, the other one is made in onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Even Bianca is chilling out in Dubai of Nigeria............. cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
There's nothing to show in Abia....... cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Photocopy no easy

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Photocopy no easy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una go kii pesin hia today.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dubai of Nigeria.................Oops

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
I will keep helping you with Abia state since you have none to show.....................

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
I go dey help you since you can't post anything on your dead Abia state cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
asha9:
I go dey help you since you can't post anything on your dead Abia state cheesy

Why are you populating google servers with these horrible pics?

1 Like

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who will save abia state cheesy

Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by asha9: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
But it is Abia state. The state is already dead so let finish it off.. cool

PentiumPro:

Why are you populating google servers with these horrible pics?
Re: Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State by betterABIAstate: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Them go put Christmas light for bridge, na by force to copy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.