Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 (18184 Views)

15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by pedrilo: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pavore9:
With her there, the Senate will be very "colourful'! cheesy
colorful with disgrace

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Greatfuture: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
she has my support
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by sowoyomi: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
1) Children, Children how many years old is INDEPENDENCE.

2) Vote for Ablela..............
Aburi001:
Can't wait to be entertained.... shocked shocked

Numerous grammatical blunders shall be added to her dictionary in addition to the ones below. .....

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.

2. The President was once a child and the senators
were once a children.

3. My fellow widows.

4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.

5. The people sitting before you were once a children.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are
bombing women and children making some children a widow.

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their arents for one reason or another.

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

Etc.....

I can't just wait biko grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by ruggedtimi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
rusher14:

Did I stammer?

If Patience Jonathan wins the senatorial seat it means that's the best Okrika has to offer simple.
so buhari is the best nigeria has to offer??
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by dabossman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
alfarouq:
I hope those political hawks campaigning for her are sincere and not only after her large purse

What do you think? Some people are already plotting to "chop" out of Madam Pepe's millions of dollars. Or is it her mother's dollars? tongue

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by talk2saintify(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aburi001:
Can't wait to be entertained.... shocked shocked

Numerous grammatical blunders shall be added to her dictionary in addition to the ones below. .....

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.

2. The President was once a child and the senators
were once a children.

3. My fellow widows.

4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.

5. The people sitting before you were once a children.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are
bombing women and children making some children a widow.

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their arents for one reason or another.

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

Etc.....

I can't just wait biko grin grin

choi guy my rips..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2016
SQMrProducer:
Woman wey no fit speak correct english. How would she make her presentations during plenary

You will help her
Re: Patience Jonathan May Contest For Senate In 2019 by Ferdinandu(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Mock her for her Grammatical errors, but Patience got what it takes to be a Nigerian politician. She is fearless, she doesn't care what you say about her, she got balls even more than her husband, you don't need to speak English to win Senatorial Election in most district in this country. I'm sure people of Rivers East will remember that the Genesis of her family's problem with Amechi can be traced to her, trying to protect the interest of communities in that district. If her political handlers Polish her image more, she will always be the candidate to beat in Rivers state.
In Nigeria you just need to be a drama King or Queen for people to be swooning over you. People like Fayose and Aregbe Rascal comes to mind.
In Nigeria speaking a well polished English can loose more votes to you than gain for you. Any seasoned politician should know that.
The Masses will just see you as not been in touch with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Armed Militia In Zamfara / EXCLUSIVE: How Onnoghen Postponed NJC Meeting Indefinitely For Fear Of Being Sus / Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.