Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Guys Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why? (4940 Views)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Frankraj:

Seems I'm beginning to understand your point .but what I hate is the way Nigerian girls see dating a rich guy as a job opportunity. Normally a guy is supposed to show care to a woman but is not compulsory to be financially. I ask one girl one day fats asking me to always call her on phone if it is a must that's only a guy that will be calling a girl on phone
lol some babes dey Bleep up on dat issh.Expecting her guy to always call her while she won't call back.Guy if u meet some babes u urself will be impressed.some will even burn their own credit just to call u and know how u faring.If a girl does that then know she has genuine likeness for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 5:44am On Dec 23, 2016
lefulefu:
lol some babes dey Bleep up on dat issh.Expecting her guy to always call her while she won't call back.Guy if u meet some babes u urself will be impressed.some will even burn their own credit just to call u and know how u faring.If a girl does that then know she has genuine likeness for you.

To be sincere with you the only girl I have dated for 2 years only captured my heart by calling me on phone .after dating her the rest of the girl I meet now are so useless and selfish.I only fk and tro dem away like rags cos they can't even use 1 minute to call u on phone
Re: Guys Why? by mykel25(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Amelian:

There is nothing wrong in contributing .

Have contributed with gifts, money, name it in relationship.
But the guy, zero

So what are we saying

But my issue is before babe ask, the guy is already saying how. Much he has spent on his ex.. Did I ask him?

I fit swear with my balls that u contributed as a key investment hoping to reap more than what even MMM could offer.... lemme explain..... u cud give 50k to impress so as to get like 150k when u request..... most times olosho ll be forming wife material more than what a real girl cud offer.... *talking from experience *
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Frankraj:

To be sincere with you the only girl I have dated for 2 years only captured my heart by calling me on phone .after dating her the rest of the girl I meet now are so useless and selfish.I only fk and tro dem away like rags cos they can't even use 1 minute to call u on phone
lol chop and clean mouth mode.Truly those type of girls ain't worth it investing in a real relationship wit dem.all dem want no just money for makeup and hair and dem go give u ur payment in kind.Na such babes dey make men turn into fucck boyscheesy.But hey wen u meet a good girl no chop and clean mouth oo or u might just miss off ur future wifeycheesy.
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
lefulefu:
lol chop and clean mouth mode.Truly those type of girls ain't worth it investing in a real relationship wit dem.all dem want no just money for makeup and hair and dem go give u ur payment in kind.Na such babes dey make men turn into fucck boyscheesy.But hey wen u meet a good girl no chop and clean mouth oo or u might just miss off ur future wifeycheesy.

My brother where can we still see a good girl in Nigeria ? Imagine an 18 year old girl I just meet in her mothers shop thinking she is still innocent is asking me to give her 17k before she can visit me . Just imagine
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Frankraj:

My brother where can we still see a good girl in Nigeria ? Imagine an 18 year old girl I just meet in her mothers shop thinking she is still innocent is asking me to give her 17k before she can visit me . Just imagine
haha if she come reach 25 na wetin she go come dey demand for? Smallie olosho in d makincheesy.
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
lefulefu:
haha if she come reach 25 na wetin she go come dey demand for? Smallie olosho in d makincheesy.

Now you get my point . I don't just hate and condem nigeria girls for just condeming sake,i condem there bad characters out of espirence.in south Africa a girl will get pregnant for you and give u a boy and girl child without asking u money or marriage.but in Nigeria our useless girls will first force you to spend 3 million naira for transitional and white wedding to show her friends and show up and after the marriage she fit no even give birth at all as a result of abortion she has been doing and if you complain to much she will divorce you . My brother is this not a scam ?
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Frankraj:

Now you get my point . I don't just hate and condem nigeria girls for just condeming sake,i condem there bad characters out of espirence.in south Africa a girl will get pregnant for you and give u a boy and girl child without asking u money or marriage.but in Nigeria our useless girls will first force you to spend 3 million naira for transitional and white wedding to show her friends and show up and after the marriage she fit no even give birth at all as a result of abortion she has been doing and if you complain to much she will divorce you . My brother is this not a scam ?
sure na scam.for some babes na dhier way be dat.dont u see the number of young ladies who make their living by becoming baby mamas for calebs so dey can fleece themcheesy of their hard earned money.na to observe d lady wey u dey wit weda she belong to dat class.
Re: Guys Why? by Frankraj: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
lefulefu:
sure na scam.for some babes na dhier way be dat.dont u see the number of young ladies who make their living by becoming baby mamas for calebs so dey can fleece themcheesy of their hard earned money.na to observe d lady wey u dey wit weda she belong to dat class.

