Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow (25183 Views)

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Osyabj: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lake Rice begins selling in Lagos for 12,000 for 50KG bag.

Great news for Nigerians, Nigerian rice farmers & Nigeria’s health.

But bad news for pdp/wailers who should be on sucide watch as they can longer wail and moan on gold plated imported Thai plastic rice selling for 30K/50kg bag.

APC’s Lagos & Kebbi are working. PMB is working

Nigerians are thrilled but Wailers are weeping, wailing, moaning and gnashing their teeth!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by adeA1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
na to start trade with it go start
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Osyabj: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
adeA1:
na to start trade with it go start
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by jaytime(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
If I hear say them hoard am, ...
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Proffdada: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lagoon rice was my first choice
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Proffdada: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by praisecinero: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
lolz how much o
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by calyto: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Price: 50kg/12k

LAKE meaning- Lagos and Kebbi.Reason:Lagos financed rice farming in Kebbi State.
Hope this helps

Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake'
Who has an idea?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Sandydayziz(f): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
calyto:

LAKE meaning- Lagos and Kebbi.Reason:Lagos financed rice farming in Kebbi State.
Hope this helps

Very much it did.... Tanks for dis kiss
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Sandydayziz(f): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. People will pick race hearing the word "sandy rice". Who wants to eat rice full of stones? sad
Wishing I had that meme!

#I will hit ur mouth with dis baton grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Duru009(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
De visionary... .....
Partnership that works....
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Now, this is what i call pro-people govt.

Unlike one led by an heartless, barbaric, stone-cold, blood-thirsty, demonic nomad!
#NEVER AGAIN will i waste my vote on dumb, self-serving nomad!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by thaoriginator: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jaytecq:
i will give it out at 11,999.

like if you ar interested
Na your pop dey sell am
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by samsam2019: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lexit:
LAKE Rice is Available @ N12,000 for 50k and N6,000 for 25kg
dies it taste just like normal rice?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake' Who has an idea?
Lagos + Kebbi = La + Ke = Lake

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Lilimax(f): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hoping the sale of this rice will not be hijacked by touts/area boys embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Femich18:
2moro or today? They should hurry up o. I need to get my 50kg for 12k. It seems I'll go to LAISA office, Agric 4a.m 2moro(lol)...i must get mine

No it won't. This is Lagos State, centre of Excellence. we don't make noise over here....

Mowo Badagry straight tomorrow.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Trexnemesis(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
A don go 6 LGAS today na , and a no see any leke rice o.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Femich18(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
walexy100:

Mowo Badagry straight tomorrow.
I heard its coconut house at Badagry... People in Badagry don't even need the rice when border is close-by
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
when good thing is about taking over, you begins to know by December.
Let the rice be the rice for all not like the former meant for minority(olowos them)
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seenyo:
Now, this is what i call pro-people govt.

Unlike one led by an heartless, barbaric, stone-cold, blood-thirsty, demonic nomad!
#NEVER AGAIN will i waste my vote on dumb, self-serving nomad!
Of what use is a govt when inflation is moving towards 200% in just 1 year

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Femich18:

I heard its coconut house at Badagry... People in Badagrt don't even need the rice when border is close-by
I would rather buy the home-made
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
calyto:

Hope this helps

your proven ideology forms your own opine meaning for the Lake.
It might be on a differ basis the name came out.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by okotope: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
LAKE is coined from Lagos and Kebi
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by edebemba(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake'
Who has an idea?
I have an idea about the word 'Lake'. It is because Lagos is a state built on water and surrounded by water. On Lagos mainland, houses are built on swamps and, on Lagos islands are lagoons and deep waters. There is water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.
Have I answered your question?
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Emmanueledu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
nice collaboration LA-Lagos KE-Kebbi=LAKE
Good one Gov.Ambode
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Emmanueledu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
nice collaboration LA-Lagos KE-Kebbi=MAKE Good one Gov.Ambode
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Bondesniger(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
i just hope the fake rice will not come into lagos
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by modsRbastard: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
LA GOS + KE BBI =LAKE RICE
.... what a Synergy cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by akokaite(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake' Who has an idea?

I think it means Lagos Rice.
coz, years bck Lagos ws named by Portuguese after her river/lake in the state.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Very pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father And Son Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Troops During Patrol. Photos / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.