Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Guys Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why? (4938 Views)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
lefulefu:
Hehe Amelia this is just a case of a cunning man meeting a cunning woman.The man wan chop clean mouth and the babe wan chop the guy pocket.But the guy no wan Bleep up by spending all im allowance on d babe make im paddys no laugh am and call am mugucheesy and the babe herself no wan too give in make dem no call her cheapcheesy.All these will become water under the bridge if the guy wants to get involved in a genuine relationship and the lady wants a serious relationship.A man who really cares for his lady would assist her in what ever way and i am not talking of money.

You are uselesssss and a woman rapper
Re: Guys Why? by softiebae: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
i think i have heard that line before
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankraj:

You are uselesssss and a woman rapper
you are the one who is useless.u probably the type of man who would buy a flat and an expensive car for an ashawo while ur own kids and ur wife are starving and maybe u had call dat smart.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by PETRUCE007: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hungry and cheap girls everywere
Re: Guys Why? by Engineermbugame(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol,longest time dear
Re: Guys Why? by natsuDragneel: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

50k on 2 different occasions?

But what did I get in return stories sadupon stories.

Only guys on friendzone spends on me. One of my bestie on friend zone virtually celebrated my bday at Imperial hotel last year.
The real relationship comes from guys am. Not intimate with.. They go along way 2 show they care. smiley
Most times am unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys sad

Unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys??
I could still understand how dating ungrateful guys is unfortunate, but I'm guessing you only think they're ungrateful cause they're not giving you anything in return and you could be regarded as one dating such out of pity....
But I think you'd still say the same even if the guy was a grateful broke guy...
Which is why what/who you really want will continue to elude

Get off your high horse will you, life isn't exactly set in stoneand of course Things/People change
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
lefulefu:
you are the one who is useless.u probably the type of man who would buy a flat and an expensive car for an ashawo while ur own kids and ur wife are starving and maybe u had call dat smart.

Hahahaha only if you know whom you chatting , me girl eat my N500 when I never fk her ? I dey mad ?

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankraj:

Hahahaha only if you know whom you chatting , me girl eat my N500 when I never fk her ? I dey mad ?
this guy e be like say na ashawo u dey roll with and suya and sharwama babes.Those type of babes wey u go call with the flick of ur fingers then buy jollof rice with meat for dem and after dat u carry them go room go fucck dem...plenty of such dey here. But guy there are more classy babes than that.If u get girl wey sacrifice and suffer for u...bros if such a babe ask a favour for u you no go look back wen u answer d favour.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys??
I could still understand how dating ungrateful guys is unfortunate, but I'm guessing you only think they're ungrateful cause they're not giving you anything in return and you could be regarded as one dating such out of pity....
But I think you'd still say the same even if the guy was a grateful broke guy...
Which is why what/who you really want will continue to elude

Get off your high horse will you, life isn't exactly set in stoneand of course Things/People change

Am. Not on any high horse. Am as natural and sincere as one can be. I don't delude myself and I believe in a school. Of thought that both couples should help each other fin all areas . Irrespective of whether they are married or not.. Even if one person can assist with 500naira it's something, than not helping at all.
One thing about relationship is that both parties should be there for each other.. And not only on sexxx. Am saying this because when a bf becomes nothing than babes something came up can u help with 10k? The babes try and give out 10k or manage 7k, then when sexxx comes he Everly ready to do the do. But on his case, nothing drops.. Not even pure water. It's not like I drink pure water but just an example sad
Now tell. Me, how will such babe view the guy?

But when real issues comes up, he bails out on the other stylishly while her true friends stands up 2 help in anyway possible.
For me that's not relationship that's simply fling.

Trust me when real issues comes up, if any bf am dating at that time, he bails out.. Lol.
While my true friends comes in and we go thru it together.

Honestly real issues Av stopped sharing with guy I dates. They don't have the liver for it. But when it comes to fun and sexx? Pls Carry him along.

