Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (476 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma by knight05(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
I do have a female friend nothing much between us. .. maybe friendzoned? .. I don't care,I never asked her out, am just content being her friend. . this xmas am planning to get her a gift. . but I don't want her to feel I want something in return. . I just appreciate our not even too diehard friendship. I really wanna get her a gift for being wonderful,. with no ulterior motive please what am I to do? .
Re: Dilemma by Tyviv(f): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
What's the dilemma here? Get her the gift undecided

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Newbeginnings(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
There are many more hungry children in Somalia who could do better with that gift..

Give her the gift, but make sure you tell her you have a friendly surprise for her.. so that she wouldn't get any second thoughts...
Re: Dilemma by natsuDragneel: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't see no reason why you shouldn't get her the gift, girls I buy gifts for know I don't want or infact need anything in return...
Re: Dilemma by YUNGLURD(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
misplace priority. Its better to gift the motherless babies near u
Re: Dilemma by Sexxkillz: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Did i just see where someone said getting a gift is a dilemma? . . . I think i have to donate my eyes, i've seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by ipain: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Did i just see where someone said getting a gift is a dilemma? . . . I think i have to donate my eyes, i've seen it all.
lmaoooo... this is the first time you would say something that made me laugh. U actually too serious everytime lol.

What happened to Ogugua88?
Re: Dilemma by knight05(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
thanks all. . . motherless baby home is a good suggestion. .. thanks all

(1) (Reply)

To The Girl Who Deserves Better (from A Man, With Love) / And It Read “all Men Are Scum” By Sammie / Tips To Successfully Overcome Jealousy In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.