That's to tell you that what we have here in Nigeria are lazy girls who just see men as atm machine.but my happiness is the our men of nowadays usually end up marrying ony one woman. By 2019 many of this lazy good for nothing girls Will begin to relize what they have done to them selves
Re: Guys Why? by sben2308(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:
Have noticed recently when a guy is wooing a babe and he doesn't want her to think she can rely on him whenever she's dowe financially. He comes up with this story: that babe, have dated girls and have had my fair share of bad luck. Do u know the last girl I dated? I virtually trained her through school while another girl, I paid for her house rent. And the last one I set her up with 500k for buiz.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
So this time, I don't have money to waste on a babe that won't stay, so I want to be very sure u are truly into me and not what I have.. Don't worry as we date, I will just surprise u with things u don't expect. So dear don't ask, lemme be the one to surprise and pamper u. I know how to. Make my woman happy. Just relax and follow my lead. I promise u won't regret it.

Babes! Please run from such guys oooo.
They are 419!
They will Just chop and clean mouth o.. They can lie for Africa ooo.
Even a jobless guy will be claiming he paid house rent for his ex!

Lol, if I hear cheesy

That's their gimmick now oooo. Every guy in Nigeria has rented a flat for his gf and opened a biz for her cheesy before.
Guys wey their 10kobo no dey fall!

Guys! Saying all these make believe stories, make una softly dey lie... Biko nu!
Be yourself and let the ladies accept you for whom u are!

grin grin grin cheesy

I agree with u but can also boldly say it's also not a lie for most guys. I AM A WITNESS TO THIS, GAVE DIS LADY I FELT LOVE ME MY MUM MONEY WE GOT FROM HER PROPERTY SOLD TO PAY HER FINAL YEAR SCHOOL FEE WHICH IS 3YEARS AGO. DO U KNOW SHE TOLD ME BY MONTH ENDING WEN HER MOM COLLECT SALARY SHE WILL PAY. TILL DATE HAS HER MOM NOT COLLECTED SALARY.THIS IS D LADY I BROUGHT HOME HOPING TO MARRY YEARS AGO

SO pls tell me if a lady I luv ask me now will I not be SKEPTICAL?
Re: Guys Why? by popefuse(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:

50k on 2 different occasions?

But what did I get in return stories sadupon stories.

Only guys on friendzone spends on me. One of my bestie on friend zone virtually celebrated my bday at Imperial hotel last year.
The real relationship comes from guys am. Not intimate with.. They go along way 2 show they care. smiley
Most times am unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys sad

amelia u can lie
Re: Guys Why? by popefuse(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amelian:

There is nothing wrong in contributing .

Have contributed with gifts, money, name it in relationship.
But the guy, zero

So what are we saying

But my issue is before babe ask, the guy is already saying how. Much he has spent on his ex.. Did I ask him?
anty amelia you can lie
Re: Guys Why? by popefuse(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=Amelian post=52134124]

And the day am broke, I will dump his assz too. Da mean the bases of ur relationship is rootless jst bcus of a financial stupidity. That y divorce is rampant this days
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
popefuse:
anty amelia you can lie

Because u begged me for money through my private inbox and I didn't give u, shouldn't make u call me liar. . Am not mother Christmas neither am I a Charity organization nor am I Buhari . sad or even davido that's sprays money upandan... So don't use such as a yard stick that am lying about my words in assisting my ex.. U were not with us when we were dating. So don't even start with your rants.. It's unnecessary
Re: Guys Why? by NnaNna4(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Amelian:

Most times am unfortunate to date ungrateful broke guys sad

BLOOD OF ABRAHAM
Re: Guys Why? by popefuse(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Amelian:

Because u begged me for money through my private inbox and I didn't give u, shouldn't make u call me liar. . Am not mother Christmas neither am I a Charity organization nor am I Buhari . sad or even davido that's sprays money upandan... So don't use such as a yard stick that am lying about my words in assisting my ex.. U were not with us when we were dating. So don't even start with your rants.. It's unnecessary
God 4bid,ME inbox u?i sabi u ni. I CAN SEE THOSE SIGNS of OLOSHO IN U. THEY LIE, THEY STEAL, THEY SNACH. Olosho are not always happy they get heartbroken and depressed as you.GET A LIFE MY DEAR and stop ur DAYDREAMING. Wonders dey say never end. Orishirishi.
Re: Guys Why? by Daricon(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Amelian:

Am not saying every guy must take care of all their babes financial needs.

Am saying why lie to a lady , a guy is wooing that he has rentd this or that for her

And has paid bla bla bla

Who asked him in the first place?

That's the question

Why bring up how much uv spent on ex!
I don't care! Its between u and your ex

I notice every guy uses such lines.. Babe never ask for monie.. Story Don enter

Relax!
its not most guys. Get that understanding, may be such thing is just common around u.
Re: Guys Why? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
popefuse:
God 4bid,ME inbox u?i sabi u ni. I CAN SEE THOSE SIGNS of OLOSHO IN U. THEY LIE, THEY STEAL, THEY SNACH. Olosho are not always happy they get heartbroken and depressed as you.GET A LIFE MY DEAR and stop ur DAYDREAMING. Wonders dey say never end. Orishirishi.

People. Like You don start again.
Una no dey taya. Frustrated as ever
Well I don't have time exchanging words with u, all night.

Thank you
Goodbye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emoticons & Their True Meanings (Photo) / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below / Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.