That's it sha
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
na u Sabi.. I don't even see reason why u complaining. U are d cause of ur own problems

I don't have a problem ... I can easily dump and date again.. But it's that what am looking out for? No way. . So am only stating the obvious.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
lefulefu:
Hehe Amelia this is just a case of a cunning man meeting a cunning woman.The man wan chop clean mouth and the babe wan chop the guy pocket.But the guy no wan Bleep up by spending all im allowance on d babe make im paddys no laugh am and call am mugucheesy and the babe herself no wan too give in make dem no call her cheapcheesy.All these will become water under the bridge if the guy wants to get involved in a genuine relationship and the lady wants a serious relationship.A man who really cares for his lady would assist her in what ever way and i am not talking of money.

Thank you my dear kiss

You understand where am. Coming from

Don't mind some guys here that can't see beyond their noses
Re: Guys Why? by Divay22(f): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nairalanders and blasting is like undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankraj:

What's 500naira, wey person wan die ontop.and by force fucvk babe?
Have taken my gfs on treats, like cinemas and kfc.. I didn't fucvk them or even kiss them, cos am. No lesbian.
I just want everyone to have a nice time.. So what's 500naira?
Re: Guys Why? by Medunah: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
If u like , build houses for ur ex girlfriend, that one is ur own problem.....I no wan hear am

Amelian don't mind all those guys bashing u, I totally get your point.
Re: Guys Why? by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

I don't have a problem ... I can easily dump and date again.. But it's that what am looking out for? No way. . So am only stating the obvious.
just as u can easily dump and date again, same way guys can easily dump and date again so why crying foul?
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Medunah:
If u like , build houses for ur ex girlfriend, that one is ur own problem.....I no wan hear am

Amelian don't mind all those guys bashing u, I totally get your point.

Abi oooo

Such things so uncalled for.
Thanks babes smiley
Re: Guys Why? by natsuDragneel: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

Am. Not on any high horse. Am as natural and sincere as one can be. I don't delude myself and I believe in a school. Of thought that both couples should help each other fin all areas . Irrespective of whether they are married or not.. Even if one person can assist with 500naira it's something, than not helping at all.
One thing about relationship is that both parties should be there for each other.. And not only on sexxx. Am saying this because when a bf becomes nothing than babes something came up can u help with 10k? The babes try and give out 10k or manage 7k, then when sexxx comes he Everly ready to do the do. But on his case, nothing drops.. Not even pure water. It's not like I drink pure water but just an example sad
Now tell. Me, how will such babe view the guy?

But when real issues comes up, he bails out on the other stylishly while her true friends stands up 2 help in anyway possible.
For me that's not relationship that's simply fling.

Trust me when real issues comes up, if any bf am dating at that time, he bails out.. Lol.
While my true friends comes in and we go thru it together.

Honestly real issues Av stopped sharing with guy I dates. They don't have the liver for it. But when it comes to fun and sexx? Pls Carry him along.

That's it sha

Whoaaa... Sounds like you've had your fair share of dating some Sh!theads grin
I understand what you're trying to say, but still try to keep an open mind wink wink
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Whoaaa... Sounds like you've had your fair share of dating some Sh!theads grin
I understand what you're trying to say, but still try to keep an open mind wink wink

My dear, you can say that again.

Am open minded. I can't change into something else for any past ex. No way!
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

Thank you my dear kiss

You understand where am. Coming from

Don't mind some guys here that can't see beyond their noses
of course i understand where u coming frm.I believe most of the guys blasting u here really didn't take the pains to read what u posted.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
lefulefu:
this guy e be like say na ashawo u dey roll with and suya and sharwama babes.Those type of babes wey u go call with the flick of ur fingers then buy jollof rice with meat for dem and after dat u carry them go room go fucck dem...plenty of such dey here. But guy there are more classy babes than that.If u get girl wey sacrifice and suffer for u...bros if such a babe ask a favour for u you no go look back wen u answer d favour.

