Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo (44282 Views)

Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by fingistan(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Rubbish.
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Dyoungestprince(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2016
Nonsense! This pre-wedding shots are getting messier.... #January14thonMyMind!

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Caseless: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2016
worworgirl:
Yes experience in photography. What's the event?
Nooooo...worwor no try me abeg. You know what I mean. The event is by the way.
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by omolayomi06: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Ifexxy:

It looks like grabbing of butts is the latest trend....

http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/another-husband-to-be-grabs-wife-to-be.html
rubbish
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by brownhawk: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Ifexxy:

sick.i dry look Nigeria while even Ghana has a sensible vision
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Caseless:
Nooooo...worwor no try me abeg. You know what I mean. The event is by the way.
Abeg o, I am innocent I don't know what u talking about
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016
What is it with this new craze? Very soon we will see groom checks out best man's manhood in pre wedding shoot... #dontgay
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Caseless: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2016
worworgirl:
Abeg o, I am innocent I don't know what u talking about
grin grin let's discuss more off here.

Erm, as for the photography , make I see sample na
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Very soon cameltoe and blokos will be prewedding photo shoot. This couple go like doggy style oooo
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Emasel(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Lol, and she no even get cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Caseless:
grin grin let's discuss more off here.

Erm, as for the photography , make I see sample na
Guy make you Swerve, shuuu
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by BethRhema(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Even my butt big pass that one...btw,where is rokiatu sef?

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by phlamesG: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2016
rokiatu:
But her booty skinny thou. undecided
Slay mama cool

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Melahou(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:
LOOSE girl angry

LOOSE for her husband to be
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by slineik(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
People should stop posting stuff like this in the name of pre- wedding.

Stop corrupting our young teenagers that are on this platform.

My opinion though.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by AfroBlue(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
market girl trapped herself a prime sucker to wed. wink
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Bustincole(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2016
See sumtin

Vaseline crew on my mind

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by buchilino(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2016
Doctorfitz:
What are pre wedding photos turning into? Eroticas?

I 2 DON'T UNDERSTAND D MADNESS.
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by kennyhai(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Ifexxy:

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Looks sluty though. This ok in the other room
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please, at what particular AGE do we expect a LADY to start showing signs of COMMON SENSE...

ANSWERS needed fast
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:
Lol... This early morning ifexxy see wetin u dey show us... It is well... Come, wetin dat fiancé dey find sef.....
lolz, no feelingz oooo
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by vislabraye(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ifexxy:

The day go come wey about to be married couples go do mojo

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
UIA04:
More like he grabs her bone
grin grin grin cheesy someone had to say it
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by pheyhi(f): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
God is soaking some people's cane in kersosene
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Usmanuvv: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided which kinf rubbish? Grabbing butt, radarad
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by pedrilo: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
a lot of them think marriage is all about pre wedding pics obviously

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Frankraj: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
What she has is bone not yatch. Go to south Africa and Tanzania and see what booty ass is called .what we have here are all skeleton

1 Like

Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Tjiaz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by Adebowale89(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
trump fan in making "grab them by the fussy"
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by honeybobo69: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2016
see the smile on her face, as long as she's happy. not me though.. people don't need to see that
Re: Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo by sanerugwei: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Adebowale89:
trump fan in making "grab them by the fussy"
You mean he should... show that one too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.