Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow (25184 Views)

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by bbmate: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Make I run buy my own
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by femi4: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
comshots:
How much will it cost?I know that Lagos state government is a gold digger.
Owo Eko.....Eko lo n gbe
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by BusinessAnalyst: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake' Who has an idea?
LAgos-KEbbi rice

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by grodt999: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
If ibo people are involved DO NOT BUY!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38391998
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Sandydayziz(f): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
akokaite:

I think it means Lagos Rice.

coz, years bck Lagos ws named by Portuguese after her river/lake in the state.
No no... Av learnt if from d comb of LAgos - kEbbi since dey both contributed to it's production... Might be wrong though, who knows?
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by wristbangle: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Wishing I had that meme!

#I will hit ur mouth with dis baton grin

tonguetonguetongue Oya na hit am
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by intruder15(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake' Who has an idea?
12k. according to other threads on dis topic

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by intruder15(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lexit:
LAKE Rice is Available @ N12,000 for 50k and N6,000 for 25kg

Na only on nairaland e de sell for now. checked two of their centres today, they say d rice never show. now d governor say Na tomorrow. like say e far. politicians sef.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by just2endowed: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
rice business is a serious business.

hope ambode wont ask for resident permit b4 buying the bag of rice
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Sandydayziz(f): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
wristbangle:

tonguetonguetongue Oya na hit am

M coming for u..
Lemme go nd borrow baton
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by idupaul: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just like 1984 Nigerians have started queuing for essential commodity and they dont even know....so so sad
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Jaytecq(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
thaoriginator:
Na your pop dey sell am
no, i bought 80bags
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by marv1: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
If na fayose now na cup of rice he go dey give while he goes to bank to collect 5million naira without paying salaries of 5months. Useless governor.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by thaoriginator: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jaytecq:

no, i bought 80bags
OK that's great. Christmas will make sense at ur endz man. Have you bought chicken too? grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by clems88(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
reallest:
This Christmas go make sense
I'm looking for you in ya profile grin I there by comment my reserve cool
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by reallest(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
clems88:
I'm looking for you in ya profile grin I there by comment my reserve cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by tunbebes(f): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Please, where can i buy the rice in Lagos. I stay at Isolo.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by calyto: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2016
What exactly are you saying?
SMH

Mikkyjay17:

your proven ideology forms your own opine meaning for the Lake.
It might be on a differ basis the name came out.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2016
calyto:
What exactly are you saying? SMH
Stop shaking ur head bro, it could detach from the neck.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by fyneguy: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2016
tunbebes:
Please, where can i buy the rice in Lagos. I stay at Isolo.

I hope you are not a rice seller from Daleko? cheesy

Just kidding o, my sister.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by tunbebes(f): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2016
fyneguy:

I hope you are not a rice seller from Daleko? cheesy

Just kidding o, my sister.

Hahahahah....no jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events / Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.