Lols what's my business .continue wasting your money on Nigeria prostitutess that's call themselves classic babes while your mates are busy buying cars and building houses
Re: Guys Why? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
chop and clean mouth? you rather he chop and pay, no wonder you attract the wrong guys..all these prostitutes running around these days, i pity who marries yall..why cant we have relationships without both sides try to use and outwit each other smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Frankraj:

Lols what's my business .continue wasting your money on Nigeria prostitutess that's call themselves classic babes while your mates are busy buying cars and building houses
You the one misquoting everything.i didn't say u should spend all ur money on women.And besides its mainly womanisers who spend more on women.The money a womaniser spends on prostitutes and runz girls would be enuf to start a big business.If u refuse to give a little token if ur fiancee is ill in hospital but would spend heavily on ashawos and strippers then u more penny wise and pound foolish.
Re: Guys Why? by skywalker240(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Falconey, you made us understood and moralize the fact that sense full everywhere, but wisdom is rare...kudos

Epic reply 4 dat ojikokoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Why? by Gofwane(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
no mind them. Ladies wanna eat their cake and still have it
Re: Guys Why? by schumastic(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Amelian:
Have noticed recently when a guy is wooing a babe and he doesn't want her to think she can rely on him whenever she's dowe financially. He comes up with this story: that babe, have dated girls and have had my fair share of bad luck. Do u know the last girl I dated? I virtually trained her through school while another girl, I paid for her house rent. And the last one I set her up with 500k for buiz.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
So this time, I don't have money to waste on a babe that won't stay, so I want to be very sure u are truly into me and not what I have.. Don't worry as we date, I will just surprise u with things u don't expect. So dear don't ask, lemme be the one to surprise and pamper u. I know how to. Make my woman happy. Just relax and follow my lead. I promise u won't regret it.

Babes! Please run from such guys oooo.
They are 419!
They will Just chop and clean mouth o.. They can lie for Africa ooo.
Even a jobless guy will be claiming he paid house rent for his ex!

Lol, if I hear cheesy

That's their gimmick now oooo. Every guy in Nigeria has rented a flat for his gf and opened a biz for her cheesy before.
Guys wey their 10kobo no dey fall!

Guys! Saying all these make believe stories, make una softly dey lie... Biko nu!
Be yourself and let the ladies accept you for whom u are!

grin grin grin cheesy

OP BASE ON ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS.

1. IS RELATIONSHIP A JOB OPPURTUNITY, WHERR A LADY GETS INTO AND GETS PAID?
2.YOU MADE MENTION OF SEX, BUT THE WORD SEX IS IT ENJOYED BY ONLY THE GUY OR BOTH PARTIES?
3.CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU AS A LADY CAN BRING INTO A RELATIONSHIP?
4. DO YOU KNOW THAT LADIES THIS DAYS DO CRY FOUL TALES OF HOW FAR THEY HAVE GONE OR SPENT ON A GUY AND WON'T TRY SUCH AGAIN, INSTEAD THE GUY WILL BE THE ONE SPENDUNG?
5.YOU MADE MENTION OF GUYS THAT WON'T SPEND BUT WILL "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH", SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE WHO SPEND AND STILL GO AHEAD TO CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH?

ONE PIECE OF ADVICE, DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY..IF YOU WANT TO EAT THE GUY EAT HIM, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM THEN DO SO, NOBODY IS PERFECT AND EVERYONE HAVE THEIR FLAWS..BECAUSE MR A SPOILT YOU DOESN'T MEAN MR B WOULD SPOIL YOU BUT YOU MIGHT END UP SETTLING DOWN WITH MR B AND GET SPOILT FOR LIFE...YOUR "CHOICE"
Re: Guys Why? by kindredspirit(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Frankraj:

As a matter of fact you a complete idiot and a lazy fool , when has dating a guy became a job opportunity where ladies are supposed to be earning money as salary of what ever .why don't you guys work hard for yourself .you girls are the mean reason men run away from you after having sx because no man wants a liability. All I see is ashawo everywhere all in name of dating a man

Lol. Slow your roll bro.

The Op is saying she's irked by the wooing pattern of some niggas. The format they use is to deal a pre-emptive strike, from the start, at any chance of a lady asking them for monetary favours by talking how they got done in by their ex's who they spent this and that on. Nowadays even the guys who have nothing to offer have latched unto this format. That's where the Op's pain lies, I think. Confirm, Amelian?

You gotta admit, it's demeaning to some ladies, especially the few who don't depend on guys for money.

But Amelian, come o, Where's that your chiseled-bodied, hunky boo? Don't tell me your relationship isn't a va va voom anymore. This thread is about YOUR experience, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2016
kindredspirit:

Lol. Slow your roll bro.

The Op is saying she's irked by the wooing pattern of some niggas. The format they use is to deal a pre-emptive strike, from the start, at any chance of a lady asking them for monetary favours by talking how they got done in by their ex's who they spent this and that on. Nowadays even the guys who have nothing to offer have latched unto this format. That's where the Op's pain lies, I think. Confirm, Amelian?

You gotta admit, it's demeaning to some ladies, especially the few who don't depend on guys for money.

But Amelian, come o, Where's that your chiseled-bodied, hunky boo? Don't tell me your relationship isn't a va va voom anymore. This thread is about YOUR experience, isn't it?

My hunky bf is still with me wink

Smiles and u are right on what u said earlier. That's exactly what I meant. I had a tiny little innocent date with another guy, cos he was so persistent to take me out, even when I made him realise I have a boo ooo. He still no wan hear. So we went out during lunch break and everything was going fine until he started spewing rubbish about how he has spent this, spent that on his ex and her family, trained her in school and all that .. Mehn I don't care what uv spent on exs. "rolls eyes".I never asked u, so why bring it up and moreover it's just a lunch date. undecided
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Amelian:

My hunky bf is still with me wink

Smiles and u are right on what u said earlier. That's exactly what I meant. I had a tiny little innocent date with another guy, cos he was so persistent to take me out, even when I made him realise I have a boo ooo. He still no wan hear. So we went out during lunch break and everything was going fine until he started spewing rubbish about how he has spent this, spent that on his ex and her family, trained her in school and all that .. Mehn I don't care what uv spent on exs. "rolls eyes".I never asked u, so why bring it up and moreover it's just a lunch date. undecided
hmm na wa.na im insist to carry u on a date and na im still dey complain on d spending.some guys funny sha.
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
lefulefu:
You the one misquoting everything.i didn't say u should spend all ur money on women.And besides its mainly womanisers who spend more on women.The money a womaniser spends on prostitutes and runz girls would be enuf to start a big business.If u refuse to give a little token if ur fiancee is ill in hospital but would spend heavily on ashawos and strippers then u more penny wise and pound foolish.

Seems I'm beginning to understand your point .but what I hate is the way Nigerian girls see dating a rich guy as a job opportunity. Normally a guy is supposed to show care to a woman but is not compulsory to be financially. I ask one girl one day that's telling me to always call her on phone if it is a must that's only a guy that will be calling a girl on phone
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
lefulefu:

Seems I'm beginning to understand your point .but what I hate is the way Nigerian girls see dating a rich guy as a job opportunity. Normally a guy is supposed to show care to a woman but is not compulsory to be financially. I ask one girl one day fats asking me to always call her on phone if it is a must that's only a guy that will be calling a girl on phone
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
lefulefu:
hmm na wa.na im insist to carry u on a date and na im still dey complain on d spending.some guys funny sha.

As in, very funny.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Frankraj:

Seems I'm beginning to understand your point .but what I hate is the way Nigerian girls see dating a rich guy as a job opportunity. Normally a guy is supposed to show care to a woman but is not compulsory to be financially. I ask one girl one day fats asking me to always call her on phone if it is a must that's only a guy that will be calling a girl on phone
bros its the lazy ones who see rich men as meal tickets.They are the ones who come on social media and say they can't date a man earning less than 200k as if relationship is a business tin for dem.What can u expect frm a runz gal or an olosho.How can a guy pick a street girl and expect her to act like a lady..lol.There are wonderful ladies around and we shouldn't bunch dem together with the sharwama and suya babes..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emoticons & Their True Meanings (Photo) / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.